Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice appreciated

Jump to newest

By *atalie.. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Oooo I have a dilemma..so I was on fab, received a message of a single guy profile, with a couples photo attached asking if I fancy a drink and some fun.

I look closely at the photo and to my horror the female is my son's ex from year's ago and the guy is her new FB.

Obviously I declined and blocked..but do I message her and say wtf..do I leave it maybe he's just messaged on a whim trying his luck and has no clue who I am, maybe she has no clue..Help!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it’s your son’s ex just leave it?

over a year ago

"Oooo I have a dilemma..so I was on fab, received a message of a single guy profile, with a couples photo attached asking if I fancy a drink and some fun.

I look closely at the photo and to my horror the female is my son's ex from year's ago and the guy is her new FB.

Obviously I declined and blocked..but do I message her and say wtf..do I leave it maybe he's just messaged on a whim trying his luck and has no clue who I am, maybe she has no clue..Help!!! "

You've already declined and blocked so I'd just forget it and move on if I were you.

over a year ago

Family wars not something you don't want to get into unless your ready for exposure.X

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"If it’s your son’s ex just leave it?"

Exactly this. Up to her what she does, she could say the same to you.

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Stay away !!!! Your sons worth more than a quick fumble ,

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Unless he's good at that game catchphrase where you have to guess something from just seeing part of the whole image I'd say you're pretty safe

By *atalie.. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"Stay away !!!! Your sons worth more than a quick fumble , "

Definitely staying away. I have a feeling that the female in question might not have a clue she's being pimped out. I feel sorry for her to be honest

over a year ago

Sounds like a fake profile with a stolen picture to me.

Report the profile as he shouldn’t be sending face pics of a girl who hasn’t agreed to it and then block.

Forget it.

By *atalie.. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"Unless he's good at that game catchphrase where you have to guess something from just seeing part of the whole image I'd say you're pretty safe "

The moment I saw the photo attached to the message I hid all my photos

over a year ago

Ex innit...

By *atalie.. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"Sounds like a fake profile with a stolen picture to me.

Report the profile as he shouldn’t be sending face pics of a girl who hasn’t agreed to it and then block.

Forget it."

No definitely real photo I have her on my Facebook and she has the same photo on there and I Facebook snooped his profile and it's definitely him

over a year ago

Getting involved just seems like a zero sum game that would have the potential to explode. I think you should just forget about it.

over a year ago

"Oooo I have a dilemma..so I was on fab, received a message of a single guy profile, with a couples photo attached asking if I fancy a drink and some fun.

Obviously I declined and blocked..but do I message her and say wtf..do I leave it maybe he's just messaged on a whim trying his luck and has no clue who I am, maybe she has no clue..Help!!! "

Not your circus...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why message her, why not him?

over a year ago

"Sounds like a fake profile with a stolen picture to me.

Forget it.

No definitely real photo I have her on my Facebook and she has the same photo on there and I Facebook snooped his profile and it's definitely him "

Yes.

But what I’m saying is that anyone could of screen shot it and used it for a profile on here.

It’s just a hunch.

Any pictures on social media are open to being duplicated and used for whatever...

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

It's your sons ex.

Why should it be an issue. Don't look for a drama when there isn't one.

Block and move on.

over a year ago

Not your circus not your monkeys

over a year ago

OP....as it's an ex I'd leave it at where you got to

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

probably not enough info in your profile for them to know it was you. they probably just trying to message local people

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP...if the lad has a single profile, he should not be sending a couple picture, particularly of she is identifiable.

If it's not the lad, then the profile holder is using a stolen picture.

In both cases, report and block.

over a year ago

Delete, block and move on.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would just block and forget it they have moved on and there's no reason in my opinion to thimk of it any further

Post new Message to Thread