Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funny sexual experience

Jump to newest

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Have you ever had a funny sexual experience which made you laughed so hard?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, I was the one being laughed at

By *evernmanMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

A small incident...

I enjoy puns (a woman friend in London and I have been encouraging each other through the lockdown by exchanging puns, the lewder the better).

In a relaxed threesome once at a couple's home, the wife dipped my cock in a glass of wine before taking it in her mouth. The thought of coq au vin made me laugh out loud and interrupted our activity - briefly.

over a year ago

I was once giving a bj not for very long when he mumbled something so I took him out of my mouth to ask what he said when he shot his load all in my hair. As I found out he mumbled I’m gonna cum lol. We both laughed for ages

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

Meet up with an ex girlfriend for “old times sake” Inthe middle of her being tied and me teasing her with a wand while she had her butt plug inserted, suddenly the but plug vanished up inside of her. I’ve never seen someone look so petrified in all my life as she was worrying how she was going to explain this to her husband if she couldn’t get it out (I ashamedly to say was pissing myself with laughter) Needless to say after her being in the bathroom a while she finally came out looking somewhat relieved, she quickly made her excuses and left! I still remind her about it to this day when she starts moaning at me about something shuts her up straight away! Lol

over a year ago

"Meet up with an ex girlfriend for “old times sake” Inthe middle of her being tied and me teasing her with a wand while she had her butt plug inserted, suddenly the but plug vanished up inside of her. I’ve never seen someone look so petrified in all my life as she was worrying how she was going to explain this to her husband if she couldn’t get it out (I ashamedly to say was pissing myself with laughter) Needless to say after her being in the bathroom a while she finally came out looking somewhat relieved, she quickly made her excuses and left! I still remind her about it to this day when she starts moaning at me about something shuts her up straight away! Lol"

Oh that has happened to me too. Forgot all about it until I just read that lol

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"Meet up with an ex girlfriend for “old times sake” Inthe middle of her being tied and me teasing her with a wand while she had her butt plug inserted, suddenly the but plug vanished up inside of her. I’ve never seen someone look so petrified in all my life as she was worrying how she was going to explain this to her husband if she couldn’t get it out (I ashamedly to say was pissing myself with laughter) Needless to say after her being in the bathroom a while she finally came out looking somewhat relieved, she quickly made her excuses and left! I still remind her about it to this day when she starts moaning at me about something shuts her up straight away! Lol

Oh that has happened to me too. Forgot all about it until I just read that lol"

Lol brought back bad memories? Lol. must be a thing with ladies from your area! She was only from up the road near Monmouth

over a year ago

"Meet up with an ex girlfriend for “old times sake” Inthe middle of her being tied and me teasing her with a wand while she had her butt plug inserted, suddenly the but plug vanished up inside of her. I’ve never seen someone look so petrified in all my life as she was worrying how she was going to explain this to her husband if she couldn’t get it out (I ashamedly to say was pissing myself with laughter) Needless to say after her being in the bathroom a while she finally came out looking somewhat relieved, she quickly made her excuses and left! I still remind her about it to this day when she starts moaning at me about something shuts her up straight away! Lol

Oh that has happened to me too. Forgot all about it until I just read that lol

Lol brought back bad memories? Lol. must be a thing with ladies from your area! She was only from up the road near Monmouth "

No not bad memories but a slight panic. I did the same ran to the bathroom and managed to remove it. We both laughed and carried on

over a year ago

It's usually fanny farts that make us LOL

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"It's usually fanny farts that make us LOL "

Are you the queen of the queef

over a year ago

Falling off the bed. It was my fault being a show pony and trying to show off and be ‘sexy’ after a few too many wines

over a year ago

"It's usually fanny farts that make us LOL

Are you the queen of the queef "

Someone's gotta do it

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Someone's gotta do it

"

Care to demonstrate for me

over a year ago

Someone's gotta do it

Care to demonstrate for me "

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Someone's gotta do it

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement "

Am I allowed to laugh or will it be a serious arrangement

over a year ago

Someone's gotta do it

Am I allowed to laugh or will it be a serious arrangement "

We'll both be laughing I'm sure

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Someone's gotta do it

Am I allowed to laugh or will it be a serious arrangement

We'll both be laughing I'm sure "

I should hope we would

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Meet up with an ex girlfriend for “old times sake” Inthe middle of her being tied and me teasing her with a wand while she had her butt plug inserted, suddenly the but plug vanished up inside of her. I’ve never seen someone look so petrified in all my life as she was worrying how she was going to explain this to her husband if she couldn’t get it out (I ashamedly to say was pissing myself with laughter) Needless to say after her being in the bathroom a while she finally came out looking somewhat relieved, she quickly made her excuses and left! I still remind her about it to this day when she starts moaning at me about something shuts her up straight away! Lol"

Omg lol!

