FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

(Your plans for 2020 before the whole global pandemic came to light)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First time posting in the forum, so I figured why not give it a go.

I was wondering what everyone's plan were going to be throughout the entire year of 2020 before this whole covid-19 global pandemic put a complete halt on everything.

Here were my plans as followed.

(1) - Get back into work via a part-time or full-time job.

(2) - Take up Tae-Kwon Do and a secondary martial art, working towards getting a black belt, going to the gym, working out at home and outdoors too to which I can beat myself to peak human condition.

(3) - Make small steps towards re-decorating my room and other parts of the house, clearing out junk and other clutter that has got to go.

(4) - Getting some new body ink that is long overdue.

(5) - Travel outside of the city to other places around Scotland I haven't been to before.

(6) - Fixing up the front and back garden, adding some new improvements

(7) - Try my hand in some small independent film making.

(8) - Begin an avid collection of different styles of trench coats.

(9) - Try my hand in the dating scene, see how it goes for me and if it doesn't work out, I will accept it for what it is.

(10) - Enjoy life and hope that the future will be bright for everyone else in the world.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had 4 trips planned for this year - Skye, Lemmington Spa, London & Edinburgh (2 of them booked with deposits paid)

We planned hill walking & camping adventures. We also planned on taking our new wee baby swimming for the first time... his bathing suit & inflatable floaty thing arrived the day before lockdown was announced

over a year ago

I had planned my first solo trip outside Ireland.

Planned to buy a motorbike and get my licence for it.

Be more proactive on fab.

Trips to Spain, UK and jersey planned.

Holiday with friends.

Few nights away in hotels around Ireland ( hot list on booking.com)

So instead of them plans have been putting together a "life list" of things I want to do when lockdown is over and some sort of normality returns.

over a year ago

We had 2 trips to Scotland planned & paid for & were looking at a week away in the sun before xmas but all on hold now (tho one trip to Scotland is still booked for September so will see how it pans out over the next few weeks/months)

over a year ago

I was going to stay in for 2 months and only leave the house to go shopping but boris said I have to go for walks and exercise now

over a year ago

"First time posting in the forum, so I figured why not give it a go.

I was wondering what everyone's plan were going to be throughout the entire year of 2020 before this whole covid-19 global pandemic put a complete halt on everything.

(2) - Take up Tae-Kwon Do and a secondary martial art, working towards getting a black belt, going to the gym, working out at home and outdoors too to which I can beat myself to peak human condition.

(3) - Make small steps towards re-decorating my room and other parts of the house, clearing out junk and other clutter that has got to go.

(5) - Travel outside of the city to other places around Scotland I haven't been to before.

(9) - Try my hand in the dating scene, see how it goes for me and if it doesn't work out, I will accept it for what it is.

(10) - Enjoy life and hope that the future will be bright for everyone else in the world.

"

Met a lass on here,just the once as lockdown kicked in!! We had planned more meets but God only knows when I'll see her again. She is sexy as fuck and I'm counting the days!!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Plans were to do;

1. Annual road trip with fab friends to a club in England (this year it was meant to be Blackpool)

2. Go on a holiday for more than a week as late celebration of Ian’s big birthday last Dec. (Was Tunisia, but then Thomas Cook crash happened, so rebooked for Cyprus and Coronavirus happened! )

3. Finish up working with the company I’d been with for 10 years and start new job on our return from hols.

4. Go and see Whitesnake/Foreigner /Europe gig at the Hydro.

4. Help Ian’s son with his driving lessons which I’d been doing weekly.

Positives is that I’ve had time to repaint bathroom, redact loads of paperwork, sort out odd-sock drawer (one of niggly jobs!) and have just finished a mammoth sewing session to get a piece done that I’d initially bought 9 10 years ago

Millie x

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

[Removed by poster at 22/05/20 02:58:31]

over a year ago

Delete Fab.... but there’s nothing else to do now

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"

I’m actually a 4th Kup in TKD (blue belt, red tag) but circumstances meant I couldn’t carry on to train to become 1st Dan.

Can recommend Skye, Glen Affric, Glencoe, Loch Lomond and Galloway Forest Park.

Millie x

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

I was meant to visit a new European city each month to try their swinger clubs lol

over a year ago

"Delete Fab.... but there’s nothing else to do now "
lol you are an enigma

over a year ago

I moved house in January and 2020 was supposed to be the year to start afresh.

I wanted to find a new job too.

I'm stuck in a job I hate at the moment as a key worker so I didn’t even get furloughed

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Travel across Italy

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't really do plans, just play it by ear.

Cal

over a year ago

My wedding anniversary weekend away had to be cancelled

My dads birthday was cancelled.

My 50th birthday holiday away to the Highlands in Scotland was cancled.

Meant to be camping in the summer thats not looking great either.

My sons driving test was cancled after spending £900 on lessons, hope he remembers lol

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Lots of cancelled weekends away. On the plus side I start college in September and am looking forward to a weeks trip away in October

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

This year was going to be so good and i had loads to look forward to but not now. Still got my fingers crossed that my Sept holiday to Majorca will happen.

over a year ago

"

You can still do most of them. Even number 8.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Watch local non-league team get promoted (hopefully), watch Euro 2020, theatre trip. Nice long summer holiday.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i was going to do a lot more uk travelling.... and finally going to do this trip to ireland!!! belfast and dublin and cork were so calling me!!! (last time i planned the trip it got called off at the last minute due to emergency surgery!)

other than that was going to try and get a little fitter (out the window sitting on my arse for 12 weeks) and maybe going to doing the whole pof dating thing (got bored after 2 weeks)....

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Fab tour of the UK

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fab tour of the UK "

Oh aye....!

over a year ago

You've got a lot on your list that is still doable OP!!

I wanted to get married this year, possibly still can as we only want a register office, but I did want a honeymoon straight after so this might have to wait.

We have had to cancel several holidays including a big trip to Valencian in July.

And then a few family events have been cancelled too.

Nothing major thankfully, I can live with this and will enjoy everything more when things are a little safer.

over a year ago

i was going for a move to a nice seaside town like Torquay and godamn it I've achieved it

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I was meant to be going to see Wales in the Euros, playing Portstewart & Hollywood & going on safari then to Zanzibar

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I was due to go to a dance music festival in Holland next month .

At least my tickets valid for next year

over a year ago

Morocco in July, New York in December.

Supposed to have defended my british title last Friday, European finals in July cancelled.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Go home and sort my house out. Hoped to have that done by Spring so I can sort my citizenship out as well then I could have used the place all through until Autumn. Going out next month finally if I have to Quarantine it’s not so bad as I can get the place looking good and chill.

Spend some time in the UAE and Qatar. (Looking more possible now Qatar aside)

Missing the Ibiza opening parties has hit me hard as this was the mid life crisis blow out.

I’m not that upset over it all as had the money set aside for it and now added to it during lockdown.

It’s all going to ok.

over a year ago

Mine was to get the fuck out of Staffordshire and move back to Essex, or Cambridgeshire. Being stuck in limbo until whenever is getting to me. It will still happen, just everything is in turmoil

Post new Message to Thread