Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lockdown has eased

Jump to newest

By *atBottomGirls OP   Woman
over a year ago

St Austell-ish

But still not OK to meet more than 1 person from a different household, while maintaining a distance of 6 feet.

(Though yes, I did hug my kid when seeing her after 2 months).

And people are still asking to meet.

Is it worth reporting?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *one_wolf.Man
over a year ago

Chatham

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 02:58:37]

By *one_wolf.Man
over a year ago

Chatham

"But still not OK to meet more than 1 person from a different household, while maintaining a distance of 6 feet.

Is it worth reporting?

"

Your complaining about people willing to break the lockdown conditions but you freely admit you broke them yourself

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"But still not OK to meet more than 1 person from a different household, while maintaining a distance of 6 feet.

Is it worth reporting?

Your complaining about people willing to break the lockdown conditions but you freely admit you broke them yourself "

Its very different hugging your daughter after months apart and meeting someone for sex.

over a year ago

In answer to your question OP yes it is.

Admin have actively encouraged people to report anyone asking for a physical face-to-face meetat this time.

I reported a few and their accounts disappeared fairly quickly.

By *one_wolf.Man
over a year ago

Chatham

Is it worth reporting?

Your complaining about people willing to break the lockdown conditions but you freely admit you broke them yourself

Its very different hugging your daughter after months apart and meeting someone for sex.

"

Exactly how if that is the only meet you have had for months, it's still human contact.... Maybe less intimate but still contact out of your household and not staying alert or 2m/1m apart

By *one_wolf.Man
over a year ago

Chatham

I also agree reporting them is the best option as no one should be meeting or touching out of the household

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

Exactly how if that is the only meet you have had for months, it's still human contact.... Maybe less intimate but still contact out of your household and not staying alert or 2m/1m apart "

Yes but fab rules don't say its against site rules to hug your family, they say its against the rules to have face to face meets at this time.

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

"

Oops! Almost got reported..

over a year ago

St Austell-ish

Is it worth reporting?

Your complaining about people willing to break the lockdown conditions but you freely admit you broke them yourself "

True, but I know she is ultra paranoid about both breaking the law and getting sick. She and gf have been isolated this entire time, as have I. I live with people who are VERY vulnerable, and barely go out shopping, for fear of putting them at risk. My daughter--I never visited til the lockdown was eased, and would not have hugged (desperate as I was to) if I wasn't 100% sure she had had no contact with anyone but her gf (both of whom work from home, and don't go out).

over a year ago

St Austell-ish

Is it worth reporting?

Oops! Almost got reported.. "

Go on. I'd rather be reported for hugging my kid than for asking for sex!

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

Go on. I'd rather be reported for hugging my kid than for asking for sex!"

As far as I can tell you haven't broken fab rules by hugging your daughter.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Is it worth reporting?

Go on. I'd rather be reported for hugging my kid than for asking for sex!

As far as I can tell you haven't broken fab rules by hugging your daughter. "

The family hug is a difficult moral dilemma

So far I've not hugged my mum in order to protect her

However kids and I mean under 10

Not sure they should have hugs removed

I'm aware of a situation where a 3 year old has had grandads hugs removed

Its affected the childs mind

It could affect the children for life

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

True, but I know she is ultra paranoid about both breaking the law and getting sick. She and gf have been isolated this entire time, as have I. I live with people who are VERY vulnerable, and barely go out shopping, for fear of putting them at risk. My daughter--I never visited til the lockdown was eased, and would not have hugged (desperate as I was to) if I wasn't 100% sure she had had no contact with anyone but her gf (both of whom work from home, and don't go out)."

You really dont need to explain yourself to anyone on here. Two finger salute will do just fine for anyone condemning you for hugging your daughter!!

Anyway, back to the question. I just ignore any meet requests. I'm not meeting anyone and that's all that bothers me at this time

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

Having worked the entire lockdown, I can confirm no body followed this rule at my workplace and I have met many from outside my household during this time. It's perfectly safe out there. Although I don't bother meeting from this site.