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"It's usually fanny farts that make us LOL "

I use to laugh at those, but now I try to keep a straight face lol

over a year ago

I used a beppy tampon once as my partner wasnt keen on blood.

When he left I went into the bathroom to retrieve it but we'd gone at it so much that it had been pushed too far up for me to reach.

A phone call and a visit to the nurse later, I was relieved to have it out.

He laughed for ages and I put them in the bin

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Ok so this is weird science .. many years ago with my boyfriend at the time, I cleared our glasses of water from the bedroom in the morning and thought nothing of pouring the leftover water into the kettle to make tea.

The kettle began to heat up and suddenly a strange froth poured out of the spout ... much to my confusion.

Then I remembered he had came in my mouth the night before and I had spat it out into a glass of water by the bed!! WTF!

It still puzzles me to this day but I definitely haven't tried it again.

No I didn't make his tea with it.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

OP I do apologise if I killed your thread with my spunky kettle story

By *ames44XXXMan
over a year ago

newport

"Ok so this is weird science .. many years ago with my boyfriend at the time, I cleared our glasses of water from the bedroom in the morning and thought nothing of pouring the leftover water into the kettle to make tea.

The kettle began to heat up and suddenly a strange froth poured out of the spout ... much to my confusion.

Then I remembered he had came in my mouth the night before and I had spat it out into a glass of water by the bed!! WTF!

It still puzzles me to this day but I definitely haven't tried it again.

No I didn't make his tea with it.

"

Brilliant

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"OP I do apologise if I killed your thread with my spunky kettle story "
that story was hilarious

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I fell off the bed being fucked so hard by a guy who i thought and told was 30...he was actually 22

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"OP I do apologise if I killed your thread with my spunky kettle story "

No need to apologies to him it’s hilarious

By *edrickWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I once cracked a mans rib whilst riding him!

It was a instant laugh reaction untill confirmed at hospital then I felt awful. Looking back on it now, its definitely a mix of hilarious and mortifying!

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Ok so I had been chatting to a woman on fab for a while now and we finally arrange to meet, I get invited to her place and drive over one night,we get talking and flirting and start to kiss and things get passionate from there and before you know it were naked in the living room exploring each other,teasing,foreplay etc..we decide to go to the bedroom and she tells me which room it is and which one belongs to her son.

Now obviously I dont want to walk into the wrong room naked here so I go to the room she said and proceed to jump on the bed...

So apparently the kid had a nightmare and decided to sleep in his mums bed that night so I basically landed on him waking him up confused as hell,poor lad must have been mortified

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Ok so I had been chatting to a woman on fab for a while now and we finally arrange to meet, I get invited to her place and drive over one night,we get talking and flirting and start to kiss and things get passionate from there and before you know it were naked in the living room exploring each other,teasing,foreplay etc..we decide to go to the bedroom and she tells me which room it is and which one belongs to her son.

Now obviously I dont want to walk into the wrong room naked here so I go to the room she said and proceed to jump on the bed...

So apparently the kid had a nightmare and decided to sleep in his mums bed that night so I basically landed on him waking him up confused as hell,poor lad must have been mortified "

That’s really scary!

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

id be mortified

over a year ago

Well i wouldn't call it funny, ha ha but it was definitely a funny experience I had with a female I was with that night.

She wanted Anal sex and thats what we did. After that we both had a shower together. I grabbed the soap to wash her. The soap was a new bar of soap so not small in size. As I washed her arse with the soap i pushed a little too hard. You guessed it. It slid right up her arse. Oops I thought, thats not coming back. She left with the soap still up her arse. To this day I never did find out the outcome of the soap. I would of thought it softened up and fell out naturally. Well at least I hope it did. The week after I told the story to my mates and they were pissing themselves with laughter.

over a year ago

Did anybody read my story as im not sure if anyone did. I did post it late at night though.

over a year ago

Yes the condom disappeared once with my GF. We had to look everywhere and I mean everywhere

over a year ago

"Yes the condom disappeared once with my GF. We had to look everywhere and I mean everywhere "

Where was it?

By *evernmanMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I once went to a 'sploshing' event (sex while rolling in food). Just the once. So there I was in a 69 in jam and yoghurt with the woman who organised the event, when she jumped up with something in her eye. She had bought jam with pips in.

over a year ago

Being taken from behind and his phone rings and he really really had to take the call. He's still thrusting while talking then cums really noisily. I shoved my face in the pillow to stifle my giggling while he's telling the person he's just trapped his finger. Not sure whether the person on the other end believed him as it definitely sounded like an orgasm noise

Post new Message to Thread