Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its called a "held....

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

...flock", and it's bred into the sheep over many generations, to the point where, even on a huge open area (like the Black Mountains where I live), the sheep only stay on one little bit of it and never wander.

Ok, so now everyone is going "WTF?", so I will enlighten you, I was reading a thread, was gonna reply, then noticed it had been closed by a mod..... have to say that I went back, read ALL the posts very carefully, and couldnt find why it had been closed..... perhaps on this occassion a mod had a bit of a brain-fart and ooppsie-daisyied?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"...flock", and it's bred into the sheep over many generations, to the point where, even on a huge open area (like the Black Mountains where I live), the sheep only stay on one little bit of it and never wander.

Ok, so now everyone is going "WTF?", so I will enlighten you, I was reading a thread, was gonna reply, then noticed it had been closed by a mod..... have to say that I went back, read ALL the posts very carefully, and couldnt find why it had been closed..... perhaps on this occassion a mod had a bit of a brain-fart and ooppsie-daisyied? "

it may have been iggle piggled too ya know

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

No need to question why it was closed it just was and there was a reason that was good enough to close it

Now before this one goes any further im gonna close it too

Reply privately