There is only a very few who are to afraid to get close, like at the supermarket sometimes, too afraid to walk past you.

People need to get back to normal and stop this nonsense.

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

"

that you hugged your daughter no I'd keep that quiet

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"Having worked the entire lockdown, I can confirm no body followed this rule at my workplace and I have met many from outside my household during this time. It's perfectly safe out there. Although I don't bother meeting from this site.

There is only a very few who are to afraid to get close, like at the supermarket sometimes, too afraid to walk past you.

People need to get back to normal and stop this nonsense."

(Faceslaps myself in disbelieve)

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Having worked the entire lockdown, I can confirm no body followed this rule at my workplace and I have met many from outside my household during this time. It's perfectly safe out there. Although I don't bother meeting from this site.

Excellent so you and others may have been asymptomatic and you have passed it on to anothers grandad who has died

Yey

over a year ago

You are not serious right?

Would you like to be the one to tell the nearly 34,000 grieving family's in the UK alone thats its all nonsense!

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

There’s a whole virus sub forum for these threads !

over a year ago

"There’s a whole virus sub forum for these threads !"

Report it then!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

We had a couple ask directly for a meet; I reported and blocked.

I’ve stood twice at the gate to my parents house to wish them happy birthday in 3 months for a total of 2 hours; no hugs, kisses or contact at all. Given that I used to be over weekly, it’s been difficult.

Millie

By *art8Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Stop talking sense.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 07:32:31]

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Would you like to be the one to tell the nearly 34,000 grieving family's in the UK alone thats its all nonsense! "

However that's not exactly true either

Its It's reasonable to suggest 20 000 were tragically frail and Ill plausibly less than 6 months to live and their families prepared

The flip side is

Can we say to the families of people who have committed suicide

The families of people dieing though reduced hospital care ( I was sadly talking to a mother in dispare about to lose her 36 year old daughter)

Can we proudly morally without any second thought or conscience say their deaths are ok ??

I'm supporting the lockdown

However it is also destroying lives

It absolutely may in hindsight be illustrated to close

I think we have to be careful about thinking our moral high ground is solid and absolute

Said with care and respect

Shitty times

over a year ago

Are you reporting the styled styles "bareback cum sluts" too. I think each to their own and let ppl make their own moral judgements. We've got enough of our own problems to stress and worry about, haven't we....?

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

"

Reporting? No as Admin do nothing. People repeatedly reported by numerous profiles over weeks are still here happily meeting and asking to meet again but nothing gets done, Fab just needs to tick the box for the authorities.

Just look at the bright side it's a great filter

over a year ago

Self styled*

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It’s hardly nonsense is it? It’s a potentially deadly virus that there is no cure for. It has affected the whole world so I would say it’s worth paying attention. It doesn’t make anyone big or clever to ignore the rules.

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

Reporting? No as Admin do nothing. People repeatedly reported by numerous profiles over weeks are still here happily meeting and asking to meet again but nothing gets done, Fab just needs to tick the box for the authorities.

Just look at the bright side it's a great filter "

Thats not true.

Iv reported people who have messaged me to ask for a meet and their profile has been suspended or removed fairly quickly.

over a year ago

Would you like to be the one to tell the nearly 34,000 grieving family's in the UK alone thats its all nonsense!

Its It's reasonable to suggest 20 000 were tragically frail and Ill plausibly less than 6 months to live and their families prepared

The flip side is

The families of people dieing though reduced hospital care ( I was sadly talking to a mother in dispare about to lose her 36 year old daughter)

Can we proudly morally without any second thought or conscience say their deaths are ok ??

I think we have to be careful about thinking our moral high ground is solid and absolute

Shitty times "

It doesn't matter if people were old or ill they should not have had to die like that.

I get what you are saying but to it comes across as very dismissive.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"In answer to your question OP yes it is.

Admin have actively encouraged people to report anyone asking for a physical face-to-face meetat this time.

I reported a few and their accounts disappeared fairly quickly. "

Admin have been hopless! We've reported accounts and the " criptic" status to meet has still been up the following day. Plus the ones that DM us to meet have still been live.

