Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TikTok videos on fab

Jump to newest

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Hey everybody,

I've noticed a few fabbers have been uploading TikTok video's on here. Mostly just dancing ones.

Should these video's be allowed on fab? Should they be left for other social media platforms?

Should fab only allow 'sexy' type video's?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not a fan personally....TikTok videos are something that my niece and daughter have done for the past couple of years. Yeah it’s a bit of fun but I find it a bit cringey adults using it to be honest.x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I'd rather see someone dancing than fucking. It's about the tease , the imagination. So I think each to their own and everyone should be able to portray themselves as they like.

over a year ago

No way should Fab just be for sexy photos and videos. I think there's enough sexy stuff on here and I like pictures and videos that are a little different and show some personality and a different side to people.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 19:29:04]

over a year ago

Tiktok isn't for 14 years old ?

over a year ago

I think if it shows your personality, and is fun, that can be quite sexy.

I think if videos that ‘aren’t sexy’ get taken down, it’s going to get quite complicated as we all have a different idea on what that is

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To each their own.

over a year ago

TikTok shouldn’t be allowed anywhere.

over a year ago

"Tiktok isn't for 14 years old ?"

Mateee TikTok is incredible!! Once you've used it for a week or so it filters out all the generic shite like teens doing the renegade and actually has some hilarious videos, and the more videos you like that you actually find funny is the kind of stuff that eventually fills your feed!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

best you don’t look at my fruit pastille lolly vid then

over a year ago

"Tiktok isn't for 14 years old ?

Mateee TikTok is incredible!! Once you've used it for a week or so it filters out all the generic shite like teens doing the renegade and actually has some hilarious videos, and the more videos you like that you actually find funny is the kind of stuff that eventually fills your feed!"

I'll stick with Reddit for that

over a year ago

Mateee TikTok is incredible!! Once you've used it for a week or so it filters out all the generic shite like teens doing the renegade and actually has some hilarious videos, and the more videos you like that you actually find funny is the kind of stuff that eventually fills your feed!

I'll stick with Reddit for that "

Reddit is top tier to be honest so I don't blame you

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Tiktok isn't for 14 years old ?"

Absolutely not. I think there are more adults on there than kids. I've never come across kids, but that might be due to my preferences that I made when I signed up.

So many NHS staff, networkers, police etc are on there doing fun videos to brighten up their day time.

I also watch a lot of gymnast's and cirque du soliel and comedy video's.

I've yet to create a TikTok, I'd like to do a burlesque video and maybe put it on here.

over a year ago

I don't use that platform but certainly don't think videos or pics should just be sex related, give me personality related any day of the week.

P

over a year ago

Absolutely not. I think there are more adults on there than kids. I've never come across kids, but that might be due to my preferences that I made when I signed up.

So many NHS staff, networkers, police etc are on there doing fun videos to brighten up their day time.

I've yet to create a TikTok, I'd like to do a burlesque video and maybe put it on here."

It is exactly what a 14 years old would say

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Dancing can be sexy and show personality, that is what I prefer to see in a video

over a year ago

Deviant City

I've yet to create a TikTok, I'd like to do a burlesque video and maybe put it on here.

It is exactly what a 14 years old would say "

damn, guess I shouldn't be on here then.

Post new Message to Thread