Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Where am I

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going wrong or doing wrong it’s doing my head in now lol, any advice is welcome,

Been on 6 months now had one social meet ( not bad I suppose ), I don’t really get any messages or reply’s from woman, So I tried a different approach and uploaded some photos but every time I put a new photo on here it gets likes from men and no woman lol that’s not the intention,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you like a bit of bumming?

over a year ago

"Going wrong or doing wrong it’s doing my head in now lol, any advice is welcome,

Been on 6 months now had one social meet ( not bad I suppose ), I don’t really get any messages or reply’s from woman, So I tried a different approach and uploaded some photos but every time I put a new photo on here it gets likes from men and no woman lol that’s not the intention, "

Many ladies on here operate in stealth mode so you wont know if you have been looked at

over a year ago

"Going wrong or doing wrong it’s doing my head in now lol, any advice is welcome,

Been on 6 months now had one social meet ( not bad I suppose ), I don’t really get any messages or reply’s from woman, So I tried a different approach and uploaded some photos but every time I put a new photo on here it gets likes from men and no woman lol that’s not the intention,

Many ladies on here operate in stealth mode so you wont know if you have been looked at "

Dodgy ones!

over a year ago

Many ladies on here operate in stealth mode so you wont know if you have been looked at Dodgy ones!"

Dodgy?

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just my opinion but your username sounds a bit weird. Good luck though.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

Seeing a third of the time you've been on here we've been in lockdown with no-one meeting, social or otherwise, I think perhaps you're being a little impatient OP

I'd also take all fabs, even from chaps, as a compliment!

over a year ago

"Just my opinion but your username sounds a bit weird. Good luck though. "

If a woman is only interested in your username then she is not the one for me

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I would change the username to make it more appealing for ladies. Just my humble opinion. Have a nice day

over a year ago

"Seeing a third of the time you've been on here we've been in lockdown with no-one meeting, social or otherwise, I think perhaps you're being a little impatient OP

I'd also take all fabs, even from chaps, as a compliment!"

To even get a reply or a message???

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just my opinion but your username sounds a bit weird. Good luck though.

If a woman is only interested in your username then she is not the one for me "

It is however one of the first things she'll see and will, subconsciously or not, influence her decision to click on your profile to explore further...

over a year ago

"Just my opinion but your username sounds a bit weird. Good luck though. "

And frosty does????

over a year ago

Been on 6 months now had one social meet ( not bad I suppose ), I don’t really get any messages or reply’s from woman, So I tried a different approach and uploaded some photos but every time I put a new photo on here it gets likes from men and no woman lol that’s not the intention, "

fab can be hard work but the only thing I can say is always read the profile first before messaging interact on the forums and youw will make friends that way make sure your always polite no one liners no dick pics unless they are asked for and just be yourself. From your profile picture I cant see why the women wouldnt be interested I mean look at me I'm nothing to look at but I'm active on the forums and they to always be polite and nice and I've made friends had some meets and I do ok.

Just be yourself and have fun

over a year ago

Try webcam for verifications or when things go back to normal then attend events.

From a couples perspective we don't meet newbies as they get cold feet last minute or they get nervous in the situation.

Happy swinging.

over a year ago

"I would change the username to make it more appealing for ladies. Just my humble opinion. Have a nice day "

Agree. I would change it to small penis or big benis!

over a year ago

And frosty does????"

Didn't you ask for advice?

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

And frosty does????"

I don’t feel the need to use some kind of play on words to entice woman into my profile OP.

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I would change the username to make it more appealing for ladies. Just my humble opinion. Have a nice day

Agree. I would change it to small penis or big benis!"

Veggie/Vegan friendly

over a year ago

And frosty does????

Didn't you ask for advice? "

Yes I did, but how can you judge someone by there username?

over a year ago

"I would change the username to make it more appealing for ladies. Just my humble opinion. Have a nice day

Veggie/Vegan friendly "

You can have my cucumber!

over a year ago

lol hey your username and avatar may be a stumbling block but who knows it could also be the way you message, the secret i think to success on a site that suggests you would like to meet is always give a stranger the utmost respect, treat them as though you were introducing them to your mother be polite and mannerable and let them get to know you not your penis eg hi mum heres my penis what do you think? This is a website and first impressions count and the written word can easily come across as ambiguous think about what you say and base it on target profiles info and then you may see dividends, good luck

over a year ago

And frosty does????

I don’t feel the need to use some kind of play on words to entice woman into my profile OP."

But your profile picture is with your cock showing lol

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Veggie/Vegan friendly

You can have my cucumber!"

Throw it over the fence, I promise I will catch it

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

And frosty does????

Yes I did, but how can you judge someone by there username? "

Because it can hint at their personality...some might find it funny, others might view it as childish. As a first impression/insight into your character, coupled with your choice of profile pic, it'll be the decider on whether they click on your profile or not.

over a year ago

And frosty does????

Didn't you ask for advice? "

I second that! With that comment, you come across as someone who hasn't had their bowl of Cheerio's this morning!

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

And frosty does????

Yes I did, but how can you judge someone by there username? "

Because it can hint at their personality...some might find it funny, others might view it as childish. As a first impression/insight into your character, coupled with your choice of profile pic, it'll be the decider on whether they click on your profile or not.

over a year ago

And frosty does????

I second that! With that comment, you come across as someone who hasn't had their bowl of Cheerio's this morning! "

No had my weetabix

over a year ago

As others have said username is what's seen first on messages and it sounds odd.

Secondly we can't see the messages you are sending to see why but I'll be totally honest if I get a good first message with photos that appeal that's not copy and pasted I don't check out the profile.

If I have a shit first message but the profile is good and pics are good then I may still reply but if the profile is uninteresting, the message is crap and the pics are good they wouldn't get a reply. So work on your first message and don't copy and paste would be my advise

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

And frosty does????

I don’t feel the need to use some kind of play on words to entice woman into my profile OP.

But your profile picture is with your cock showing lol"

Yeah so what, and my username is Frosty. I’m having no problems at all OP. As I say good luck.

over a year ago

I agree with OP. Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have his shoes!

over a year ago

I'll also add, (as a personal choice), if a guy has a cock pic as his profile, I tend to not go further with that profile.... sometimes showing less is more, for us girls!

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I go with the name change to .... I know you say it shouldnt matter , but it does ,your name and the profile pic is the first thing they see make it count

over a year ago

And frosty does????

Yes I did, but how can you judge someone by there username?

Because it can hint at their personality...some might find it funny, others might view it as childish. As a first impression/insight into your character, coupled with your choice of profile pic, it'll be the decider on whether they click on your profile or not."

I like your user name. Cannot wait to rub you the right way!

over a year ago

"I'll also add, (as a personal choice), if a guy has a cock pic as his profile, I tend to not go further with that profile.... sometimes showing less is more, for us girls! "

Are you more than one?

over a year ago

Veggie/Vegan friendly

Throw it over the fence, I promise I will catch it "

It's attached on me. Sorry. Come here and get it!

over a year ago

"I'll also add, (as a personal choice), if a guy has a cock pic as his profile, I tend to not go further with that profile.... sometimes showing less is more, for us girls!

Are you more than one?"

Doubt many would cope with there being more than just one me!

But talking to other girls, a lot are of the same opinion... not all, but a lot are!

over a year ago

"I agree with OP. Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have his shoes!"
i know a man like that he loves shoes

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Veggie/Vegan friendly

Throw it over the fence, I promise I will catch it

It's attached on me. Sorry. Come here and get it!"

Let me get my pace up for high jumps first and will be there in no time

Post new Message to Thread