Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deepthroat question for girls.

Jump to newest

By *arc82 OP   Man
over a year ago

oxford

Any girl who can do this is top drawer and I have ALWAYS been extremely grateful that a girl will give me extreme pleasure from this but my question is....

Do YOU get any personal (physical) pleasure from doing this, can it make you cum better if a guy is giving you oral while doing this ?

Basically just wondering if it's just a selfless treat for us guys or you really do get some pleasure too ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I love it, and I can do it. No gag reflex.

By *arc82 OP   Man
over a year ago

oxford

"Yeah I love it, and I can do it. No gag reflex. "

Dream cum true

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn't say I get physical pleasure from it but I enjoy it in the sense of having my face used for their pleasure. I guess it's more a psychological enjoyment than physical.

over a year ago

Unfortunately I cant do it. But would love to. I get such a pleasure, pleasing my man

By *arc82 OP   Man
over a year ago

oxford

I have heard it's easier if you hold your thumb in a sort of fist or something.....how on earth it works, I dont know but apparently it helps with the gag reflex.

over a year ago

"I have heard it's easier if you hold your thumb in a sort of fist or something.....how on earth it works, I dont know but apparently it helps with the gag reflex."

Yeah. Hold your thumb in your other hand, and the same hand that’s thumb is being held, put your finger down your throat

By *arc82 OP   Man
over a year ago

oxford

"I have heard it's easier if you hold your thumb in a sort of fist or something.....how on earth it works, I dont know but apparently it helps with the gag reflex.

Yeah. Hold your thumb in your other hand, and the same hand that’s thumb is being held, put your finger down your throat "

I tried it....I still gagged.....but then I'm a man.....I cant multitask !!! (It did seem a little easier though and the gag wasnt as bad !)

By *aracrapshagWoman
over a year ago

private

Pleasure is in the giving works for me

Post new Message to Thread