Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger older

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who thinks its hot when you see a big age gap in a relationship im 31 now would love to date a 20 year old

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't personally but it does seem to be common.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Age gap? What age gap?

over a year ago

Not really my thing..

over a year ago

I'd rather go the other way more mature and more experienced but to be honest I'm not fussy

over a year ago

I like younger men but never the mother-son look. Baby faces are a no no for me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 09:28:24]

over a year ago

oh yes

my partner is ten years older than me, and that works just fine for us

Px

over a year ago

My hubby is 13 years younger then me. We been married 12 years. Its perfect for us xx

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

Looove a good age gap, but I'm biased because I'd only do it as a FB thing and never a LTR.

Current FB is in his 50s and rocks a fit body and a mighty cock!

I'd love to find an older female and mentally pretend I'm the innocent one being used by two older parents... lockdown has done weird things to me.

Also love sharing the FB with younger girls (21+), open their eyes to awesome old men. Well at least him. Most old men suck haha

By *attooBBWWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I LOVE younger guys! The youngest was 19 (I did think he was about 25 tbf) but I really love the eagerness they have trying to impress an older woman. It’s a huge turn on for me, and much more my thing than older guys.

I did have great fun with an older guy from here, I wish I knew where he went, he was really sexy, but generally I have to be in a specific mood for going older haha!

over a year ago

I love a good age gap lol.

But why would you want to date a 20 year old?

over a year ago

If I enjoy their company and we get on then age doesn’t matter

over a year ago

Just think age of 20ish is better think they are more dareing to try stuff only from what iv exsperienced

over a year ago

"Just think age of 20ish is better think they are more dareing to try stuff only from what iv exsperienced "

Oh okay

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Open to a younger couple/lady if anyone is interested.

over a year ago

See with men i prefer older guys 40 50s

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just think age of 20ish is better think they are more dareing to try stuff only from what iv exsperienced "

I meannnnn... I feel like men who think younger women are more daring, tend to be the men who ignore boundaries and consent.

What they really saying is they want to do whatever to that person-most young women are just exploring their sexuality, lack the knowledge and insight to fully see the red flags and need to develop their boundaries.

Older/experienced women know their likes/dislikes and have experienced things to spot major assholes.

I love an older man who can appreciate both ages- young/old and not put them against each other.

But that's my experiences from myself and others, from fab and fetlife.

Ofc not all young women are "dumb" etc.

over a year ago

Meh I’d take the Pepsi challenge over any 20 year old.

I find the younger generation of females today are master catfishes. You see these TikTok videos of them with no make up and then with a full face and they look like completely different people. Don’t get me wrong I’d love to be skilled enough to contour and highlight and know all the tricks to make my face look the best it can but I grew up in the 90’s, tinted moisturiser some bronzer and blusher and eyeshadow and mascara!

I don’t think age really plays a part in how one is sexually, a good indicator is their family dynamic, if you’re on a date and a girl says her father is a cunt who never bothered with her her then you know that chicks gonna be nasty!

over a year ago

Age gap adds another layer of fascination and sexyness. I'm in my 50's, and perfectly well enjoy younger girls and older ladies, why not

over a year ago

"Just think age of 20ish is better think they are more dareing to try stuff only from what iv exsperienced

I meannnnn... I feel like men who think younger women are more daring, tend to be the men who ignore boundaries and consent.

What they really saying is they want to do whatever to that person-most young women are just exploring their sexuality, lack the knowledge and insight to fully see the red flags and need to develop their boundaries.

Older/experienced women know their likes/dislikes and have experienced things to spot major assholes.

I love an older man who can appreciate both ages- young/old and not put them against each other.

But that's my experiences from myself and others, from fab and fetlife.

Ofc not all young women are "dumb" etc."

Yeah. Seems ‘they’re younger so I can manipulate them’ to me

over a year ago

Always preferred a slightly older woman than myself though saying that there are a lot of younger women on here that i would'nt mind having a meet with.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

For me, it's less about age, and more about attitude.

I've traditionaly gone for guys 45-60 years old, but sometimes like to sample the delights of younger or older, if they're interesting enough

over a year ago

I wont go with anyone my kids age. They could have been at school eith them. Its a small world

over a year ago

Traditionally I like women of my own age range, but on the other hand sometimes I don't like to break with conventional

over a year ago

"Not really my thing.. "

What is your thing

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

LOVE IT

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"I LOVE younger guys! The youngest was 19 (I did think he was about 25 tbf) but I really love the eagerness they have trying to impress an older woman. It’s a huge turn on for me, and much more my thing than older guys.

I did have great fun with an older guy from here, I wish I knew where he went, he was really sexy, but generally I have to be in a specific mood for going older haha!"

Couldn't agree more lol Esp times when you catch a glimpse of their " shell schocked " faces lol

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I LOVE younger guys! The youngest was 19 (I did think he was about 25 tbf) but I really love the eagerness they have trying to impress an older woman. It’s a huge turn on for me, and much more my thing than older guys.

I did have great fun with an older guy from here, I wish I knew where he went, he was really sexy, but generally I have to be in a specific mood for going older haha!"

Love this

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

I did have great fun with an older guy from here, I wish I knew where he went, he was really sexy, but generally I have to be in a specific mood for going older haha!

Couldn't agree more lol Esp times when you catch a glimpse of their " shell schocked " faces lol "

Making me horny haha

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

"I wont go with anyone my kids age. They could have been at school eith them. Its a small world"

Completely agree! I would be mortified if I went to meet someone and it turned out to be the kids friend! Can you imagine....try explaining your way out of that

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

I quite like a more mature guy. Mr is 5 years older than me x

over a year ago

Definitely enjoy the younger butterfly would never turn down insatiable Vixen

Post new Message to Thread