FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To all you great fab people that aren’t feeling great.

Jump to newest

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I know there’s lots of people out there not feeling great for all sorts of reasons, just to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Remember it’s ok to have me time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel the worst I’ve ever felt

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Cheers, I'm now shielding for 12 weeks after having emergency surgery to remove my appendix a couple of weeks ago.

Feeling down right shit right now.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Cheers, I'm now shielding for 12 weeks after having emergency surgery to remove my appendix a couple of weeks ago.

Feeling down right shit right now. "

At least next week you’ll be only shielding for 11 weeks. It’s a small positive I know.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's mental health week. It's ok not to be ok, now more than ever

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I feel the worst I’ve ever felt "

Can only get better from here then.

over a year ago

I've stayed positive for so long now.. Ive run out of all positivity. Just had enough.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

"Cheers, I'm now shielding for 12 weeks after having emergency surgery to remove my appendix a couple of weeks ago.

Feeling down right shit right now.

At least next week you’ll be only shielding for 11 weeks. It’s a small positive I know. "

And then you'll be able to go on expeditions to the Amazon without worrying about appendicitis

over a year ago

I don’t feel great, but I put that down to the heat and over indulging on chocolate bars after my lunch.

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I had a wobble yesterday x

Completely out of the blue and out of character x

Feel better today x

over a year ago

over a year ago

Chins up(in my case all three of them) and forge forward!!

Look for a positive and maybe hit up some one close for a chat.

As all around us goes to pieces a smile either inwardly to yourself or towards a random can make a difference!!!

Stay frosty every !!!!

If any one needs just a chat to chew the cud or talk bollox I’m on here all day as I’m stuck in a beautiful hospital on lockdown for two weeks.

Not interested in sexy talk as it’s not my bad but willing to be a sounding board because I know how hard things can get and how quickly.

T

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I know there’s lots of people out there not feeling great for all sorts of reasons, just to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Remember it’s ok to have me time. "

Awwww thanks Hun. Threads like this are really something during these tough times

over a year ago

Ive had a bad few weeks, even had bloods done that were all ok. I think I just lost the will to do anything and put on so much weight. So back in slimming world and started exercising today so Fingers crossed. Ive tried to stay positive but its beating me

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I actually miss my job because I love it. Working from home having been reassigned is not the same. I’m just trying to make the best of a bad situation...

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"I know there’s lots of people out there not feeling great for all sorts of reasons, just to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Such a nice thing to say. Thank you. Wishing you the very best too Fiddles, you and everybody on here xx

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

Hope you don't mind me jumping on the back of your thread, but if anyone wants to chat, I'm here. Filters off

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're a good egg, OP.

over a year ago

Have you spoken to your doctor? Could be pnd?

Big massive hugs from me. Xxx

over a year ago

You know I've been not well, but good news. I'm home

over a year ago

I think it deserves a bump..I'm fine but all those who need.. good vibes your way.. x

over a year ago

Think that's a real kind post.

No one should beat themselves up for feeling a bit down after all this time, it's a normal response to an abnormal situation.

Go you, you're doing great

over a year ago

Cheers fella

over a year ago

I'm fed up with a capital "F". I try to be positive but these last few days have been having really negative thoughts. A friend died at the weekend, my mums neighbour died of Covid and she's really upset,and worried and I'm comfort eating all the time. Tomorrow will be better hopefully

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

We’ll get through this! Keep strong!!

Nice thread, OP

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm fed up with a capital "F". I try to be positive but these last few days have been having really negative thoughts. A friend died at the weekend, my mums neighbour died of Covid and she's really upset,and worried and I'm comfort eating all the time. Tomorrow will be better hopefully "

I'm so sorry x

over a year ago

A lovely thread, I am feeling ok today, so will pass on some good cheer to whoever needs it too. Xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I really hope you're doing better now Queenie - if not, that's okay. There'll be tomorrow. You're loved.

