Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

right pissed off.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just eating a choc dip and noticed how tight fisted they are with the amount of choc you get these days.

Kp its a crying disgrace!!, thiers not enough left for my next tease victim lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you noticed the size of choccy bars have decreased in size but the cost of them seems to rise, it's all wrong to me! I remember when a mars bar used to be 10 inch long (using male ruler scale here) now they are lucky to be 4inch lol

Rip off Britain!

over a year ago

"Have you noticed the size of choccy bars have decreased in size but the cost of them seems to rise, it's all wrong to me! I remember when a mars bar used to be 10 inch long (using male ruler scale here) now they are lucky to be 4inch lol

Rip off Britain! "

....or is it that we had smaller hands when we were children?

over a year ago

"Have you noticed the size of choccy bars have decreased in size but the cost of them seems to rise, it's all wrong to me! I remember when a mars bar used to be 10 inch long (using male ruler scale here) now they are lucky to be 4inch lol

Rip off Britain! ....or is it that we had smaller hands when we were children?"

Your not supposed to say that lol

over a year ago

Would recommend a whole jar of nutella @97p or a tub of chocolate philli for £1 ... much better ... let me know when you've got it in and I'll be round lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Would recommend a whole jar of nutella @97p or a tub of chocolate philli for £1 ... much better ... let me know when you've got it in and I'll be round lol "

Ill go with the nutella any day

Post new Message to Thread