Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab meets v “normal” meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So fab meets you know are generally sex meets & “normal” meets do you have sex straight away with the person or do you wait ? & how long do you wait ? Or do you act the same way (hope it makes sense)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So fab meets you know are generally sex meets & “normal” meets do you have sex straight away with the person or do you wait ? & how long do you wait ? Or do you act the same way (hope it makes sense) "

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this.

By *penmarriage UkCouple
over a year ago

Maidenhead

Be it a fab or "normal" meet we prefer to do a social in the first instance.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I spent a few years in the online dating scene up until last year. Dating women around my age group, sex was pretty much guaranteed on the third date. In some cases the second date. Never on the first. Mind you that’s because the first date was usually in a Costa.

I wonder if it’s different for other age groups?

over a year ago

Definitely depends upon the person. I've slept with a guy same night of meeting, to waiting 6 weeks to meet....

over a year ago

"Definitely depends upon the person. I've slept with a guy same night of meeting, to waiting 6 weeks to meet.... "

Sorry to add.. I wouldn't look at those people any different in vanilla versus swingers x

over a year ago

"So fab meets you know are generally sex meets & “normal” meets do you have sex straight away with the person or do you wait ? & how long do you wait ? Or do you act the same way (hope it makes sense)

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this."

Ok “normal” meet then say a guy asks you out for the night then at the end of the night do you give it all to him or do you make him wait then how long would you make him wait because I always feel pressured to giving it all the first night

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Years ago when I was single I would make my mind up at the time. Quite often I'd go home with the guy or take him to my place but if I didn't fancy him I wouldn't. On fab I insist on a social only.

If a man thinks less of a woman for having sex with him on a first date he's an idiot in my humble opinion

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So fab meets you know are generally sex meets & “normal” meets do you have sex straight away with the person or do you wait ? & how long do you wait ? Or do you act the same way (hope it makes sense)

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this. Ok “normal” meet then say a guy asks you out for the night then at the end of the night do you give it all to him or do you make him wait then how long would you make him wait because I always feel pressured to giving it all the first night "

At the slightest hint of pressure walk away. The decision to have sex is yours.

over a year ago

Regarding normal meets, it all depends on so many factors. Mostly are you both up for shagging straight away or not. Been on meets where its most obvious nothing is going to happen, others we knew beforehand that we'd end up in bed

over a year ago

"Years ago when I was single I would make my mind up at the time. Quite often I'd go home with the guy or take him to my place but if I didn't fancy him I wouldn't. On fab I insist on a social only.

If a man thinks less of a woman for having sex with him on a first date he's an idiot in my humble opinion"

I like that x because most would just put you down as a slag

over a year ago

It would be nice when all of this is over to actually have a nice social and go for a nice big long drink can't wait for that to happen

over a year ago

9 times out of 10 if I've met a guy I've fucked him

over a year ago

If you fuck them on the first date they call you a slag.

If you won't fuck on the first date they call you a prude.

over a year ago

"If you fuck them on the first date they call you a slag.

If you won't fuck on the first date they call you a prude."

yeah x

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"I spent a few years in the online dating scene up until last year. Dating women around my age group, sex was pretty much guaranteed on the third date. In some cases the second date. Never on the first. Mind you that’s because the first date was usually in a Costa.

I wonder if it’s different for other age groups? "

Pretty much agree with this.

over a year ago

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this. Ok “normal” meet then say a guy asks you out for the night then at the end of the night do you give it all to him or do you make him wait then how long would you make him wait because I always feel pressured to giving it all the first night "

I'd say most fabbers who go on a 'normal' would lean towards giving it all beyond the social. It's what they have been conditioned to do. Their subconscious behaviour and mannerisms might give those messages off too if they like the other person. Just my thinking on it.

over a year ago

Socials or "normal" meets can be highly erotic

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Years ago when I was single I would make my mind up at the time. Quite often I'd go home with the guy or take him to my place but if I didn't fancy him I wouldn't. On fab I insist on a social only.

