Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Still waiting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m still waiting to give my first anal fuck to a willing lady and be part of a DP. Both been on my wish list for a while.

Just gonna pluck up the courage and ask after this lockdown is over. Just how the help do you bring it up in the club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They might think, you are a pain in their arse!

over a year ago

‘Can I fuck your arse? Can my mate do it at the same time?’

over a year ago

"I’m still waiting to give my first anal fuck to a willing lady and be part of a DP. Both been on my wish list for a while.

Just gonna pluck up the courage and ask after this lockdown is over. Just how the help do you bring it up in the club"

Why not find a woman prior and build up some sort of connection first then look at going to a club together if that is what you both want

To be honest if a guy approached me in a club and asked that then answer would start in ffff and end in orf

over a year ago

Good things come to those who wait

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Just ask "do you like it up the chuf luv" ,you might get lucky or ,,, ??

over a year ago

"I’m still waiting to give my first anal fuck to a willing lady and be part of a DP. Both been on my wish list for a while.

Just gonna pluck up the courage and ask after this lockdown is over. Just how the help do you bring it up in the club

Why not find a woman prior and build up some sort of connection first then look at going to a club together if that is what you both want

To be honest if a guy approached me in a club and asked that then answer would start in ffff and end in orf "

Ffffuck me in the arse until I get orf?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Just gonna pluck up the courage and ask after this lockdown is over. Just how the help do you bring it up in the club"

Try "Hey love, how'd you like my cocksnot up your fartpipe?"

It's pretty much a winner....

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Clubs may not open for the rest of the year so good luck.

over a year ago

To be honest if a guy approached me in a club and asked that then answer would start in ffff and end in orf

Ffffuck me in the arse until I get orf?"

Ok but don't cry this time! It only hurts for a second

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Maybe easier to do at a private party.

over a year ago

Ok but don't cry this time! It only hurts for a second "

At least spit on it then

over a year ago

At least spit on it then"

I'll rub a bit of lard on it

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Lard lol I’ve not heard that word in ages

over a year ago

At least spit on it then

I'll rub a bit of lard on it "

That's all I ask

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Might help if you don't approach it from the perspective of what *you* want but take the mutually agreeable pleasure route OP where you build a level of trust with someone to the point where you both want to take that step.

Just coming out with it as something you want to do in a club will likely result in refusal, especially if it then comes out you have no previous experience, or it comes across as something on a "tick list"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Having said that - it's not impossible - my first anal experience with another guy was in a club, but he asked respectfully and in a way that didn't put pressure on me to agree

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I only allow my fwb to do this so any bloke in a club asking would be told to sling his hook!

Post new Message to Thread