Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

93yo woman dies

Jump to newest

By *ytra OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Just heard on the news that the 93yo woman beaten in her own bed while sleeping has died in hospital from complications with her injuries.... Just hope the police find the sick bastarxx that did it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes i hope thay find out who done this and really sort them out .

over a year ago

"Just heard on the news that the 93yo woman beaten in her own bed while sleeping has died in hospital from complications with her injuries.... Just hope the police find the sick bastarxx that did it

"

over a year ago

Shocking

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/05/12 12:13:26]

over a year ago

"Just heard on the news that the 93yo woman beaten in her own bed while sleeping has died in hospital from complications with her injuries.... Just hope the police find the sick bastarxx that did it

"

such nasty twunts out there. Hope they catch them and throw the book at them

over a year ago

Sad world we live in at times.........

Think its fair to say our thoughts are with the family at this sad moment in time.

over a year ago

Some people are just sick. How could anybody do that. Hope that find them and beat them to death.

over a year ago

It's heartbreaking to think of the fear she would of gone through, I do hope the punishment will seriously match the crime

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Makes me feel ashamed to be english.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

" Makes me feel ashamed to be english.

"

It should make us ashamed we are human

over a year ago

Didn't the police question a lady and a younger man about this crime ?

I assume those enquiries have not led to anything ?

So sad that after such a long life, her end was met in such a violent and random way.

May she rest in peace x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" Makes me feel ashamed to be english.

"

I think you probably find this "unhuman" behaviour across the world and independent of culture and nationality - sad but true

over a year ago

Someone somewhere knows somthing about this....they should come forward ! my sympathy to the family and loved ones xxx

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

when i read the title my initial thought was 'really? and this is news?' but only until i remember the story, and yes, its absolutely sickening.

hopefully the 5-0 can get their act together and bang the scum up for what they have done.

i can only be thankful that my poor old nan is dead and doesnt have to live in a world that doesnt give a shit about those that fought for the freedoms these wankers enjoy!!!!

over a year ago

I am not a great believer in the death penalty but i will make and exception for the sick twat that did this

over a year ago

If we're going to bring back the death penalty I suggest we try different methods and experiment on the parents of the 6 kids that burned to death , they where arrested today , if it's proven it was them , I'll push the button or pull the lever

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"If we're going to bring back the death penalty I suggest we try different methods and experiment on the parents of the 6 kids that burned to death , they where arrested today , if it's proven it was them , I'll push the button or pull the lever "

dude, that would be best for them, cuz they would get a dogs life in nick.

would rather see them banged up and get fcuked over every other week by the other inmates.

dont mean just the parents, but whoever it turns out is responsible

over a year ago

"If we're going to bring back the death penalty I suggest we try different methods and experiment on the parents of the 6 kids that burned to death , they where arrested today , if it's proven it was them , I'll push the button or pull the lever

dude, that would be best for them, cuz they would get a dogs life in nick.

would rather see them banged up and get fcuked over every other week by the other inmates.

dont mean just the parents, but whoever it turns out is responsible"

over a year ago

"If we're going to bring back the death penalty I suggest we try different methods and experiment on the parents of the 6 kids that burned to death , they where arrested today , if it's proven it was them , I'll push the button or pull the lever "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You'll have to join the queue behind lots of people in Derby. My mate knew the family.

Post new Message to Thread