Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hobbies

Jump to newest

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Does anyone have any interesting hobbies away from the site?

I'm writing this whilst watching some videos on venomous snakes as some research to get my licence, to eventually keep them.

Love cobras in perticular but I do also keep a few snakes at the moment, non venomous of course!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do have a lot of hobbies but I'd rather not share them on here as the world is not ready yet.

By *zreal_rdgMan
over a year ago

Reading

I do stand up comedy (when not locked down).

I love art and often combine art and kink/sex

I broadcast online to a large audience.

over a year ago

Gym and motorbikes.

Used to keep marine fish, breed parrots and do a bit of falconry though!

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Does anyone have any interesting hobbies away from the site?

I'm writing this whilst watching some videos on venomous snakes as some research to get my licence, to eventually keep them.

Love cobras in perticular but I do also keep a few snakes at the moment, non venomous of course!"

Did you ask them whether they want to be kept by you in a sink??

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Medieval reenactment and Steampunk for us.

over a year ago

Motor bikes

Guitars

Air rifles(mr)

Painting

Sewing

General craft things(Mrs)

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Love cobras in perticular but I do also keep a few snakes at the moment, non venomous of course!

Did you ask them whether they want to be kept by you in a sink?? "

Weirdly I keep them in vivs as oppossed to sinks haha! But no didn't ask them, although they are happy enough, they show me that by eating, pooping and shedding perfectly, and not trying to escape

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Motor bikes

Guitars

Air rifles(mr)

Painting

Sewing

General craft things(Mrs) "

Question is, can you play guitar? I've always fancied learning an instrument but never have done, clearly don't want too enough!

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.BlowCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Mr likes motorsport, racing my own car and upcycling scrap into practical art like wood burnetsband chimnea. Mrs loves baking and nights away in spa hotels

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Weirdly I keep them in vivs as oppossed to sinks haha! But no didn't ask them, although they are happy enough, they show me that by eating, pooping and shedding perfectly, and not trying to escape "

most people in lockdown behaving exactly the same at the moment. That doesn’t mean they are happy enough to do it until they die

over a year ago

Blacksmithing

Because i like hitting red hot steel with a hammer and bending it to my will

Also a massive wargaming nerd

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Weirdly I keep them in vivs as oppossed to sinks haha! But no didn't ask them, although they are happy enough, they show me that by eating, pooping and shedding perfectly, and not trying to escape

most people in lockdown behaving exactly the same at the moment. That doesn’t mean they are happy enough to do it until they die "

Im not sure of what humans shed there skin fully but you do you

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Mr likes motorsport, racing my own car and upcycling scrap into practical art like wood burnetsband chimnea. Mrs loves baking and nights away in spa hotels"

If you ever need baking supplies, hit me up!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

most people in lockdown behaving exactly the same at the moment. That doesn’t mean they are happy enough to do it until they die "

Also the snakes I have were captive bred, and originate in the wild in colombia and africa, wouldn't be advisable to let them go out into the feilds of west yorkshire

over a year ago

Love cobras in perticular but I do also keep a few snakes at the moment, non venomous of course!"

Got a royal here, currently feeling sorry for himself as about to go into shed.

Guitar, painting, tattooing

Misha is all about baking and generally being a culinary Witch

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

Currently doing up a car as a long-term project. Researching mig welders so I can start practicing for repairing the rust etc.

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.BlowCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"Mr likes motorsport, racing my own car and upcycling scrap into practical art like wood burnetsband chimnea. Mrs loves baking and nights away in spa hotels

If you ever need baking supplies, hit me up!"

Distance may be an issue there but thanks

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Got a royal here, currently feeling sorry for himself as about to go into shed.

Guitar, painting, tattooing

Misha is all about baking and generally being a culinary Witch

"

Any special morphs? Had my royal out for a little roam earlier whilst I worked, she yawned and I about melted! I work for a company that makes baking stuff and I cannot bake for the life of me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 18:31:35]

over a year ago

Beekeeping, I'm in my first year and honey straight from the hives tastes so much better than the fake shit in the supermarkets

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Pilot.

