Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting ????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is just a question

When do we start meeting up for fun again? Do we have to wait for Boris to tell us its over?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Christmas

over a year ago

Not for a long long time I’m guessing.

T

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

Probably a good excuse to stay on lockdown till the pubs can't re open!!!!

Friday night d*unken punch-ups solved!

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Just like Boris sent us all a letter telling us to stay in, he'll probably send a letter to tell us when we can swing.

over a year ago

As soon as my friends work has him back in Edinburgh he will be here a few hours later showing me why I miss him!

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Just like Boris sent us all a letter telling us to stay in, he'll probably send a letter to tell us when we can swing. "

I've still not had a letter telling me to stay in yet so god knows how long I'll have to wait....transphobia at its finest

By *asIsaCouple
over a year ago

harrow

"This is just a question

When do we start meeting up for fun again? Do we have to wait for Boris to tell us its over?

"

Maybe when 500 + people stop dying a day!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Well to a degree, yes, given the legal arrangements surrounding lockdown.

Me, I'll be waiting a little longer than that.

By *r SxxMan
over a year ago

ashford

If you say you're visiting for work you'll be ok haha

Say you're doing some interior design consultancy, that's confined to the bedroom lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"This is just a question

"

No

You need to wait until social media finds it acceptable

About 6 months

When will it be safe

Never

Its possibly safer now than it will be in the next 3 years

No you cannot meet now its unacceptable x

over a year ago

The government has seen to it that we have the highest death rate in Europe. I ain’t waiting for those clowns to tell me shit. However fact is stay home does save lives. You may not like it but you ain’t dead are ya. So for me I think wait and even if he lifts lockdown completely, still wait.

over a year ago

"This is just a question

"

Who the fuck listens to Boris? The man is an arse. He told us it was alright to go to the Cheltenham festival and shake hands with covid patients...

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

My sex life will change. No kissing, oral either way and positions

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"The government has seen to it that we have the highest death rate in Europe. I ain’t waiting for those clowns to tell me shit. However fact is stay home does save lives. You may not like it but you ain’t dead are ya. So for me I think wait and even if he lifts lockdown completely, still wait. "

Think logically

That's not true

You are going to catch it

It's never ever ever going to be safe

Unless you can say you wont catch an influenza you will be open to a covid

Thus no meets ever ever ever

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm waiting

Especially since my neighbours would give me earache for having my fwb over

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I'm waiting

Especially since my neighbours would give me earache for having my fwb over "

Until when though my sad point is we wont wait till it's safe as you illustrate we will when its it's socially acceptable xxx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The government has seen to it that we have the highest death rate in Europe. I ain’t waiting for those clowns to tell me shit. However fact is stay home does save lives. You may not like it but you ain’t dead are ya. So for me I think wait and even if he lifts lockdown completely, still wait. "

I'm waiting for the clowns to speak, then watching to see if it's actually safe, because I don't trust the clowns.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I'm waiting

Especially since my neighbours would give me earache for having my fwb over

Until when though my sad point is we wont wait till it's safe as you illustrate we will when its it's socially acceptable xxx

"

You are right, but even though we both think we had covid-19 back in feb, I wouldn't have broken lockdown so I can at least show some respect to my neighbours who are elderly and at risk

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Well to a degree, yes, given the legal arrangements surrounding lockdown.

Me, I'll be waiting a little longer than that."

Us too

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"The government has seen to it that we have the highest death rate in Europe. I ain’t waiting for those clowns to tell me shit. However fact is stay home does save lives. You may not like it but you ain’t dead are ya. So for me I think wait and even if he lifts lockdown completely, still wait.

I'm waiting for the clowns to speak, then watching to see if it's actually safe, because I don't trust the clowns."

It wont EVER EVER EVER EVER

Be safe

And the clowns will not give you the information you need

But it wont EVER EVER EVER EVER be safe

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Boris plus about 6 weeks !

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The government has seen to it that we have the highest death rate in Europe. I ain’t waiting for those clowns to tell me shit. However fact is stay home does save lives. You may not like it but you ain’t dead are ya. So for me I think wait and even if he lifts lockdown completely, still wait.

I'm waiting for the clowns to speak, then watching to see if it's actually safe, because I don't trust the clowns.

It wont EVER EVER EVER EVER

Be safe

And the clowns will not give you the information you need

But it wont EVER EVER EVER EVER be safe

"

Safety is relative.

I don't trust the government to keep me safe enough, so will act more conservatively for the benefit of public health.

My apartment complex could collapse right now, killing me instantly. I recognise every action or inaction carries risk.

But given the horrific governmental mismanagement of this public health crisis, I will wait until my legal requirement to stay at home is dissolved... then keep waiting.

over a year ago

I'm waiting for the clowns to speak, then watching to see if it's actually safe, because I don't trust the clowns."

Basically what the Welsh,Scottish and Norn Irish government, and the North of England regional assemblies have done. Really Boris is still just the mayor of London effectively...

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Boris plus about 6 weeks ! "

That makes zero sense x

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Fab meets are simply not on my radar for the foreseeable and I am ok with that.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I won’t be rushing to meet.

Even though i do miss snuggling up to a man and sniffing his manliness.

I might wash a pillow cover in Lynx Africa and sniff that and use my imagination...

over a year ago

"I won’t be rushing to meet.