Plus the amount of new pics, with not accepted content in have still been visible. For example, several photos of a couple, both with full faces showing on a single man profile. Still on account after 16 days

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

Just look at the bright side it's a great filter

Thats not true.

Iv reported people who have messaged me to ask for a meet and their profile has been suspended or removed fairly quickly. "

Not true in your experience, Very true in others

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

The flip side is

Shitty times

It doesn't matter if people were old or ill they should not have had to die like that.

I get what you are saying but to it comes across as very dismissive."

Actually no I absolutely did not come across dismissive !!!

It's not pleasant when ANYONE dies from almost ALL causes ( some die peacefully in their sleep)

SARS2 is not some new absolutely diabolical way to die . People have excruciating deaths from many causes

I cannot explain the pain this ladies daughter is in

I cannot imagine the pain to commit suicide

I cannot imagine the pain people suffer with cancer and tuberculosis

Some people with serious illness petition for assisted death due to their conditions

I'd suggest I was rather balanced and not dismissive as opposed to yourself who is absolutely dismissive to the suffering deaths a lockdown absolutely causes

over a year ago

The flip side is

Shitty times

I get what you are saying but to it comes across as very dismissive.

Actually no I absolutely did not come across dismissive !!!

It's not pleasant when ANYONE dies from almost ALL causes ( some die peacefully in their sleep)

SARS2 is not some new absolutely diabolical way to die . People have excruciating deaths from many causes

I cannot explain the pain this ladies daughter is in

I cannot imagine the pain to commit suicide

I cannot imagine the pain people suffer with cancer and tuberculosis

Some people with serious illness petition for assisted death due to their conditions

I'd suggest I was rather balanced and not dismissive as opposed to yourself who is absolutely dismissive to the suffering deaths a lockdown absolutely causes

"

Nowhere have I ever been dissmissive!

Yes of course people die all of the time but Not normally without being able to have anyone close to them with them or even have a proper funeral. not being dismissive at all but you cannot compare them all as it's a totally different situation. So what's the alternative that we just let this virus run wild?

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

We can break rules and pretend it's ok. When other people do it, it's wrong.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 08:33:16]

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I'm going to re iterate

A 3 year old boy has had his advances for hugs from grandparents turned away

Grandad is concerned as 3 year old is behaving aggressive and uncharacteristically

The psychological implications of this distancing WILL be far reaching for generations

We do NOT know the implications

We absolutly HOPE the lockdown distancing measures that absolutely prolong one demographics lives will not lead to a greater problem

I'll say again though

We possibly should not underestimate the importance to a good childs development of hugs or the impact rejection could impart

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

"

Emotionally yes. But not in the context of stopping the transmission of Covid 19.

Not saying you shouldn’t hug your daughter. This is where social distancing will fail. Like a secret....everyone tells one person, who tells another, who tells another

over a year ago

We all have to do what we can , do what we feel is best for us and our families, do what we can to keep ourselves and others safe , do what we can to keep financially sound , do what we can to support those that need it , what we do not need to do is judge and criticise and make others feel bad !

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Is it worth reporting?

We can break rules and pretend it's ok. When other people do it, it's wrong. "

This is so true

One meet is one meet

Does not matter if that meet is a fb or your grandmother

In the context of sars2

over a year ago

"We all have to do what we can , do what we feel is best for us and our families, do what we can to keep ourselves and others safe , do what we can to keep financially sound , do what we can to support those that need it , what we do not need to do is judge and criticise and make others feel bad ! "

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"We all have to do what we can , do what we feel is best for us and our families, do what we can to keep ourselves and others safe , do what we can to keep financially sound , do what we can to support those that need it , what we do not need to do is judge and criticise and make others feel bad !

"

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Children under 18 who live in a spilt household are exempt. The guildlines are, they can visit the other parent, once a week, for not an extended amont of time, and only if no symtums by all.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Children under 18 who live in a spilt household are exempt. The guildlines are, they can visit the other parent, once a week, for not an extended amont of time, and only if no symtums by all.

