Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone done this?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I like the thought of playing with a woman whilst her husband listens to her on the phone.

Even kinkier if she's married and he doesn't know and she's trying to chat normally as if nothing is happening to her.

Mmm?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I've got a couple I meet , Will go upstairs into a different room sometimes with her while he listens or He watched

over a year ago

"I've got a couple I meet , Will go upstairs into a different room sometimes with her while he listens or He watched "

Cowabunga

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I like the thought of playing with a woman whilst her husband listens to her on the phone.

Even kinkier if she's married and he doesn't know and she's trying to chat normally as if nothing is happening to her.

Mmm? "

Good for you OP

over a year ago

"I like the thought of playing with a woman whilst her husband listens to her on the phone.

Mmm?

Good for you OP "

Not for you then?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mmm?

Good for you OP

Not for you then? "

Nah, I'm too boring for stuff like that.

over a year ago

Mmm?

Good for you OP

Not for you then?

Nah, I'm too boring for stuff like that."

You just give them one lol.

over a year ago

Are there any ladies into this?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many moons ago I did this because I was playing with a married friend at hers and her husband rang her up for a chat and bless her she was moaning and ohhhhhing and he didn’t cotton on.

T

By *lwayshorny79Woman
over a year ago

Leicester

Mmm? "

I did this to bloke while he was on the phone to his mrs

over a year ago

"Many moons ago I did this because I was playing with a married friend at hers and her husband rang her up for a chat and bless her she was moaning and ohhhhhing and he didn’t cotton on.

T"

over a year ago

Mmm?

I did this to bloke while he was on the phone to his mrs"

Hot

Post new Message to Thread