Lapsed, but one day I’ll spread my wings again.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Generally outdoor adventure

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

In doing loads of tapestry at the moment one a week

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Beekeeping, I'm in my first year and honey straight from the hives tastes so much better than the fake shit in the supermarkets"

Bee keeping is out there for sure!

over a year ago

"Any special morphs? Had my royal out for a little roam earlier whilst I worked, she yawned and I about melted! I work for a company that makes baking stuff and I cannot bake for the life of me! "

I can’t remember what he is but I’m uploading a pic so you can check him out

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Any special morphs? Had my royal out for a little roam earlier whilst I worked, she yawned and I about melted! I work for a company that makes baking stuff and I cannot bake for the life of me!

I can’t remember what he is but I’m uploading a pic so you can check him out "

May struggle as they don't allow animals pics if you manage it I'll take a look! As I type my girl has just poked her head out

over a year ago

"Any special morphs? Had my royal out for a little roam earlier whilst I worked, she yawned and I about melted! I work for a company that makes baking stuff and I cannot bake for the life of me!

May struggle as they don't allow animals pics if you manage it I'll take a look! As I type my girl has just poked her head out "

Haha they what now?!? He’s around my neck not up my arse

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

May struggle as they don't allow animals pics if you manage it I'll take a look! As I type my girl has just poked her head out

Haha they what now?!? He’s around my neck not up my arse "

I had a picture with my boa that was rejected because she was there

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Sailing mainly, wakeboarding and mountain walking here and there

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Writing. Photography. Guitar. Nothing too weird!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Writing. Photography. Guitar. Nothing too weird! "

But playing guitar takes skill!

By *ookworm258Man
over a year ago

Wythenshawe

Lego, reading and collecting discontinued aviation interior decals

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 18:56:35]

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Lego, reading and collecting discontinued aviation interior decals"

Any perticular lego? I'm into atar wars lego myself

By *ookworm258Man
over a year ago

Wythenshawe

"Lego, reading and collecting discontinued aviation interior decals

Any perticular lego? I'm into atar wars lego myself"

Mainly Technics with some Star Wars and some limited MOC's

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just naming afew I'm really passionate about: Mountain biking, hiking, travelling, photography, archery, writing erotic stories, drawing, gardening and cooking

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Picking up heavy things

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Lego, reading and collecting discontinued aviation interior decals

Any perticular lego? I'm into atar wars lego myself

Mainly Technics with some Star Wars and some limited MOC's"

I forgot to mention I also collect star wars collectibles haha!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Just naming afew I'm really passionate about: Mountain biking, hiking, travelling, photography, archery, writing erotic stories, drawing, gardening and cooking

"

Mountain biking looks amazing to do! Although I'd envision myself going over the handle bars

over a year ago

Play golf love the sport plus you walk 4 mile so keeps me active

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Play golf love the sport plus you walk 4 mile so keeps me active "

Obviously everyone enjoys there own things but you much more patience than me for golf!

over a year ago

Writing, travelling and playing music

I’m a social butterfly by nature so my gal pals usually would take up most of time. At the moment, I’m making cushions and upcycling some pallets for my friends balcony. She’s got a really odd shaped but amazing outside space that she doesn’t know what to do with, and I have a million and one ideas for it so she’s given me permission to do what I like I just hope it all fits and comes out as I picture it when I get the chance to go round and assemble it!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Writing, travelling and playing music

I’m a social butterfly by nature so my gal pals usually would take up most of time. At the moment, I’m making cushions and upcycling some pallets for my friends balcony. She’s got a really odd shaped but amazing outside space that she doesn’t know what to do with, and I have a million and one ideas for it so she’s given me permission to do what I like I just hope it all fits and comes out as I picture it when I get the chance to go round and assemble it! "

Fingers crossed it all comes out as you want it!!

over a year ago

"Play golf love the sport plus you walk 4 mile so keeps me active

Obviously everyone enjoys there own things but you much more patience than me for golf!"

. Know what you mean it’s not for everyone can be annoying

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Just naming afew I'm really passionate about: Mountain biking, hiking, travelling, photography, archery, writing erotic stories, drawing, gardening and cooking

Mountain biking looks amazing to do! Although I'd envision myself going over the handle bars "

Every mountain biker needs to fall off their bike at one stage it's my top number one fave hobby

I learnt how to body board and scuba dive last year too

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Oh and carpentry! Been doing a lot more of it with lockdown in place. Really therapeutic and rewarding

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Play golf love the sport plus you walk 4 mile so keeps me active

Obviously everyone enjoys there own things but you much more patience than me for golf!. Know what you mean it’s not for everyone can be annoying "

I find most individual sports I struggle with to be fair, saying that I used to play cricket which is fun to play, dull to watch