"

Yes and no

It's the worst of both worlds where grandparents over 60 are concerned

They should not hug the kids

The kids really want to hug many dont understand

Grandparents are split on this

Some say fk it my life my risk I'm going to hug

Some say they are not concerned for their health but they dont want to burden the NHS

Bear in mind the above "guidelines " for split families are for compassion reasons and not it's safe reasons

It's just shitty

I wonder statically which would have caused the NHS more distress

A person who hugged during lockdown or one who smoked?

over a year ago

"Children under 18 who live in a spilt household are exempt. The guildlines are, they can visit the other parent, once a week, for not an extended amont of time, and only if no symtums by all.

"

Where did you see those guidelines?

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 09:12:49]

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Children are going back to school in little over a weeks time. Children will be touching each other and sharing items, and sitting in the same room. Fact.

Lockdown is easing.

Would we meet strangers for sex? No. But we are conscious that lockdown cannot continue as it has been. This virus is going to be around for a very long time and will become part of our lives. Life has to carry on. 

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Where did you see those guidelines?"

The courts and judiciary website. Plus all over interweb. I also heard it in the early days in an interveiw on the BBC, with a goverment aid.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Where did you see those guidelines?"

They are on the government guidelines. Boris also said about this precise detail in his speeches.

over a year ago

Is it worth reporting?

"

No I wouldn't report it. Unless of course you witness a real crime like murder or robbery. Why would I not report it? Because you may find yourself in the same boat or you just left that boat without even realising.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"Children are going back to school in little over a weeks time. Children will be touching each other and sharing items, and sitting in the same room. Fact.

Lockdown is easing.

Would we meet strangers for sex? No. But we are conscious that lockdown cannot continue as it has been. This virus is going to be around for a very long time and will become part of our lives. Life has to carry on. 

"

Some children have still been attending school through out. Some children are returning to school not all. Children are being set into pods, so limiting contact with each other and other pods. They are also putting their coats / bags and lunch boxes on their own desks. Along with having their own pencils ect at each desk to limit " sharing items". They have to take in their own water bottles, to be taken home each day. Summer uniform or pE kit to be worn in school and to be washed at the end of each day. Handwashing, cleaning, moving around schools, and staggard start, play and end times are all set in place.

Meeting others for swing dates and exchanging body fluids is totally differant. And is still a big NO!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

The courts and judiciary website. Plus all over interweb. I also heard it in the early days in an interveiw on the BBC, with a goverment aid. "

The day after lockdown it was clarified that children who are under shared custody of both parents, can go from one house to the other continuing their usual arrangements

over a year ago

The courts and judiciary website. Plus all over interweb. I also heard it in the early days in an interveiw on the BBC, with a goverment aid. "

Those guidelines don’t say anything about how often they can visit the other parent, or for how long.

over a year ago

The courts and judiciary website. Plus all over interweb. I also heard it in the early days in an interveiw on the BBC, with a goverment aid.

The day after lockdown it was clarified that children who are under shared custody of both parents, can go from one house to the other continuing their usual arrangements "

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Children are going back to school in little over a weeks time. Children will be touching each other and sharing items, and sitting in the same room. Fact.

Lockdown is easing.

Some children have still been attending school through out. Some children are returning to school not all. Children are being set into pods, so limiting contact with each other and other pods. They are also putting their coats / bags and lunch boxes on their own desks. Along with having their own pencils ect at each desk to limit " sharing items". They have to take in their own water bottles, to be taken home each day. Summer uniform or pE kit to be worn in school and to be washed at the end of each day. Handwashing, cleaning, moving around schools, and staggard start, play and end times are all set in place.

Meeting others for swing dates and exchanging body fluids is totally differant. And is still a big NO! "

Yes you are correct. And we said we wouldn't be meeting strangers for sex. Children will mix with others though. My child is going back into a classroom of 10. That is 10 different families. The virus is here to stay and Life will go on.

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I wonder how many fab members are arranging meets through sites such as Skype, Kik, Snapchat, Watsapp et al.

Post new Message to Thread