And this OP is lovely - it's nice to come back on and read a thread like this.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The kindness on here means a great deal to me. Giving and receiving. It's stopping me being an utter misery guts at the moment.

over a year ago

"The kindness on here means a great deal to me. Giving and receiving. It's stopping me being an utter misery guts at the moment."

over a year ago

Great post OP, passing on positive and kind thoughts to others, beej having ups and downs, but been managing to pull out of the lulls, and try to help/cheer up others

over a year ago

"I'm fed up with a capital "F". I try to be positive but these last few days have been having really negative thoughts. A friend died at the weekend, my mums neighbour died of Covid and she's really upset,and worried and I'm comfort eating all the time. Tomorrow will be better hopefully "

I'm so sorry lovely

over a year ago

Not doing so great, but trying... Haven't seen friends or family in 9 weeks now, and I am on lockdown with my 2 sons only who have special needs, so it's been challenging to say the least..

Still, we will be clapping tonight, and I am happy to do my bit, stay in and save lives..

just gets hard when you're out of sight, seems you're out of mind too.. x

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Not doing so great, but trying... Haven't seen friends or family in 9 weeks now, and I am on lockdown with my 2 sons only who have special needs, so it's been challenging to say the least..

Still, we will be clapping tonight, and I am happy to do my bit, stay in and save lives..

just gets hard when you're out of sight, seems you're out of mind too.. x"

On your own with kids, that makes you a key worker in my book. Give yourself a clap too, you deserve it.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I'm.struggling to not seen my son whos in assisted living for all this time x

By *palWoman
over a year ago

The Bermuda Triangle in Suffolk

I don't know where to begin with how I am feeling. Each day I try to be positive and wonder how I will get through it. There are times when I feel like crying but just can't. I am really missing social interaction with adults just talking about anything and everything. We all have our own stuff to deal with but this is really getting to me.

over a year ago

Nice thread Fiddlesticks!! sending strength and love to those struggling.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I don't know where to begin with how I am feeling. Each day I try to be positive and wonder how I will get through it. There are times when I feel like crying but just can't. I am really missing social interaction with adults just talking about anything and everything. We all have our own stuff to deal with but this is really getting to me. "

Everybody does have their own stuff but that doesn’t make your difficulties any less important. I hope you can work things out.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I'm.struggling to not seen my son whos in assisted living for all this time x"

That must be really difficult. Here’s a rainbow for you

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Nice thread Fiddlesticks!! sending strength and love to those struggling. "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't know where to begin with how I am feeling. Each day I try to be positive and wonder how I will get through it. There are times when I feel like crying but just can't. I am really missing social interaction with adults just talking about anything and everything. We all have our own stuff to deal with but this is really getting to me.

Everybody does have their own stuff but that doesn’t make your difficulties any less important. I hope you can work things out. "

over a year ago

This has been the worst of times I can remember. I have now got to the point of not being bothered to do anything. Was supposed to be volunteering at a local hospital tonight handing out food to the doctors and nurses but cannot fond the enthusiasm. Silly as at least I would have meet people and talked to someone.

over a year ago

Cheers OP!

The lockdown itself hasn’t been much of an issue for me, but it has given me the time to sit and think about other areas of my life where I’m not happy; that has dwelled on my mind and got me down a fair bit.

over a year ago

"This has been the worst of times I can remember. I have now got to the point of not being bothered to do anything. Was supposed to be volunteering at a local hospital tonight handing out food to the doctors and nurses but cannot fond the enthusiasm. Silly as at least I would have meet people and talked to someone.

"

If it's still possible for you to go, get up and have a shower and do your best! If it's safe why not go? If you happily volunteered to do it, you will more than likely enjoy it once you're there.

