Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My good deed for the day.

Jump to newest

By *anger mouse and Emma OP   Couple
over a year ago

Honiton

I did a very nice thing today.

I was having a walk in a park near to where we live and there was a lady crying on her own.

I spent a good few mins with her and made sure she was ok before I left.

I Just wanted to hug her but of course I can't do that now, so I was pleased when I saw a lovely shining smile left on her face!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bless your kind heart.

My good deed is not quite as philanthropic but still counts I think... A poor delivery driver, supermarket worker and checkout assistant all worked hard to put this gin and tonic in front of me, not to mention the farmers who grew the berries I added. So I'm doing my bit and drinking it for all of them. Bless me too!

over a year ago

Honiton

"Bless your kind heart.

My good deed is not quite as philanthropic but still counts I think... A poor delivery driver, supermarket worker and checkout assistant all worked hard to put this gin and tonic in front of me, not to mention the farmers who grew the berries I added. So I'm doing my bit and drinking it for all of them. Bless me too! "

Bless. xx

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I did a very nice thing today.

I was having a walk in a park near to where we live and there was a lady crying on her own.

I Just wanted to hug her but of course I can't do that now, so I was pleased when I saw a lovely shining smile left on her face!! "

Why was she crying?

over a year ago

I made cakes for family and friends and brought strawberries and new potatoes from the farm shop for my neighbours xx

over a year ago

I Just wanted to hug her but of course I can't do that now, so I was pleased when I saw a lovely shining smile left on her face!! "

That's a lovely thing to do I bet it made a big difference to the last well done op I love doing good things for others xx

over a year ago

Honiton

"I made cakes for family and friends and brought strawberries and new potatoes from the farm shop for my neighbours xx"

xx

over a year ago

Honiton

I Just wanted to hug her but of course I can't do that now, so I was pleased when I saw a lovely shining smile left on her face!!

Why was she crying?"

I don't really want to answer that, sorry. x

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Very kind of you OP x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Bless you

over a year ago

Awwww that’s lovely! X

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

We rescued a hedgehog that was walking across local park very early in day for them to be out we gave it some water which it lapped up and put it in the bushes in the shade .k

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

"We rescued a hedgehog that was walking across local park very early in day for them to be out we gave it some water which it lapped up and put it in the bushes in the shade .k"

Thanks for looking after mr tiggy for me, tell him it's time to come back home now please

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"We rescued a hedgehog that was walking across local park very early in day for them to be out we gave it some water which it lapped up and put it in the bushes in the shade .k

Thanks for looking after mr tiggy for me, tell him it's time to come back home now please"

think it will take him a long time to get home to you ....

Post new Message to Thread