Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Multiple orgasm's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's been a year now since I first had a body and multiple orgasm's. I've noticed changes physically and mentally since; It's been a year since I cancelled my gym membership yet, I've lost a stone(my diet hasn't changed). And orgasm's are so much deeper and spiritual. It's an on going progress (I'm constantly experiencing new aspects of this. It's great but so addictive) Has anyone experienced this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You lost a stone through orgasms? And I thought I was a heavy cummer...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/20 10:49:43]

over a year ago

Well I've eliminated all avenues. And I can can only assume it's down to my orgasm's. I was at it from 12 to 4 in the morning. I only stopped because I was sleepy. It's so hard and sensitive. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy, but also concerned because I don't know how far it will go and what lays ahead. They say 'it's a warriors "journey" "'.

I've learnt to stay at the peak of orgasmic heaven without exploding.

over a year ago

Yes all the time when thinking about erect Jim being flaccid.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It's been a year now since I first had a body and multiple orgasm's. I've noticed changes physically and mentally since; It's been a year since I cancelled my gym membership yet, I've lost a stone(my diet hasn't changed). And orgasm's are so much deeper and spiritual. It's an on going progress (I'm constantly experiencing new aspects of this. It's great but so addictive) Has anyone experienced this?"

The tao is good isn't it

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Well I've eliminated all avenues. And I can can only assume it's down to my orgasm's. I was at it from 12 to 4 in the morning. I only stopped because I was sleepy. It's so hard and sensitive. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy, but also concerned because I don't know how far it will go and what lays ahead. They say 'it's a warriors "journey" "'.

I've learnt to stay at the peak of orgasmic heaven without exploding. "

They should not say it's a warrior's journey!!!!

It's your journey

I understand the way it's to be understood not followed

I'm absolutely not a warrior

over a year ago

I once made a woman orgasm twice

... 8 weeks apart mind

over a year ago

Yes you are right that it's 'your journey'. It's called a 'warriors journey' in Tantra because along the way you have to overcome your demands otherwise you can not progress- be awaken. Take a mirror and look into it, looking into your own eyes, what do you 'see'? You're looking into your own soul; fear? Anxiety? Past trauma's, ect.. Don't flinch

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Yes you are right that it's 'your journey'. It's called a 'warriors journey' in Tantra because along the way you have to overcome your demands otherwise you can not progress- be awaken. Take a mirror and look into it, looking into your own eyes, what do you 'see'? You're looking into your own soul; fear? Anxiety? Past trauma's, ect.. Don't flinch "

The tao would suggest understand your desires it's a little less confrontational

But absolutely its a self acknowledgement and discovery with little judgment

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

Nothing to add from the male point of view...obvs!...but awesome to see this discussion

over a year ago

I use to know someone at work who told me sex with his partner only last two minutes! Because of religion his partner sees sex as a chore. He obviously wasn't happy, but he loves her.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I use to know someone at work who told me sex with his partner only last two minutes! Because of religion his partner sees sex as a chore. He obviously wasn't happy, but he loves her. "

She could never be my partner x

over a year ago

Yes I know it's a tough one really. You find the love of your life only to find out that sex isn't included. Well he did get sex. Though it's not ground breaking. Honestly if I had to choose between two ladies where one is a sex goddess (every man's dream!!!) and the other one you know is true love. I'd choose true love .

Google 'twin Flames'

You've mentioned Tao. Have you read Mantak Chia? It took me two years to master one of his philosophies. I assume you've read his works.

Post new Message to Thread