Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Self love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lockdown horn is a problem for lots of us. How are we all dealing with it?? Lots of self love I imagine.... what’s the record you’ve done in a day?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Havent done it in a month actually got fed up of wanking i need a woman to make me up

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Havent done it in a month actually got fed up of wanking i need a woman to make me up"

Glad it ain't just me

over a year ago

"Lockdown horn is a problem for lots of us. How are we all dealing with it?? Lots of self love I imagine.... what’s the record you’ve done in a day?! "

Wednesday was shocking for me. The hot weather and exercise just got my mind and toys working overtime..

over a year ago

"Lockdown horn is a problem for lots of us. How are we all dealing with it?? Lots of self love I imagine.... what’s the record you’ve done in a day?! "

One day I conditioned my hair, did a chemical foot peel, gave myself a manicure and did a face mask in one day. That was a lot of self loving

over a year ago

Not that much to be honest.

Had a few online chat wanks both on here and other platforms but mo more self loving than normal, in fact probably less than usual.

over a year ago

Most sex in a day is four different women most wanks was six but my roofer told me he once wanked 36 times in one day and if true he must of been shooting dust at the end!!!!

T

over a year ago

ive eaten 6 times

over a year ago

67 times, I was going for 69 but run out of cum.

over a year ago

"Lockdown horn is a problem for lots of us. How are we all dealing with it?? Lots of self love I imagine.... what’s the record you’ve done in a day?!

Wednesday was shocking for me. The hot weather and exercise just got my mind and toys working overtime..

"

you need to change your age preference so I message you haha!!

over a year ago

"67 times, I was going for 69 but run out of cum.

"

relatable haha

over a year ago

"Lockdown horn is a problem for lots of us. How are we all dealing with it?? Lots of self love I imagine.... what’s the record you’ve done in a day?!

you need to change your age preference so I message you haha!!"

Oh yes your only a whipper snapper

over a year ago

you need to change your age preference so I message you haha!!

Oh yes your only a whipper snapper "

Haha! Message me

over a year ago

Yesterday I had 6 glorious self given orgasms hehe.

Don't think that's a record, but it was a great day

Post new Message to Thread