I might wash a pillow cover in Lynx Africa and sniff that and use my imagination... "

Dress up a big teddy bear in a (nice) smelly tshirt and squish our faces into it and then hug and squeeze it all night long.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Not for some time I think. Don’t even know what day it is anymore

By *rad_ell12Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Personaly I'm open to meeting, seeing new people etc, I think the recivery rate is very good, and even if I was too catch it, omI'd be damn sure to lock myself up untill it cleared, and I would be sensible enough to not go up to everyone in the street etc, would br too meet 1 person and then home, not sure that it would do so much damage, before anyone jumps on me, it's my own opinion and my own choices

over a year ago

"Not for some time I think. Don’t even know what day it is anymore "

It's Thursday

over a year ago

"This is just a question

"

When will you meet?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Personaly I'm open to meeting, seeing new people etc, I think the recivery rate is very good, and even if I was too catch it, omI'd be damn sure to lock myself up untill it cleared, and I would be sensible enough to not go up to everyone in the street etc, would br too meet 1 person and then home, not sure that it would do so much damage, before anyone jumps on me, it's my own opinion and my own choices"

I've never had a driving license. I'm open to stealing a car and driving blindfolded

Before anyone jumps on me, it's my life and my choices

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We were having a similar conversation with friends the other day

Who, when the restaurants open again is going to be the first in?

How will they distance etc.

Wexagreed we will leave it for a month or two to see what happens.

By *oobyliciousnessWoman
over a year ago

outside Llanelli.

Covid will always be around .. it’s not going to just disappear. Even if they do find an immunisation, it will then become a seasonal problem just like the flu is every year.

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Not for a long time and rightly so. Anyone who does meet up with others I hope they aren't stood on their doorsteps clapping on a Thursday evening. This is going to take a long time to get over. If we do ever fully get over it at asll that is.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

At some stage we'll have to live with the risk and get on with our lives.

For me, anything optional will come after much better control of the disease and/ or much better treatment (or me being vaccinated).

I might be fine if I have or get this. Those I might infect might not be.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I might wash a pillow cover in Lynx Africa and sniff that and use my imagination...

Dress up a big teddy bear in a (nice) smelly tshirt and squish our faces into it and then hug and squeeze it all night long. "

exactly!

By *rad_ell12Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Personaly I'm open to meeting, seeing new people etc, I think the recivery rate is very good, and even if I was too catch it, omI'd be damn sure to lock myself up untill it cleared, and I would be sensible enough to not go up to everyone in the street etc, would br too meet 1 person and then home, not sure that it would do so much damage, before anyone jumps on me, it's my own opinion and my own choices

I've never had a driving license. I'm open to stealing a car and driving blindfolded

Before anyone jumps on me, it's my life and my choices "

So yet again I express my own view on this and yet again you come up with some weird and non contextual argument, can you not handle other people thinking differently or something?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Personaly I'm open to meeting, seeing new people etc, I think the recivery rate is very good, and even if I was too catch it, omI'd be damn sure to lock myself up untill it cleared, and I would be sensible enough to not go up to everyone in the street etc, would br too meet 1 person and then home, not sure that it would do so much damage, before anyone jumps on me, it's my own opinion and my own choices

So yet again I express my own view on this and yet again you come up with some weird and non contextual argument, can you not handle other people thinking differently or something?"

You express a view, I respond with an analogy.

You can think what you like. I can respond.

You might be fine. Those you unwittingly infect might not be.

Your choices may harm those around you. You might not like it, you might not understand it, you might object to me having a different view. But that's how public health works. We all work together for all of us. Not just ourselves.

By *rad_ell12Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

So yet again I express my own view on this and yet again you come up with some weird and non contextual argument, can you not handle other people thinking differently or something?

You express a view, I respond with an analogy.

You can think what you like. I can respond.

You might be fine. Those you unwittingly infect might not be.

Your choices may harm those around you. You might not like it, you might not understand it, you might object to me having a different view. But that's how public health works. We all work together for all of us. Not just ourselves."

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion which is absolutly fine, but when I post my opinion, I always state that, for some reason you're the one who keeps coming at me, or from what I see anyone that thinks differently to you, if you don't like or agree with what I say, keep scrolling, but for the love of god stop trying to force your opinion on me or anyone else for that matter, this post asked a question, I put my answer up, I'm sure there are many people that didn't agree but you are the only one to comment with your passive aggressive comments, give it a rest

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I volunteer with vulnerable people. I have vulnerable people in my family. I have underlying health conditions and have key workers as friends. I know people who've lost people. I've been out twice in three weeks and am being tested for Covid-19 tonight (I'm testing myself).

I'm utterly, utterly appalled that so many people here don't understand that this is us about us protecting everyone.

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

I might wash a pillow cover in Lynx Africa and sniff that and use my imagination... "

I've used Lynx Africa for years and I'm still waiting!

over a year ago

"This is just a question

"

Do you find Boris hot?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

over a year ago

"This is just a question

"

xmas eve is the estimated end date

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"This is just a question

"

When you feel it is safe to do so

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

We can still meet but there is no physical contact, I can handle that .. only like what yr doing now in the van world.. so yr sitting in a park and some starts talking to you and then sits down 2 meters or more apart ... nothing wrong in that.. common sense prevails

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

We've stopped listening to the Muppet in chief here. Following advice from Angela Merkel and adding a month or two...

Post new Message to Thread