By *egalBeetle OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Why or why wouldn't you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

If someone on Fab recognises me, then we both like to swing. I suppose worst case they take those pictures and try to find my friends and family to 'out' me to, but they already know bits and pieces and my job ain't sensitive.

over a year ago

London

"If someone on Fab recognises me, then we both like to swing. I suppose worst case they take those pictures and try to find my friends and family to 'out' me to, but they already know bits and pieces and my job ain't sensitive. "

I already know I dont want to touch your toilet roll

By *ipmannMan
over a year ago

Cahir

"Why or why wouldn't you? "

Personally for me I live in a small area where everyone pokes their noses into other people's business. Would be recognised easily and judged.

Happy to send face pictures to someone I have mailed or spoken with.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"If someone on Fab recognises me, then we both like to swing. I suppose worst case they take those pictures and try to find my friends and family to 'out' me to, but they already know bits and pieces and my job ain't sensitive.

I already know I dont want to touch your toilet roll "

Why ever not? It doesn't bite

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We like to keep this side of our lives private.

We wouldn't want our children and our families knowing that we swing.

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Absolutely not public. Face/cock pics for when I get talking to someone got to keep something behind right...

Plus the fact you could recognised and people like to talk shit don't they cba with drama

over a year ago

London

"Absolutely not public. Face/cock pics for when I get talking to someone got to keep something behind right...

Plus the fact you could recognised and people like to talk shit don't they cba with drama "

I feel annoyed already that I have to earn your cock pics! This isnt how fab worrkkkssss

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My job mainly, wouldn’t like to be recognised/contacted by any customers

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I agree with those that say if they are on here to see me they are just as culpable.

I’d be straight on to the legal action if they harassed me enough to send screenshots to my relatives/place of work.

over a year ago

As a married man who enjoys fun without my wife knowing, I only do a face pic on request!

I do wish that I was brave enough to post it as a profile picture and tell me wife. But I am sure divorce would follow

By * and d coupleCouple
over a year ago

bishop

We don’t post a face pic until a meet up is imminent, until then we don’t.

Someone did message us saying hey xxxxxx how are you with a females name , luckily for us he got it wrong and he thought we were someone else.

We’d be mortified if anyone recognised us and we like to keep swinging side private too

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I agree with those that say if they are on here to see me they are just as culpable.

I’d be straight on to the legal action if they harassed me enough to send screenshots to my relatives/place of work. "

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Absolutely not public. Face/cock pics for when I get talking to someone got to keep something behind right...

Plus the fact you could recognised and people like to talk shit don't they cba with drama

I feel annoyed already that I have to earn your cock pics! This isnt how fab worrkkkssss "

Fab works whatever way you want it darling that's the beauty of it

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I have nothing to hide, why not.

over a year ago

I (K) work in a sensitive field with vulnerable people. I like my privacy and feel face pics should be earned when trust is earned.

Besides, you can see a lot of my face in my pictures, just never my eyes... which are one of my best features!

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We look like Shriek and Fiona! We're also private people

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Mor months i decided not put my face picture public but weeks i realized many msg asking for face picture so i decide put my face picture public because this way i will avoid be floated with msg... did sort out the problem ? What you think ? Xx

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Would hate the comments at the school gate if discovered!!

over a year ago

Unfortunately, as a single male the markets so crowded, I gave in to the notion of privacy as I don't have a 6 pack or a BBC. Cock pics divide opinion which left me with a face pic. I get more interest since doing this so guess it's a risk worth taking at present.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We daren't because Caroline has already had grief from work for being in Readers Wives and on a Big Narstie documentary.

We do have them in our friends only photos, but they're only for people we have met or are planning to meet.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"I (K) work in a sensitive field with vulnerable people. I like my privacy and feel face pics should be earned when trust is earned.

Besides, you can see a lot of my face in my pictures, just never my eyes... which are one of my best features! "

Same as me ... that's good idea not show my eyes

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I (K) work in a sensitive field with vulnerable people. I like my privacy and feel face pics should be earned when trust is earned.

Besides, you can see a lot of my face in my pictures, just never my eyes... which are one of my best features! "

Exactly that..

Oh are they

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

stops the black mailers

By *ottpair243Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

"We don’t post a face pic until a meet up is imminent, until then we don’t. "

Perfect way to approach this!

over a year ago

I cant as I want to protect my children. They dont know about my lifestyle. Ive face pics on my friends only for those I trust x

over a year ago

Im glad to see a guy who doesnt throw his cock pics around. But shallow to judge a guy on his cock. I like to talk and get the chemistry going before i get there

Plus the fact you could recognised and people like to talk shit don't they cba with drama "

over a year ago

Smoke has her face pic public, but Fire has his hidden because of his job. We have pics of both of us in our friends pics and if we think we’re liable to meet people we’re happy to send them/exchange then.

over a year ago

I hope no one would recognise me. Jennie looks very different from her male alter ego

over a year ago

I'm an open book...nothing to hide!! I'm single, anyone who sees me here has to have been on here themselves... so yep..

over a year ago

Body of a god face off Crime watch so prefer to keep face pics private until I can build up a rapport with someone who can overlook my grotesqueness. Damn, the cat's out of the box now (if it was ever in the box, damn Schrodinger)

over a year ago

I don't and wouldn't put public face pics, like to keep this part of my life private

over a year ago

London

I feel like I'm happy to be recognised because I wouldn't feel ashamed to say I'm a swinger- currently zero responsibilities apart from work.

My only concern would be that one fuckwit who would black mail me in some aspect that I'd hate.

So I dont show face.

over a year ago

"Why or why wouldn't you? "

I can see why people don't, but I don't massively care - a single guy liking sex isn't really going to be a surprise to many, and I don't gravitate much attention anyway...

over a year ago

"I feel like I'm happy to be recognised because I wouldn't feel ashamed to say I'm a swinger- currently zero responsibilities apart from work.

My only concern would be that one fuckwit who would black mail me in some aspect that I'd hate.

So I dont show face. "

Being a swinger, in my insignificant opinion, shows an understanding of life and desires and a maturity and sense of yourself that many won't understand. I don't care about who knows that we are swingers, my 82 year old mother knows, C's parents are prudes though so we choose not to be open with everyone. Each individual will have different circumstances and reasons so don't judge, understand.

over a year ago

London

"I feel like I'm happy to be recognised because I wouldn't feel ashamed to say I'm a swinger- currently zero responsibilities apart from work.

So I dont show face.

Being a swinger, in my insignificant opinion, shows an understanding of life and desires and a maturity and sense of yourself that many won't understand. I don't care about who knows that we are swingers, my 82 year old mother knows, C's parents are prudes though so we choose not to be open with everyone. Each individual will have different circumstances and reasons so don't judge, understand. "

Exactly, that's why I say in this moment I wouldnt mind.

Circumstances could change and I would feel differently.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Like to keep ourselves private in the Fab world and so only share with people we would be looking to meet.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Why or why wouldn't you?

I can see why people don't, but I don't massively care - a single guy liking sex isn't really going to be a surprise to many, and I don't gravitate much attention anyway..."

We believe it's more accepting by many non-swingers that a single guy has sex with multiple people than a married couple.

By *nogs and SpanksWoman
over a year ago

Herts/Beds border

I haven't got any public pics at all. I don't really want the school mums seeing me half naked

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"I haven't got any public pics at all. I don't really want the school mums seeing me half naked "

But which half

over a year ago

I can't recognise them from their cock pic in the street. Why should they be able to recognise me?

Post new Message to Thread