Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for men...

Jump to newest

By *etite_delight OP   Woman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I saw several topics what women or couples doesn’t like when approached via private message or what type of approach turn them off.

What men thoughts on that? anything that puts you off when you start conversation with someone here or any type of approach makes you intrigued even more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

I'd love a woman to make the first approach. Does it ever happen?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When the rules for contacting them are as complex as a space shuttle instruction manual. Pointless. I don’t exactly message anyone though generally.

over a year ago

I really cant stand short and pushy/demanding messages. Like asking for certain pictures and throwing a fit if they dont get them after one or 2 messages. Sometimes you just can tell it wont click between you. Messages off woman should have a bit of flirt both ways I believe. And its a great way to tell if the attraction is mutual.

over a year ago

I have an ego so some compliment and I'll be like putty in your hands

Off putting would be telling me you want to dominate me, I'm not into that

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Chatted with a lady last night, accepted her friend request, then silence.. a guy picture hunting??

By * and d coupleCouple
over a year ago

bishop

We’re only looking for males to join us but what I hate (male half) when reading the message is the hey how are you?

I give them then benefit of the doubt and try to engage with them but the 2nd reply is still short and boring mostly just a one word or few word answer

over a year ago

"We’re only looking for males to join us but what I hate (male half) when reading the message is the hey how are you?

I give them then benefit of the doubt and try to engage with them but the 2nd reply is still short and boring mostly just a one word or few word answer

"

some guys just find it hard to engage in conversation until they know there is an attraction or connection of some sort

over a year ago

I feel that those approach with a genuine interest is the best.

I have had really strange requests and bizarre messages that leave you wondering if it’s a picture collector or just a very rude couple.

Be yourself, show a genuine interest and express your feelings. You can’t go wrong with honesty

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Naaa not fussed

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

To much negative, I don't what this, I don't what that, blah blah.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I welcome it and why not

By *etite_delight OP   Woman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Thank you for your kind answers. Unfortunately, I feel like forums portrait men that they would be interested with any sort of interaction as long as there is an interaction and women are the ones who actually demanding specific approach or the ones actually decides the final outcome which I don’t believe that’s always the case. Men can loose interest too during conversation. It’s just my humble thinking

over a year ago

"Thank you for your kind answers. Unfortunately, I feel like forums portrait men that they would be interested with any sort of interaction as long as there is an interaction and women are the ones who actually demanding specific approach or the ones actually decides the final outcome which I don’t believe that’s always the case. Men can loose interest too during conversation. It’s just my humble thinking "
true. Connection and conversation needs to flow both ways.

By *uck1buddyMan
over a year ago

midlands

When they can’t string 2 sentences together or have abosolute 0 humour.

Or expect to be contacted with no pictures whatsoever.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

If they look fake

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Thank you for your kind answers. Unfortunately, I feel like forums portrait men that they would be interested with any sort of interaction as long as there is an interaction and women are the ones who actually demanding specific approach or the ones actually decides the final outcome which I don’t believe that’s always the case. Men can loose interest too during conversation. It’s just my humble thinking "
not for us, we need a connection between all parties for there to be any meeting.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Chatted with a lady last night, accepted her friend request, then silence.. a guy picture hunting??"

Schoolboy Fab error lol.

over a year ago

I put time and effort into a message but when you get one or two lines in reply does make you wonder is it really worth it?

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

There are.

But, they are filters personal to me, so I couldn't possibly share.

over a year ago

If I get a message I will always read the profile and politely reply back appropriately. What I cant deal with is very short replies as it gives nothing to bite onto for a chat

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I'd love a woman to make the first approach. Does it ever happen?"

Yes it does.

over a year ago

I don’t get any messages and I don’t engage in any either, seems like to much hard work but enjoy the pictures and the chat in forums so I stick to that, I’m in my own drama free bubble

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"When the rules for contacting them are as complex as a space shuttle instruction manual. Pointless. I don’t exactly message anyone though generally."

Now an instruction manual for the space shuttle would surely only have one picture

Press to start as you really think an American can read

over a year ago

When they haven’t read my profile.

It really winds me up.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

No real approach is good or bad . Apart from "hi".

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 20:09:48]

over a year ago

When they beat around the bush. If you're interested in potentially meeting get to it! I don't need to hear about your favourite food and TV shows first!

over a year ago

When they ask how I’m finding fab (agressiveeyerollface)

over a year ago

I rarely get messages but there do seem to be quite a few profiles that demand a face pic without showing one themselves.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Same things that put women off. We’re not too different as people.

A really short message and almost empty profile doesn’t give you much to chat about, unless it’s off the back of a specific forum thread.

Generally if the conversation feels like it’s hard work, it’s time to end it. No matter how nice the norks pictures

over a year ago

It's rare I message anyone first (unless it's a forum thing). When I do I try to pay them a compliment and make the message relevant to their profile or their status.

Sometimes I even attach a face picture.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For me, the make or break comes down to how *we* communicate whether that be with a woman, a couple, a man or a TV/TS - if the conversation flows naturally and engages me that's what counts - anything else is superfluous.

And that communication is a two way thing so if it doesn't work, it's as much down to me as it is the other person.

Post new Message to Thread