Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cat v Cockerel

Jump to newest

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

There’s something I’ve Be ruminating on for a few days which I am still struggling to wrap my head around.

I see lots of women “moaning” or sharing their displeasure at the amount of dick pics on guys profiles. Or that a guy has a Cock shot as his main profile pic.

I click on many of these women’s profiles and guess what. Yep, you guessed it. The profile is absolutely chock-a-block with pics of their boobs and “insert preferred term” (I like growler or lady garden).

Now I know not every women feels the same, before your sphincter tightens and you say “not every women”, but there’s a large number and to me I’m not sure I understand the hypocrisy.

Is it just double standards?

Is it women fighting back against a perceived male dominated world? (doubtful).

Please help me understand it.

Surely what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, or in this case what’s good for the cat is good for the cockerel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

P.s don’t take life or my posts too seriously

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't take him seriously, take him hard. ^

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

"Don't take him seriously, take him hard. ^"

Lol. Consensually of course

over a year ago

you are one male and amongst many if each of you sends a pic of your cock not once but twice or even three times what is left for them to define you by do you want to as a man be judged on your penis, would that make you feel more of a man? Here lyeth the problem Luke 21 chapter 6 amen

over a year ago

"Don't take him seriously, take him hard. ^

Lol. Consensually of course "

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Don't take him seriously, take him hard. ^

Lol. Consensually of course

"

He's consensually hard ^

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I would make a group of 100 women and let them send you a open pussy close up pic or dry pussy (equivalent of not erect cock) with a message saying Faf? or u ok? just for you to get a grip of the feeling, if I could

over a year ago

I agree it doesnt matter where the pic of genitals are on your profile,Either way it's still there.

I prefer to see a womans before I meet though couldnt bare the thought of being attracted to her then seeing her naked and it looks like a pottery class gone wrong.

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

"I would make a group of 100 women and let them send you a open pussy close up pic or dry pussy (equivalent of not erect cock) with a message saying Faf? or u ok? just for you to get a grip of the feeling, if I could

"

Make it happen

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"

Make it happen "

I would if I could

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

"

Make it happen

I would if I could "

Where there’s a will there’s a way

over a year ago

"I agree it doesnt matter where the pic of genitals are on your profile,Either way it's still there.

I prefer to see a womans before I meet though couldnt bare the thought of being attracted to her then seeing her naked and it looks like a pottery class gone wrong.

"

A pottery class gone wrong. Lol

over a year ago

"I would make a group of 100 women and let them send you a open pussy close up pic or dry pussy (equivalent of not erect cock) with a message saying Faf? or u ok? just for you to get a grip of the feeling, if I could

Make it happen "

Therein lies your answer

Men will happily look a naked bits but most women aren't as attracted to the last chicken in the shop look

By *zreal_rdg OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

Make it happen

Therein lies your answer

Men will happily look a naked bits but most women aren't as attracted to the last chicken in the shop look"

Yesssss

You figured it out

Post new Message to Thread