Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ducks

Jump to newest

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man
over a year ago

here and there

Now I’ve always liked ducks but just lately working with a small pond right outside the office with a few ducks on their I can honestly say what horrible little bastards the males are (mallards for those wondering what breed) the amount of “duck r*^e that goes on is shocking how they haven’t killed one of the females yet. Even when she’s already had a hatch of youngsters straight away they’re on her like fab guys on a new female member think I may be having some fresh male duck for tea soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Is that where the expression " go fuck a duck " comes from ??

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Now I’ve always liked ducks but just lately working with a small pond right outside the office with a few ducks on their I can honestly say what horrible little bastards the males are (mallards for those wondering what breed) the amount of “duck r*^e that goes on is shocking how they haven’t killed one of the females yet. Even when she’s already had a hatch of youngsters straight away they’re on her like fab guys on a new female member think I may be having some fresh male duck for tea soon "

Lol most definitely sounds like some of the male fabbers on here.

Horny f/duckers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lemon jelly ~ nice weather for ducks

https://youtu.be/ioudby-xooc

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

That's birds for you. They're all a bit nasty and territorial.

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man
over a year ago

here and there

"Now I’ve always liked ducks but just lately working with a small pond right outside the office with a few ducks on their I can honestly say what horrible little bastards the males are (mallards for those wondering what breed) the amount of “duck r*^e that goes on is shocking how they haven’t killed one of the females yet. Even when she’s already had a hatch of youngsters straight away they’re on her like fab guys on a new female member think I may be having some fresh male duck for tea soon

Lol most definitely sounds like some of the male fabbers on here.

Horny f/duckers "

Haha well I do like a good duck

over a year ago

Is that why my autocorrect always changes fuck to duck?

over a year ago

"Is that why my autocorrect always changes fuck to duck?"

If you put fuck into your contacts it won't

Post new Message to Thread