Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"This is a sex site"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

HATE when people say this!!

Usually get it off butthurt men when I berate them for sending me filthy messages. "This is a sex site, is it not?". No tis fucking not.

I get we're all here for different reasons. I view this primarily as a social network for the more sexually adventurous. If a connection I make on here is strong enough I will meet them off the site. Some might view this as a sex site only but I can't stand that as a justification for creepy behaviour!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

What are you classing as creepy behaviour? The filthy messages? Dont even respond to them just delete and move on

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Oh no this is certainly not a sex site, it’s a site for sexy people to delve into their kinks and helps make their fantasies a reality.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"HATE when people say this!!

Usually get it off butthurt men when I berate them for sending me filthy messages. "This is a sex site, is it not?". No tis fucking not.

I get we're all here for different reasons. I view this primarily as a social network for the more sexually adventurous. If a connection I make on here is strong enough I will meet them off the site. Some might view this as a sex site only but I can't stand that as a justification for creepy behaviour! "

Will mostly agree with that statement, wouldn't get too concerned with any "butthurt" men is my advice.

I think in the eyes of the meaning; 'sex site', I would say try tinder or pof over fab. Fab is to me a little more niche in the sense I'm more likely to find people on my level and sexual interest...

But this is definitely a sex site, of sorts

over a year ago

"What are you classing as creepy behaviour? The filthy messages? Dont even respond to them just delete and move on "

Not just the messages but just the general attitude that a lot of men (not all) seem to have that they should be drowning in pussy just for having gone to the trouble of creating an account. I feel like a lot of guys I have come across on here act like they are OWED sex, and how dare we pussy-owners not give it to them?!

over a year ago

Some people see it in very simple terms.. just ignore. Not worth your wrath x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It is a sex site. Doesn't serve as an excuse for rude or inconsiderate behaviour though.

over a year ago

I get we're all here for different reasons. I view this primarily as a social network for the more sexually adventurous. If a connection I make on here is strong enough I will meet them off the site. Some might view this as a sex site only but I can't stand that as a justification for creepy behaviour!

Will mostly agree with that statement, wouldn't get too concerned with any "butthurt" men is my advice.

I think in the eyes of the meaning; 'sex site', I would say try tinder or pof over fab. Fab is to me a little more niche in the sense I'm more likely to find people on my level and sexual interest...

But this is definitely a sex site, of sorts"

That last statement is not me trying to play devils advocate by the way

over a year ago

As if people on here have sex

It’s a site for whatever you want it to be

over a year ago

I get we're all here for different reasons. I view this primarily as a social network for the more sexually adventurous. If a connection I make on here is strong enough I will meet them off the site. Some might view this as a sex site only but I can't stand that as a justification for creepy behaviour! "

true its the behaviour not the statement, the statement has an element of authenticity its an adult site and strongly features sexual innuendo, videos and pics

over a year ago

Agree with you 100% OP but there are idiots everywhere, on other social network platforms and in real life. Just ignore and move on

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"What are you classing as creepy behaviour? The filthy messages? Dont even respond to them just delete and move on

Not just the messages but just the general attitude that a lot of men (not all) seem to have that they should be drowning in pussy just for having gone to the trouble of creating an account. I feel like a lot of guys I have come across on here act like they are OWED sex, and how dare we pussy-owners not give it to them?! "

then dont give them a ounce of your time "fuck em" not literally mind

over a year ago

That last statement is not me trying to play devils advocate by the way"

Yeah I understand that this a site about sex, of course. I mean that I just don't like the undertones of people thinking they are owed sex just by being on here. So many men treat this as just a catalogue of free prostitutes to choose from.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

It is a swingers site. The clue is in the name

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

There are a lot of men on here that get so upset, because the tide has changed on them, and to that fact they hate it!

They are the one's that say very begrudgingly that 'woman have the power' and they really don't like that fact at all, it just makes me smile

over a year ago

"What are you classing as creepy behaviour? The filthy messages? Dont even respond to them just delete and move on

Not just the messages but just the general attitude that a lot of men (not all) seem to have that they should be drowning in pussy just for having gone to the trouble of creating an account. I feel like a lot of guys I have come across on here act like they are OWED sex, and how dare we pussy-owners not give it to them?! then dont give them a ounce of your time "fuck em" not literally mind "

Yeah I do generally have this attitude but just getting frustrated by how hard it is to find someone my age that genuinely wants to connect I'm not looking for commitment or anything, just want to be treated as an actual person with thoughts and feelings while also having my sexuality recognised. Seems too much to ask most days.