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Oh and carpentry! Been doing a lot more of it with lockdown in place. Really therapeutic and rewarding"

Suppose with gyms being shut lifting needs to be replaced though! The number one thing I'm missing is by far lifting things

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Mountain biking looks amazing to do! Although I'd envision myself going over the handle bars

Every mountain biker needs to fall off their bike at one stage it's my top number one fave hobby

I learnt how to body board and scuba dive last year too"

Super active then! I did some scuba diving in mexico, it's something I want to do more of, but I'm sure the tropical climate helped with the enjoyment!

over a year ago

Nice! Id love a mamba or a boomslang

S

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Nice! Id love a mamba or a boomslang

S"

Went to a place in stoke that has a full collection, the mambas put the fear of god into me! Boomslangs on the other hand, gorgeous animals! My dream is the king cobra, there such amazing animals

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Oh and carpentry! Been doing a lot more of it with lockdown in place. Really therapeutic and rewarding

Suppose with gyms being shut lifting needs to be replaced though! The number one thing I'm missing is by far lifting things"

It doesn't have to be, improvisation is a wonderful thing! If you know how to use a saw and a drill then you can build a squat rack

Do miss the atmosphere in the gym though and the social side of it!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Oh and carpentry! Been doing a lot more of it with lockdown in place. Really therapeutic and rewarding

Suppose with gyms being shut lifting needs to be replaced though! The number one thing I'm missing is by far lifting things

It doesn't have to be, improvisation is a wonderful thing! If you know how to use a saw and a drill then you can build a squat rack

Do miss the atmosphere in the gym though and the social side of it!"

I was a PT in a previous life and the guys I worked with have all had like scaffolding gyms put up! Which look epic

I'm struggling to motivate myself to get anything going with my 2 resistance bands to be fair

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

I was a PT in a previous life and the guys I worked with have all had like scaffolding gyms put up! Which look epic

I'm struggling to motivate myself to get anything going with my 2 resistance bands to be fair"

Yeah seen all that online it's so sick! Do you follow strongman at all? Check out Iron Biby and the gym he trains in... He lives in Africa and it's all old car parts and random metal things welded together! Just goes to show

I get the motivation side of it though especially if all you have is bands... That sucks dude

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I collect Nike trainers ,vinyl records , steiff teddies , rare scalextric car , art and Mercedes Benz cars

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I collect Nike trainers ,vinyl records , steiff teddies , rare scalextric car , art and Mercedes Benz cars "

Do you like W211s? I own 2

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

I'm struggling to motivate myself to get anything going with my 2 resistance bands to be fair

Yeah seen all that online it's so sick! Do you follow strongman at all? Check out Iron Biby and the gym he trains in... He lives in Africa and it's all old car parts and random metal things welded together! Just goes to show

I get the motivation side of it though especially if all you have is bands... That sucks dude"

I'd day I do follow it more socially than anything, like I get an idea of whos the top dogs but nothing more, yeah I've seen them! Best one's I've seen are the gyms in tulum in mexico, made of wood and built on sand, really fits the theme! Went to mexico a few years back and missed out on going unfortunatly!

Yeah I'm using it as a time to enjoy myself a bit and not be too hard on myself for not doing it, been on it for a long time, so nice to have a total break!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"I collect Nike trainers ,vinyl records , steiff teddies , rare scalextric car , art and Mercedes Benz cars "

Very recently become addicted to buying trainers! Got my first pair of jordans a few weeks back and now want about 1w different pairs!

over a year ago

Writing letters in pen and ink on high quality paper, then sealing the envelope with a wax seal.

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

"I collect Nike trainers ,vinyl records , steiff teddies , rare scalextric car , art and Mercedes Benz cars

Very recently become addicted to buying trainers! Got my first pair of jordans a few weeks back and now want about 1w different pairs!"

ohhh I Just can't stop buying either , just had my Nike adapt platinum delivered the weekend , got approx 100 pairs , some very very special ones

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"I collect Nike trainers ,vinyl records , steiff teddies , rare scalextric car , art and Mercedes Benz cars

Very recently become addicted to buying trainers! Got my first pair of jordans a few weeks back and now want about 1w different pairs! ohhh I Just can't stop buying either , just had my Nike adapt platinum delivered the weekend , got approx 100 pairs , some very very special ones "

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently....