If a man thinks less of a woman for having sex with him on a first date he's an idiot in my humble opinionI like that x because most would just put you down as a slag "

The men I mixed with were mostly more intelligent than that and had the common sense to realise that they were also having sex on a first date . We just enjoyed it for what it was. I don't know how things are now on the dating scene but I have observed that a significant minority of men and women think less of women who are unashamedly sexually promiscuous.

You write in terms of making him wait and giving it all away but to me it's a mutually agreed pleasure that shouldn't come with conditions attached or make anybody feel they are dishing out favours or needing to pressurise.

over a year ago

"9 times out of 10 if I've met a guy I've fucked him "

Lucky guy (s)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you won't fuck on the first date they call you a prude."

I call them nobs

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have given normal meets up as quite content with my fab life and it is far less complicated

over a year ago

If a man thinks less of a woman for having sex with him on a first date he's an idiot in my humble opinionI like that x because most would just put you down as a slag

The men I mixed with were mostly more intelligent than that and had the common sense to realise that they were also having sex on a first date . We just enjoyed it for what it was. I don't know how things are now on the dating scene but I have observed that a significant minority of men and women think less of women who are unashamedly sexually promiscuous.

You write in terms of making him wait and giving it all away but to me it's a mutually agreed pleasure that shouldn't come with conditions attached or make anybody feel they are dishing out favours or needing to pressurise.

"

over a year ago

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this. Ok “normal” meet then say a guy asks you out for the night then at the end of the night do you give it all to him or do you make him wait then how long would you make him wait because I always feel pressured to giving it all the first night

I'd say most fabbers who go on a 'normal' would lean towards giving it all beyond the social. It's what they have been conditioned to do. Their subconscious behaviour and mannerisms might give those messages off too if they like the other person. Just my thinking on it."

over a year ago

"I have given normal meets up as quite content with my fab life and it is far less complicated"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As with most things it depends - and comes down to what you have discussed and agreed beforehand - I've had meets here where it's been a social only and have been perfectly happy with that, and have had others where we've agreed that if all goes well, and we're both happy to take it further that we have the option to do so.

Most of my meets tend to be after chatting with someone for an extended period of time, so by the time actually meeting happens we have a fair idea how it's going to go.

They're usually with people who live a fair distance away too, so we usually agree to meet somewhere in the middle and book a hotel "just in case", with the agreement that if either of us don't want to take it any further that I'll come home and they use the room but we still split the cost - works quite well.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Sounds like your gut feeling is good too.

I wouldn't meet anyone that I didn't already think I'd have sex with them. I rarely have had a social in the many years on here. Communication before gives the answer and gut feeling has never been wrong.

over a year ago

You defined a fab meet, you may need to define a normal meet as I'm sure there will be a few different ideas on this. Ok “normal” meet then say a guy asks you out for the night then at the end of the night do you give it all to him or do you make him wait then how long would you make him wait because I always feel pressured to giving it all the first night

At the slightest hint of pressure walk away. The decision to have sex is yours. "

over a year ago

I call them nobs "

I call them worse.

over a year ago

"As with most things it depends - and comes down to what you have discussed and agreed beforehand - I've had meets here where it's been a social only and have been perfectly happy with that, and have had others where we've agreed that if all goes well, and we're both happy to take it further that we have the option to do so.

Most of my meets tend to be after chatting with someone for an extended period of time, so by the time actually meeting happens we have a fair idea how it's going to go.

They're usually with people who live a fair distance away too, so we usually agree to meet somewhere in the middle and book a hotel "just in case", with the agreement that if either of us don't want to take it any further that I'll come home and they use the room but we still split the cost - works quite well."

over a year ago

If I'm going out with a guy with a view to us actually dating, I wouldn't have sex with him on the first night

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I call them nobs

I call them worse. "

We've met guys who hold this opinion, women too. I reserve a special place in my black, black heart for the guys who tell me they would respect their partner way too much to ever swing together before merrily asking to meet us

over a year ago

I call them nobs

I call them worse.

We've met guys who hold this opinion, women too. I reserve a special place in my black, black heart for the guys who tell me they would respect their partner way too much to ever swing together before merrily asking to meet us "

Your black, black heart...!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I call them nobs

I call them worse.

