Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for the Ladies..

Jump to newest

By *mileTogether69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

How can I put this diplomatically as not to get a deluge of " how very dare you replies"...

Is it fare you say that you guys get equal as much satisfaction from a good old flirt and chat and being a fuss of from a guy and knowing you can with hold physicality. Than the obvious goal / agenda of sex that the guy is pursuing..?

Hope that makes sense...

Oh gawd !!! Finger hovering over send ...... ooooo shall I or shan't, I.... oooooopps ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How can I put this diplomatically as not to get a deluge of " how very dare you replies"...

Is it fare you say that you guys get equal as much satisfaction from a good old flirt and chat and being a fuss of from a guy and knowing you can with hold physicality. Than the obvious goal / agenda of sex that the guy is pursuing..?

Hope that makes sense...

Oh gawd !!! Finger hovering over send ...... ooooo shall I or shan't, I.... oooooopps .. "

Withhold physicality?

What does that mean?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"How can I put this diplomatically as not to get a deluge of " how very dare you replies"...

Hope that makes sense...

Oh gawd !!! Finger hovering over send ...... ooooo shall I or shan't, I.... oooooopps ..

Withhold physicality?

What does that mean?"

I think it’s romantically involved with ghosts

over a year ago

I don’t get it

over a year ago

I think it means do you enjoy being a prick tease?

I may be wrong?

over a year ago

Do I like flirting with men and not fucking them if they do wanna fuck?

over a year ago

"Do I like flirting with men and not fucking them if they do wanna fuck?"

No

I can’t seriously flirt with people I don’t find attractive and would want to sleep with.

over a year ago

I think the OP is asking whether we get our kicks from withholding sex more so than having sex.

OP, I can’t answer for everyone, but no.

over a year ago

"I think the OP is asking whether we get our kicks from withholding sex more so than having sex.

"

Oh

Also no

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

So not having sex is meant to be more fun than having sex....remind me not to come to your planet OP

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This is the age old game of men wanting sex and women withholding it. It is a game and one I refuse to play. I'm not withholding sex if I'm friendly or flirty, it's my choice to have sex or not. If a guy is only being nice to me because he believes I will have sex with him he will quite often be sadly dissapointed.

over a year ago

"This is the age old game of men wanting sex and women withholding it. It is a game and one I refuse to play. I'm not withholding sex if I'm friendly or flirty, it's my choice to have sex or not. If a guy is only being nice to me because he believes I will have sex with him he will quite often be sadly dissapointed. "

You’re so wise

This ^

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Can men not “withhold” physicality? Seriously?

Wow.

over a year ago

If I want to have sex with someone, and the feeling is mutual then I will have sex with them.

I’m not into playing ‘hard to get’ or any other games.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is the age old game of men wanting sex and women withholding it. It is a game and one I refuse to play. I'm not withholding sex if I'm friendly or flirty, it's my choice to have sex or not. If a guy is only being nice to me because he believes I will have sex with him he will quite often be sadly dissapointed.

You’re so wise

This ^ "

That is because I'm old and have seen nearly all of it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I really think it's time we moved away from the idea of sex being some precious commodity that women need to be cajoled and persuaded into giving up and men have to win with flattery and gifts.

over a year ago

Goodness no. Im gagging for it currently.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Goodness no. Im gagging for it currently. "

Noted

over a year ago

"I really think it's time we moved away from the idea of sex being some precious commodity that women need to be cajoled and persuaded into giving up and men have to win with flattery and gifts. "

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

For the record - im not having sex with anyone.... you can all beg but I’m not - I’m staying pure!!!!

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I’ve had a re-think!!!

over a year ago

"Goodness no. Im gagging for it currently.

Noted "

Get that tie off a bit quicker will you, you tease, I need flesh

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I find sex monumentally more satisfying than flirting or all of that.

I'm not sure where you get your ideas from, OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I’ve had a re-think!!! "

. That didn't take you long

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No I only flirt/tease with friends and men I want to have sex with

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I don't play games I don't see the point.

over a year ago

Hope that makes sense...

Oh gawd !!! Finger hovering over send ...... ooooo shall I or shan't, I.... oooooopps .. "

Yes. The flirting and chatting and him trying desperately to shag me is massively more fun than the eventual disappointment of sex.

over a year ago

No, I don't flirt with people and lead them on and then get off on withholding sex.

But with that said, I don't want to fuck everyone I flirt with, or maybe we've been flirting and then I change my mind about fucking for whatever reason. That's totally my right, as it would be if the other person decided they didn't want to do it anymore. That doesn't make anyone a tease, it's just a matter of consent.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I’ve had a re-think!!!

. That didn't take you long "

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I only really flirt with someone who I fancy and therefore would want to have sex with them.

Has someone been leading you on OP?

over a year ago

"Can men not “withhold” physicality? Seriously?

Wow. "

I have: one of my old house mate made a move one me(she was in my room). But I didn't allow it to happen. Well I asked her to please go and have a shower. Otherwise I can't do it with her. She wasn't the most hygienic person. She didn't like water.

over a year ago

Brighton

"I think the OP is asking whether we get our kicks from withholding sex more so than having sex.

"

over a year ago

Brighton

Wow.

I have: one of my old house mate made a move one me(she was in my room). But I didn't allow it to happen. Well I asked her to please go and have a shower. Otherwise I can't do it with her. She wasn't the most hygienic person. She didn't like water."

criiiipes she sounds like a catch..

Ha ha

over a year ago

Brighton

Wow.

I have: one of my old house mate made a move one me(she was in my room). But I didn't allow it to happen. Well I asked her to please go and have a shower. Otherwise I can't do it with her. She wasn't the most hygienic person. She didn't like water."

criiiipes she sounds like a catch..

Ha ha

over a year ago

Brighton

Wow.

criiiipes she sounds like a right catch..

Ha ha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hope that makes sense...

Yes. The flirting and chatting and him trying desperately to shag me is massively more fun than the eventual disappointment of sex. "

over a year ago

Ive read this 5 times and I still dont understand the question lol

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Ive read this 5 times and I still dont understand the question lol"

Thank god - I thought it was just me going mad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ive read this 5 times and I still dont understand the question lol"

It's basically saying do women get a more of a kick out of chatting, flirting and being friendly with a man knowing that when it comes down to it they can deny the guy sex? That's how I read it anyway.

over a year ago

"I really think it's time we moved away from the idea of sex being some precious commodity that women need to be cajoled and persuaded into giving up and men have to win with flattery and gifts. "

This....totally agree....its 2020!!!

Post new Message to Thread