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

Very recently become addicted to buying trainers! Got my first pair of jordans a few weeks back and now want about 1w different pairs! ohhh I Just can't stop buying either , just had my Nike adapt platinum delivered the weekend , got approx 100 pairs , some very very special ones

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently...."

I know been a bit crazy the last few years , but got some amazing pairs , only got one pair of Jordan's is the air Jordan 4 retro se , boxed and unworn like a lot of my trainers

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Very recently become addicted to buying trainers! Got my first pair of jordans a few weeks back and now want about 1w different pairs! ohhh I Just can't stop buying either , just had my Nike adapt platinum delivered the weekend , got approx 100 pairs , some very very special ones

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently.... I know been a bit crazy the last few years , but got some amazing pairs , only got one pair of Jordan's is the air Jordan 4 retro se , boxed and unworn like a lot of my trainers "

I reckon the only time I'd do that would be like nike mags or something of that callibre! As nice as they look in box, I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend that money on trainers and not wear them!! Although my jordans are sat on my bedroom floor, only worn them once with the lockdown

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently.... I know been a bit crazy the last few years , but got some amazing pairs , only got one pair of Jordan's is the air Jordan 4 retro se , boxed and unworn like a lot of my trainers

I reckon the only time I'd do that would be like nike mags or something of that callibre! As nice as they look in box, I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend that money on trainers and not wear them!! Although my jordans are sat on my bedroom floor, only worn them once with the lockdown "

I hope they will be worth more down the line , also have a full set of nike on air al new in boxes , all the same size ,

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently.... I know been a bit crazy the last few years , but got some amazing pairs , only got one pair of Jordan's is the air Jordan 4 retro se , boxed and unworn like a lot of my trainers "

Gosh I thought I had kit

2 mountain bikes

4 pairs walking boots

2 Paris champions

4 ice axes

2 snowboards 4 pairs skis and boots in touring kit

Rock boots ropes harness and slings

Wake board 2 kite board I sup board

6 kites wind surf

Tri suit 3 wet suits

Gym weights trx sand bags bands rings scaffold tubes

Maps

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

100 pairs?! Holy shit! Yeah I'm like a 2 week ago convert, do you have ones you don't wear? And just look at, i'm worried that I'm heading that way with the amount I have in my Nike basket currently.... I know been a bit crazy the last few years , but got some amazing pairs , only got one pair of Jordan's is the air Jordan 4 retro se , boxed and unworn like a lot of my trainers

I reckon the only time I'd do that would be like nike mags or something of that callibre! As nice as they look in box, I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend that money on trainers and not wear them!! Although my jordans are sat on my bedroom floor, only worn them once with the lockdown I hope they will be worth more down the line , also have a full set of nike on air al new in boxes , all the same size , "

They'll rocket in price eventually!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Gosh I thought I had kit

2 mountain bikes

4 pairs walking boots

2 Paris champions

4 ice axes

2 snowboards 4 pairs skis and boots in touring kit

Rock boots ropes harness and slings

Wake board 2 kite board I sup board

6 kites wind surf

Tri suit 3 wet suits

Gym weights trx sand bags bands rings scaffold tubes

Maps

"

I've not snowboarded in years! Miss it so much!!

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"collecting discontinued aviation interior decals"

That’s definitely a niche market!

over a year ago

I'm a keen organist/keyboard player,not played for a couple of months as due to work I'm locked down away from home. Have to listen to others on YouTube.

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"collecting discontinued aviation interior decals

That’s definitely a niche market! "

Theres plenty of those niche markets, I love hearing when someone is interested in those kinds of things as well! Takes real passion to be interested in those niche things as well

By *asilForty77Man
over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Growing super hot chillies, moto crossing and smoking meats in a digital smoker

By *aveC737Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Close up magic, mainly with playing cards

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Super active then! I did some scuba diving in mexico, it's something I want to do more of, but I'm sure the tropical climate helped with the enjoyment!"

Yes i wouldn't do scuba diving in uk. I learnt in the Maldives.

Since lockdown, life been super dull for me. The only real enjoyment I got is flirting online with afew sexy men (probably my favourite past time) and erotic creative writing! (stories are on fab if people are interested in reading and please any feedback is appreciated)

Going to try get back on the motorbike with a friend once lockdown lifted more.

over a year ago

One of my hobbies is time travel. I do it time to time!