I know how difficult it can be though to find the motivation when you're feeling low, but maybe you need to hear this, or maybe not! But if any part of you wants to go then push yourself as much as you can.

over a year ago

"Not doing so great, but trying... Haven't seen friends or family in 9 weeks now, and I am on lockdown with my 2 sons only who have special needs, so it's been challenging to say the least..

just gets hard when you're out of sight, seems you're out of mind too.. x

On your own with kids, that makes you a key worker in my book. Give yourself a clap too, you deserve it. "

Thanks Bud x

over a year ago

"This has been the worst of times I can remember. I have now got to the point of not being bothered to do anything. Was supposed to be volunteering at a local hospital tonight handing out food to the doctors and nurses but cannot fond the enthusiasm. Silly as at least I would have meet people and talked to someone.

If it's still possible for you to go, get up and have a shower and do your best! If it's safe why not go? If you happily volunteered to do it, you will more than likely enjoy it once you're there.

I know how difficult it can be though to find the motivation when you're feeling low, but maybe you need to hear this, or maybe not! But if any part of you wants to go then push yourself as much as you can. "

Your right and thank you. Need to stop feeling sorry for myself a lot worse is going on in others lives.Showered and off out the door.

over a year ago

I know how difficult it can be though to find the motivation when you're feeling low, but maybe you need to hear this, or maybe not! But if any part of you wants to go then push yourself as much as you can.

Your right and thank you. Need to stop feeling sorry for myself a lot worse is going on in others lives.Showered and off out the door. "

Aw I'm well happy for you!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

over a year ago

First time I've been on for a few days and this is the first thread I see, it's lovely

I've not been doing too good at all but had my friends at the end of the phone constantly which has definitely helped.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Me time....now there's a nice thought.

Puts thinking cap on about how I can get some...

over a year ago

Sending love to everyone struggling

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"First time I've been on for a few days and this is the first thread I see, it's lovely

I've not been doing too good at all but had my friends at the end of the phone constantly which has definitely helped."

over a year ago

"Sending love to everyone struggling "

This^^^ with an extra big dollop of love from DDogx

over a year ago

"I feel the worst I’ve ever felt

Big massive hugs from me. Xxx"

Yeah I have

Got to the point three nights ago where I couldn’t put O to sleep in his own cot (I had been trying for five minutes, and had a meltdown, which is so ridiculous) and I told C I was moving out so he needs to buy formula and I don’t want to see either of them again. Kept saying I wanted to die, the last two weeks have been awful. I’m already on anti depressants on a high dosage so meh

BUT. These past few days have been SO much better. If I’m feeling stressed or annoyed, instead of continuing whatever I’m doing (I’m so stubborn that I never let C take over) I take a few minutes. Whether I leave the room or I just sit on the couch and chill, then go back to whatever I was doing. C has been helping out more (fuck he’s an angel, has always helped out 1000% but he’s still working from home and he’s neglecting his work a wee bit but his boss is so fucking lovely and knows us so well and is understanding) and I’ve been a lot happier

over a year ago

"I feel the worst I’ve ever felt

Big massive hugs from me. Xxx

Yeah I have

Got to the point three nights ago where I couldn’t put O to sleep in his own cot (I had been trying for five minutes, and had a meltdown, which is so ridiculous) and I told C I was moving out so he needs to buy formula and I don’t want to see either of them again. Kept saying I wanted to die, the last two weeks have been awful. I’m already on anti depressants on a high dosage so meh

BUT. These past few days have been SO much better. If I’m feeling stressed or annoyed, instead of continuing whatever I’m doing (I’m so stubborn that I never let C take over) I take a few minutes. Whether I leave the room or I just sit on the couch and chill, then go back to whatever I was doing. C has been helping out more (fuck he’s an angel, has always helped out 1000% but he’s still working from home and he’s neglecting his work a wee bit but his boss is so fucking lovely and knows us so well and is understanding) and I’ve been a lot happier "

Why do you think it's ridiculous for having a meltdown? That was probably just the last straw and you broke. Sleep deprivation, worry about the little guy, worry about the world, hormones all over the place, many things could be getting to you. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Really glad you're feeling better. Chilling is good.

Post new Message to Thread