Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, be honest......how many of you that are usually smooth down below haven’t bothered during lockdown??

Also what’s the hair removal best cream to use without having to sing Great Balls of Fire ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got the Gillette out earlier today. It’s such a ball ache.....almost literally.....if you have to start from fresh again after leaving the undergrowth unchecked.

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Have kept my fun bits shaved an trimmed during lockdown, not a lot else to do

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Got the Gillette out earlier today. It’s such a ball ache.....almost literally.....if you have to start from fresh again after leaving the undergrowth unchecked."

Exactly....I asked because I haven’t bothered and Im developing a very thick Kate down there

over a year ago

I'm always smooth regardless of lockdown, I hate hair and don't understand why anyone would stop grooming.

Shaving cream and razor work well enough.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I have to admit I have let the standard slip ever so slightly been 2 weeks since I had silky smooth balls and chest, but after a nice long shower we are back on target for lickable smooth balls which I know M’Lady loves. Xx

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I find it impossible to let grow after it's been shaved because the itching is just horrendous

That and I'm so hairy that if I don't shave I lose inches I really can't afford to lose to shrubbery!

over a year ago

Totally smooth regardless. Find it more hygienic and I hate public hair,too wiry..

over a year ago

"Totally smooth regardless. Find it more hygienic and I hate public hair,too wiry.. "

Hate public hair too

over a year ago

"Totally smooth regardless. Find it more hygienic and I hate public hair,too wiry..

Hate public hair too "

Ffs Pubic!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Totally smooth regardless. Find it more hygienic and I hate public hair,too wiry..

Hate public hair too "

I do like public smoothness

over a year ago

Hate public hair too

I do like public smoothness "

Public or pubic ?

over a year ago

So when I was with my ex, she walked in on me while I was shaving my balls and asked me what I was doing. Apparently "meal prepping" wasn't the right answer!

By *rthur FuksakeMan
over a year ago

westgate

"So, be honest......how many of you that are usually smooth down below haven’t bothered during lockdown??

Also what’s the hair removal best cream to use without having to sing Great Balls of Fire ? "

I had let it go but had a tidy up last week and felt so much better, even revisited since...I can recommend a product called ‘Nads’ (seriously) works well for me

over a year ago

"So when I was with my ex, she walked in on me while I was shaving my balls and asked me what I was doing. Apparently "meal prepping" wasn't the right answer! "

Oh id say it was exactly the right answer

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Smooth as a baby's bum

over a year ago

Just wish there was a way to permanently stop the hair growing, takes about a day to grow back like a prickly cactus which I hate so I haven't shaving in about 2 weeks,

now I need a machete to cut through the dense bushes

By *rthur FuksakeMan
over a year ago

westgate

Try the ‘Nads’ cream fella, seriously, you might have to have to try two applications the first time but with each time it grows back less, the opposite of shaving

over a year ago

I (her) am still beautifully smooth and silky. Mr is always trimmed, not smooth. I like him to have some hair.

over a year ago

"So when I was with my ex, she walked in on me while I was shaving my balls and asked me what I was doing. Apparently "meal prepping" wasn't the right answer!

Oh id say it was exactly the right answer "

Would you like a three course meal?

Post new Message to Thread