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

Quite a few white knuckle sports over the years but learning to fly 4 seater aircraft was great, and when I got my helicopter licence it was mind blowing. They're wild, the ultimate petrolhead experience. Now trying to find the next thing to do, hopefully a lot cheaper.

over a year ago

Swinging down into deep dark holes in the ground or crawling through way too tight, wrong angled passages where yoga is a benefit in getting you through..once on way in then on way out!!

By *iveittoher300Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Does wanking count?

over a year ago

We paint warhammer figures...that counts right hah

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I play the kalimba, and make YouTube videos about that and video games!

By *ambofkMan
over a year ago

Hamilton

Im into warhammer! And woodturning

over a year ago

Im into wildlife and nature. Obsessed with birds of prey too.

Into BDSM off this site too

By *ovespudsMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I've just started brewing beers & lagers in my own brewshed. Put in my first brew last Friday and have two more full grain kits on their way. Next brews will be Tribute & Timothy Taylor.

Also love my fishing, golf & motorcycling (Honda CBR1000fj)

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Several hobbies / interests

Classic cars (particularly Triumph, but any everyday stuff from the 60s to 90s)

Drums

Running, which I don't really enjoy, but it's good for all of my apart fromy knees, and cycling, which I enjoy more

Weekends away exploring places I've not been to before

Road trips - often combined with the above

Thinking of starting brewing my own beer again. Did it a couple of times when I was 18,19 and it was OK. Now it'll be because it's cheaper in the long run

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Super active then! I did some scuba diving in mexico, it's something I want to do more of, but I'm sure the tropical climate helped with the enjoyment!

Yes i wouldn't do scuba diving in uk. I learnt in the Maldives.

Since lockdown, life been super dull for me. The only real enjoyment I got is flirting online with afew sexy men (probably my favourite past time) and erotic creative writing! (stories are on fab if people are interested in reading and please any feedback is appreciated)

Going to try get back on the motorbike with a friend once lockdown lifted more. "

Flirting is fun whenever you do it, not just with lockdown but yeah I'm missing getting out and exploring and just living my life again haha!

over a year ago

"Im into wildlife and nature. Obsessed with birds of prey too.

Into BDSM off this site too "

Love nature beyond everything else and birds of prey are sheer magnificence in flight...you ought to mix bdsm with nature...its sooo good

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Several hobbies / interests

Classic cars (particularly Triumph, but any everyday stuff from the 60s to 90s)

Drums

Running, which I don't really enjoy, but it's good for all of my apart fromy knees, and cycling, which I enjoy more

Weekends away exploring places I've not been to before

Road trips - often combined with the above

Thinking of starting brewing my own beer again. Did it a couple of times when I was 18,19 and it was OK. Now it'll be because it's cheaper in the long run "

At the minute brewing your own beer might be a stroke of genius haha!

over a year ago

Mr loves shooting and dabbles in woodwork. Mrs loves her veggie gardening.

By *ovespudsMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Bought myself the Grainfather G30 setup, expensive but worth it. Got 23ltrs of an ESB fermenting atm.

over a year ago

I have a hobby that I compete in across the UK and Europe, but it’s quite outing and I don’t want to do that

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I have a hobby that I compete in across the UK and Europe, but it’s quite outing and I don’t want to do that "

Watching porn isn’t really a hobby

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

"Im into wildlife and nature. Obsessed with birds of prey too.

Into BDSM off this site too "

We have ospreys and collars. Win/win.

over a year ago

"I have a hobby that I compete in across the UK and Europe, but it’s quite outing and I don’t want to do that

Watching porn isn’t really a hobby "

Damn.

over a year ago

Powerlifting, watch collecting, astronomy, eating

over a year ago

Horseriding and clay pigeon shooting x

over a year ago

I like rambling/hiking, shooting, prospecting/panning for gold. All very relaxing and great scenery.

over a year ago

Self improvement (physically, mentally, and spiritually)

YouTube (so many educational and funny videos)

Windsurfing

Tennis

Skiing

And my current interest is about male and female nymphomaniacs. Well I've been studying/practicing Tantra for the past four years. I saw a documentary on nymphomaniacs' 50 orgasm's in a day'. I think this was the documentry. Seriously to the average person we think 'crikey she's so lucky ...'. but actually it's a tough life...And Tantra teaches us to expand, control and enjoy our energy (sexual). None of these people liked Thier lives(though some do enjoy it...). Yet there were no professional help for any of them. I felt really sorry for them. Some people have it to 80.

Post new Message to Thread