Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting a response

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It might just be me but it seems there are so many people who never respond, where I say so many it’s probably 95% of the people I message and I do stick to the rules and don’t pester if I don’t get a response. I’m always very polite and courteous but never have any luck conversing with people on here. I thought it was my profile but I’ve noticed my message gets deleted without my profile being looked at. It’s so frustrating and don’t get me started on the “won’t meet without verifications” As it’s near on impossible to chat let alone meet ??

Would be nice to get some feedback from you.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile is likely getting looked at in stealth mode.

If they’re not interested they won’t respond basically.

You just have to play the long game.

over a year ago

"Your profile is likely getting looked at in stealth mode.

You just have to play the long game."

Sad but true. Responses are rare beasts. Just have to accept it and persevere - or try another site.

over a year ago

Yeah I understand that and I know I’m not an Adonis but I’m not that bad surely

Thanks for the advice xx

over a year ago

This. And it is a very long game, you need lots of patience.

over a year ago

I'm shocked you don't get a response, you are looking for basically everyone .... apart from smokers.

Maybe add more pictures and a bit more text on your profile, as it focuses on woman and oral but nothing about guys.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Just keep doing what you are doing and what is for you will not go buy you.x

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

I will look at the profile unless it's obvious from opening line or age that they're not for me. Stealth mode. So they won't know I've looked. If there's bugger all on the profile. Fill in later or man looking for woman, or other details that mean they're not for me then the mail goes unread and I block.

I don't fancy 95% of guys in the real world, that's not going to change here.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Maybe it's Luton that's the issue? Only kidding

over a year ago

"I will look at the profile unless it's obvious from opening line or age that they're not for me. Stealth mode. So they won't know I've looked. If there's bugger all on the profile. Fill in later or man looking for woman, or other details that mean they're not for me then the mail goes unread and I block.

I don't fancy 95% of guys in the real world, that's not going to change here. "

I didn’t know you could view in stealth mode. Thanks for letting me know. I get there’s got to be an attraction but I’ve developed previous relationships with people I didn’t find attractive at first but once I got to know them I fell for their whole persona, looks are temporary but a good heart and soul is forever

over a year ago

"Maybe it's Luton that's the issue? Only kidding "

Oi! Nothing wrong with Luton lol. I love this town and always will do, it’s my home. It has it flaws but so does every town and city

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

Aw sorry hun,

You only have one pic and you're bi/cur (most women discriminate bi/cur men sadly).

When you're on that 6month mark and no meets? It makes harder.

I'm very picky, I think most men are better in person than their profiles. Try to get into some parties once meetings are allowed.

over a year ago

If I replied to every message I get, I'd need a P.A!

Women get bombarded

over a year ago

"Aw sorry hun,

You only have one pic and you're bi/cur (most women discriminate bi/cur men sadly).

I'm very picky, I think most men are better in person than their profiles. Try to get into some parties once meetings are allowed."

Yeah I think parties may be the way forward. I’m not very photogenic tbh and find it hard to take a decent pic on my own lol

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

"Aw sorry hun,

I'm very picky, I think most men are better in person than their profiles. Try to get into some parties once meetings are allowed."

It is not discrimination to not find something a turn on.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Maybe it's Luton that's the issue? Only kidding

Oi! Nothing wrong with Luton lol. I love this town and always will do, it’s my home. It has it flaws but so does every town and city"

I went to watch Luton Town just before lock down actually. My mate comes from there too

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

No face pic, that would be it for me.

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

"Aw sorry hun,

I'm very picky, I think most men are better in person than their profiles. Try to get into some parties once meetings are allowed.

It is not discrimination to not find something a turn on. "

The stigma and/or irony that bi women arent accepting of bi/cur men is insane.

A lot of women on/off fab seem to think if a man is bi/cur hes just gay and shouldnt lie etc.

The stigma that a man is less a man because hes exploring his sexuality is so sad.

Have your preferences.. it's when it's formed by stigma, it's bad.

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

I probably don't respond to about 95% of the messages I receive, out of the 5% that which I do reply 3% will be thanks but no thanks.

There's no strict requirement I look for but certain things will guarantee an auto delete like an obscene profile name, or being called babe/hub anything like that when my name is clearly on my profile

By *ysonfuryMan
over a year ago

Stockport

In my experience you have to make and effort to meet couples and single ladies. They are not going to come flocking they have lots and lots of choice. Read their profile and send a polite message. If they do not reply or say thanks but no thanks accept that. Some may not have the time to reply there and then so need to be patient too. Make sure your own profile says a little bit about what your likes are too. Folks will want to see face pics. Personally I don't have them public I have them in friends but happy to send if requested or add anyone who may be interested as a friend. Good luck

over a year ago

It’s probably been said before but there’s things you can do. (Some apply to When this is all over)

Be personable in the forums and status’ Whinging gets you nowhere.

Attend a social event. They’re great fun and you never know who you’ll meet or what will happen.

Don’t post dick pics. I know you might want to see them and some others do but generally, women see that many of them you become a dick in a pile of dicks.

over a year ago

"Aw sorry hun,

Yeah I think parties may be the way forward. I’m not very photogenic tbh and find it hard to take a decent pic on my own lol"

You can take pics by propping your phone up and using your timer.

Have a look at other profiles to get ideas of what works.

over a year ago

Oh!!! And don’t be too thirsty. Nobody likes a thirsty goat

over a year ago

"Aw sorry hun,

It is not discrimination to not find something a turn on.

The stigma and/or irony that bi women arent accepting of bi/cur men is insane.

A lot of women on/off fab seem to think if a man is bi/cur hes just gay and shouldnt lie etc.

The stigma that a man is less a man because hes exploring his sexuality is so sad.

Have your preferences.. it's when it's formed by stigma, it's bad.

"

So true

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"It might just be me but it seems there are so many people who never respond, where I say so many it’s probably 95% of the people I message and I do stick to the rules and don’t pester if I don’t get a response. I’m always very polite and courteous but never have any luck conversing with people on here. I thought it was my profile but I’ve noticed my message gets deleted without my profile being looked at. It’s so frustrating and don’t get me started on the “won’t meet without verifications” As it’s near on impossible to chat let alone meet ??

Would be nice to get some feedback from you.

Thanks in advance "

Sorry your self entitlement doesn't fit in with most ladies on here, I'm sure your message are fine but if your face or body doesn't fit for what they are looking for you just have to move on.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice guys and gals. I hope I wasn’t sounding too whingey, I just wanted to find out if there was something I was doing wrong. I’ve taken on board what you have all said and we will see what happens in the future x

Post new Message to Thread