Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Str8 lads

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Find it funny how many supposed str8 lads either check out profile a lot or message asking for fun any other guys get this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It gets raised in the forum a lot. Some guys ask more here than in regular life.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ahh right

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is what filters are there for!

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"That is what filters are there for!"

Haha exactly

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm sure guys just like having a nose at eachother profiles to see who the person is on the forum or just checking out the competition. I actually suggest men to view other men's profiles to get ideas how to improve their own profile

over a year ago

"I'm sure guys just like having a nose at eachother profiles to see who the person is on the forum or just checking out the competition. I actually suggest men to view other men's profiles to get ideas how to improve their own profile "

I only compete against the ladies, to win the ladies. The guys are harmless!

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I often get messaged by guys who are straight on there profiles wanting to meet n play. Fab straights get sent packing I’m not interested tbh. If one place you should n could be open is on here. But they say straight because they think it will reduce there chances with some females

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I'm sure guys just like having a nose at eachother profiles to see who the person is on the forum or just checking out the competition. I actually suggest men to view other men's profiles to get ideas how to improve their own profile "

I've seen a few pics on here and thought fairplay.. constantly get messaged by men doesn't bother me

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Find it funny how many supposed str8 lads either check out profile a lot or message asking for fun any other guys get this ? "

We just block guys, get zero messages from guys that way and don't see that they've looked at our profile.

Cal

over a year ago

"Find it funny how many supposed str8 lads either check out profile a lot or message asking for fun any other guys get this ?

We just block guys, get zero messages from guys that way and don't see that they've looked at our profile.

Cal"

That explains why am I not able to smash through your back doors!

over a year ago

"Find it funny how many supposed str8 lads either check out profile a lot or message asking for fun any other guys get this ? "
yes but you're missing the obvious things that can happen eg fat fingers clicked on wrong profile when searching, the profile name gives the impression of a couple eg Whistleandflute or you've maybe put a pic up showing you docking with one of your many conquests easy done

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

It's very easy to click on a profile but mistake when scrolling through though, especially on the phone app.

I mean when I click on the "nearest to me" it's all single men.. Not all views are intentional

Post new Message to Thread