We've met guys who hold this opinion, women too. I reserve a special place in my black, black heart for the guys who tell me they would respect their partner way too much to ever swing together before merrily asking to meet us

Your black, black heart...! "

over a year ago

Always a social first. I cannot have sex with everyone who wants to have sex with me.

Lot of social meets I had didn't have any follow up.

By *ostonJoeMan
over a year ago

Boston

The sexual empowerment of women is coming along slowly and some women hold onto old ideas about how they are viewed by other people. As usual the men seem to be a long way behind. Not all of us, but enough to sometimes make me feel ashamed of them.

I don't see a difference between fab and vanilla dating as far as when the right time to have sex is concerned. If you want to, do. If you don't want to, then don't. It is all about respecting who you are with and talking honestly about expectations. When people are led on by their assumptions it creates confusion and resentment.

Of coarse this thread isn't about this, but there are a lot of women who use their sexuality to control and manipulate men. An example of this could be she is on a date with a guy she likes but isn't feeling the urge just yet. She is worried he might not want another date if she doesn't put out so gives it up to him to keep him keen. Which could be perceived as him pressurising her into giving up said puntang. Which he might be. Hmmmm?

That's enough thinking for one day. I'm going to go look at boobs.

over a year ago

"The sexual empowerment of women is coming along slowly and some women hold onto old ideas about how they are viewed by other people. As usual the men seem to be a long way behind. Not all of us, but enough to sometimes make me feel ashamed of them.

I don't see a difference between fab and vanilla dating as far as when the right time to have sex is concerned. If you want to, do. If you don't want to, then don't. It is all about respecting who you are with and talking honestly about expectations. When people are led on by their assumptions it creates confusion and resentment.

Of coarse this thread isn't about this, but there are a lot of women who use their sexuality to control and manipulate men. An example of this could be she is on a date with a guy she likes but isn't feeling the urge just yet. She is worried he might not want another date if she doesn't put out so gives it up to him to keep him keen. Which could be perceived as him pressurising her into giving up said puntang. Which he might be. Hmmmm?

That's enough thinking for one day. I'm going to go look at boobs. "

over a year ago

"Always a social first. I cannot have sex with everyone who wants to have sex with me.

Lot of social meets I had didn't have any follow up."

over a year ago

At the slightest hint of pressure walk away. The decision to have sex is yours. "

Exactly this...

If i feel the slightest bit pressurised into doing something im not sure of then I walk away.

No meet is ever the same and im far from regimental. I go with the flow and my feelings in that moment.

100% a social meet first

over a year ago

At the slightest hint of pressure walk away. The decision to have sex is yours.

Exactly this...

If i feel the slightest bit pressurised into doing something im not sure of then I walk away.

No meet is ever the same and im far from regimental. I go with the flow and my feelings in that moment.

100% a social meet first

"

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I like those odds. Sign me up!

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Socials or "normal" meets can be highly erotic"

I agree with you. “Normal” meets can heat up quickly if the connection is there.

over a year ago

"The sexual empowerment of women is coming along slowly and some women hold onto old ideas about how they are viewed by other people. As usual the men seem to be a long way behind. Not all of us, but enough to sometimes make me feel ashamed of them.

That's enough thinking for one day. I'm going to go look at boobs. "

Love this....

over a year ago

"9 times out of 10 if I've met a guy I've fucked him

Sounds like your gut feeling is good too.

I wouldn't meet anyone that I didn't already think I'd have sex with them. I rarely have had a social in the many years on here. Communication before gives the answer and gut feeling has never been wrong.

"

Exactly, I'm either meeting with the intention to fuck or decide I want to once I'm there. Occasionally people aren't what they portrayed but you'd have to be quite bad to put me off as sex is just sex. I like doing it

over a year ago

"So fab meets you know are generally sex meets & “normal” meets do you have sex straight away with the person or do you wait ? & how long do you wait ? Or do you act the same way (hope it makes sense) "

I much rather prefer to just 'let it happen'. If it does happen it's gotta flow naturally. Not forcefully.

Post new Message to Thread