Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So... What have you been up to?

Jump to newest

By *oungJayy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Do this question gets asked as almost every conversation starter, right? "wuu2" "what're you doing" etc etc!

But the real question is.. What have you been up to? As in.. The past 3 months, whilst the majority of us have been stuck in doors, have you learned a new skill, learned how to Skype more often, binged in your favourite tv shows, or any others?

I'll start: i personally have been lazier than ever, kind of enjoying life alone and stress free currently, whist also gaining a few kilograms i expect to lose once I'm back to work. Playing too many videos games and heck, even often enough playing with my lonesome self!

So I ask each and every one of you out there

What have you been up to??

On a side note : I'm always up for conversation with any individuals who are bored and can hold a convo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Decorating, tidying, sorting, worrying, catching up on things I’ve deferred, rejoined Fab. Running, but still not losing weight, can’t think why, oh and been eating lots and lots of cake.

over a year ago

Full on working..being a solitary woodsman I ve been going on as normal..I ve never been out of isolation..though I am slowly learning how to win arguments...with myself!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I have been browsing fab

over a year ago

Breakfast, work, lunch, work, dinner, work, fab, work, gym, sleep and repeat!

over a year ago

I've decorated and painted the garden but that's probably the biggest task I've done.

Other than that, every day is the same. I'm entertaining a toddler, getting out for a quick walk, garden time, cook, clean and nap if I can. I am slowly losing my mind.

I think I'm going to order a treadmill as soon as I find one in stock because I'm seriously unhappy with my weight and it will give me something to do for however long this goes on! I was doing well before lockdown, lost over 9lbs in 3 weeks but gained it all back during lockdown!

Post new Message to Thread