Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Watersports

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are people’s views on this ?

And fantasy?

Mine is to have a woman squat over my cock piss her panties over me then ride me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Never appealed to me. Wondered if I was missing out on something but when you walk by the ‘wet’ play area in clubs, the stench of stale piss confirms I’m not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have this urge to pish my knickers then put in my mouth. Not normally like that.

By *ornyforbbc2019Couple
over a year ago

telford

Do it

By *tevie1Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

My fantasy is for a woman is to straddle me a piss in my mouth

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I quite fancy water skiing

By *eardyBikerMan
over a year ago

nr stonehaven

"What are people’s views on this ?

And fantasy?

Mine is to have a woman squat over my cock piss her panties over me then ride me "

Similar, as above

over a year ago

Always wear a safety vest. You'll never know.

By *sasimpleMan
over a year ago

D & G

"I have this urge to pish my knickers then put in my mouth. Not normally like that."

Do it. Think of it as training for post lockdown when you can pish your knickers and put then in your play partner's mouth.

over a year ago

I loved pishing my knickers

over a year ago

my fantasy is for a woman to sit in a tree naked above me and let loose the liquid

over a year ago

"my fantasy is for a woman to sit in a tree naked above me and let loose the liquid "
of course hand me the soap as well when I'm camping on beach

over a year ago

Love it when a lady squirts as you duck her

over a year ago

"My fantasy is for a woman is to straddle me a piss in my mouth "

I’ve done this a few times with someone I met from Craigslist and really enjoyed it.

I Lay down and she just squatted over my mouth and pissed. After a couple time meeting doing that I casually mentioned how good it would be for her to ride me as she pissed, she then just moved back and sat on my cock! After that meet we used to meet quite regularly and have some fun.

Love water sports.

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visiting Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 28/05/20 09:40:10]

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visiting Blackpool

Love being pissed on by men and women, it marks me as their bitch.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I love to have a woman with a full bladder squat over me and to let go,best of all if she does not tell you when she is going to do it ,yes I’ve been pissed on by more than one woman and loved every second of it.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Not for me though appreciate we all have our different kinks.

over a year ago

I live in a really old building.... Just had the high pressure hose out, I say, water a difference.... Does that count?

By *perfectpair5050Couple
over a year ago

marlbourgh

Both love it

over a year ago

I enjoy receiving it, I have also pissed inside the wife which she absolutely loved, very hard to do though.

over a year ago

Love it but only with my wife.

T

over a year ago

I met a woman a couple of years ago never done it until then it didn't really do it for me but she loved for me to fuck her then take her to the shower and pee all over her but seeing her enjoy herself thats what done it for me

over a year ago

Hands up how many people are into watersports?

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

"My fantasy is for a woman is to straddle me a piss in my mouth "

Do it. I watched a video one day, then asked the wife to do it. I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but tried and now love it.

over a year ago

I see lots of couple and lady’s saying they are into this but they go very quiet about it.

over a year ago

Anyone into watersports videos?

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Tried it and loved it. Would do it again

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"Never appealed to me. Wondered if I was missing out on something but when you walk by the ‘wet’ play area in clubs, the stench of stale piss confirms I’m not. "

Yes, stale smells awful, but fresh doesn't smell at all. I've experienced it a couple of times, and it's a really pleasant sensation of being sprinkled with perfect body temperature water. Do it naked and shower immediately afterwards, and you don't have to deal with messy clothes or nasty niffs.

over a year ago

Any of you kinky lot ever film it

over a year ago

"Any of you kinky lot ever film it"
yes i went round twice

over a year ago

Anyone show off their videos?

over a year ago

"Never appealed to me. Wondered if I was missing out on something but when you walk by the ‘wet’ play area in clubs, the stench of stale piss confirms I’m not. "

What bloody clubs do you go to ??Never been to a club or found one with a wet play area and certainly non have ever stank of piss so its something your obviously going out of your way to look for . . Never interested us our idea of watersport is jet skis ,swimming and water polo and thats how its going to stay each to their own and all that

over a year ago

"Never appealed to me. Wondered if I was missing out on something but when you walk by the ‘wet’ play area in clubs, the stench of stale piss confirms I’m not.

What bloody clubs do you go to ??Never been to a club or found one with a wet play area and certainly non have ever stank of piss so its something your obviously going out of your way to look for . . Never interested us our idea of watersport is jet skis ,swimming and water polo and thats how its going to stay each to their own and all that "

Uuuuuuuummmm Naked Water Polo, now there's a new sport for Sky

over a year ago

"Never appealed to me. Wondered if I was missing out on something but when you walk by the ‘wet’ play area in clubs, the stench of stale piss confirms I’m not.

What bloody clubs do you go to ??Never been to a club or found one with a wet play area and certainly non have ever stank of piss so its something your obviously going out of your way to look for . . Never interested us our idea of watersport is jet skis ,swimming and water polo and thats how its going to stay each to their own and all that

Uuuuuuuummmm Naked Water Polo, now there's a new sport for Sky "

Not as fun as naked jet skiing

over a year ago

I'd love a jetski

over a year ago

Not as fun as naked jet skiing "

Now your making me crave for Gran Canaria... Mogan

By *intteaMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I tried but it was blocked by the fab moderators

I’ll send you some directly if you want

over a year ago

Sorry not interested in seeing single guys watersports

over a year ago

Now your making me crave for Gran Canaria... Mogan "

All craving some gran can in our lives at the moment no doubt .

over a year ago

Now your making me crave for Gran Canaria... Mogan

All craving some gran can in our lives at the moment no doubt . "

Gran Canaria day yesterday.. Just saying xx

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

What bloody clubs do you go to ??Never been to a club or found one with a wet play area and certainly non have ever stank of piss so its something your obviously going out of your way to look for . . Never interested us our idea of watersport is jet skis ,swimming and water polo and thats how its going to stay each to their own and all that "

Steam (gay) Sauna in Leeds was my experience. It had a specific area for wet play, with a chair you could sit in and a floor that could easily be hosed down. Yes, it had a bit of an odour about it. Nowhere near as strong as your typical multi-storey car park stairwell, though.

Steam turned into 'smoke' a couple of weeks after my second visit. An electrical fire, supposedly (though as with most fires, there are rumours to the contrary.) It now has a timeshare arrangement with a local swingers club. Like most such arrangements, the straight swingers get the best time slots, and I doubt many of the gay sauna features made the transition.

I haven't been to Townhouse for many years, but unless it's changed, there's a gents toilet, complete with floor trough urinals and tiled floors, from when it used to be a pub. I've heard rumours of piss play going on in there, and it would be ideal, but I never witnessed or experienced it personally.

over a year ago

But why can't you post videos on here of people pissing on other people?

Post new Message to Thread