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

I believe its 100% a sex site. If people flake on meeting for a social or have no proper veris, I am less inclined to meet them.

If this was tinder, I'd have other standards/expectations.

No matter what, consent, respect and fun should be there.

Noone should be forced into sex or expected to have sex.

While forums are fun, keeping things online is a bit boring (for me).

I hate the "quality over quantity". That feels judgey over # of meets a person has. You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince.

over a year ago

"There are a lot of men on here that get so upset, because the tide has changed on them, and to that fact they hate it!

They are the one's that say very begrudgingly that 'woman have the power' and they really don't like that fact at all, it just makes me smile "

When in fact it's not about one sex having power over the other, it's about mutual respect!

over a year ago

It's whatever ppl want it to be, including those filthy folk sending you messages which aren't to your taste. Use the filters or block innit....

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ll remind my next meet it’s not a sex site when she’s sucking my cock

over a year ago

"There are a lot of men on here that get so upset, because the tide has changed on them, and to that fact they hate it!

They are the one's that say very begrudgingly that 'woman have the power' and they really don't like that fact at all, it just makes me smile "

Beautifully put and spot on.

over a year ago

"Oh no this is certainly not a sex site, it’s a site for sexy people to delve into their kinks and helps make their fantasies a reality. "

over a year ago

They are the one's that say very begrudgingly that 'woman have the power' and they really don't like that fact at all, it just makes me smile

Beautifully put and spot on.

"

Totally. Although there is still. Some outrageous double standards.

But yes, those men cannot bear it!!

over a year ago

Do we call those types 'men'?

Anyway the rest is so true, unfortunately for them x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Of course it's not a sex site. It's a boobs site.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I search on here for men I want to have sex with, so for me it is a sex site, Im not looking for a fwb/fb relationship with them. I have that already

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I search on here for men I want to have sex with, so for me it is a sex site, Im not looking for a fwb/fb relationship with them. I have that already"
that's just it. People are on here for different things wether it's one offs or a fb or fwb

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

This site stopped being a swingers site many years ago, so sex site is probably a more accurate description. Full of non swingers, some looking for a quick shag, some looking for the love of their lives and everything inbetween. The problems occur when they clash. Just use the site for your own needs, whilst respecting that is what others will be doing.

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Still no one OP or other should put up with poor behaviour. Most of you are right ignore, block and move on. Women get cat calls, hello babe comments when they walk into a place and such. All not good behaviour and I presume Ladies ignore and move on there. It is just easier online to be so poorly behaved. No one else will notice other than the target. In the bar or street others will notice the behaviour and may say or do something.

Unfortunately thick skin is needed. I hope the nice moments, role playing, forums and past meets more than make up for the poor behaviour.

Have fun all.

over a year ago

Just block and move on

over a year ago

Im just here to look at the pictures

over a year ago

Just block and move on

over a year ago

Tend to think of it as a fantasy site more than a sex site.. Most people are on here to fulfil their fantasies as there are like minded people who are willing to help with them

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just block and move on "

Where your pics?

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?"

Keep getting a shit tone of abuse and I’m depressed as fuck anyway, was in tears earlier because of a message so meh

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Keep getting a shit tone of abuse and I’m depressed as fuck anyway, was in tears earlier because of a message so meh"

You are beautiful ignore them

Xxx

over a year ago

some things are a reality here and some things aren't women can pick and choose which they do anyway but more choice and a ruthless set of tools to cut you out so you can't message them even though if you met them in person the site tools would really mean little, they are there solely to reduce message levels

over a year ago

I treat it as sex site with a forum. Seems to work fine for me. I’m not here to make lifelong friends. Just share pleasant, fun, and naughty nights in, nights out and sexy times with people looking for the same.

If it’s not a sex site, what is it to you?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I treat it as sex site with a forum. Seems to work fine for me. I’m not here to make lifelong friends. Just share pleasant, fun, and naughty nights in, nights out and sexy times with people looking for the same.

If it’s not a sex site, what is it to you? "

Whatever she wants it to be.

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Keep getting a shit tone of abuse and I’m depressed as fuck anyway, was in tears earlier because of a message so meh"

Sorry to hear this I wish whoever sent you those messages could see this, so they might finally realise that there is a real person at the receiving end of their abuse. Might make them think twice. Chin up girl. You have a loving husband and beautiful baby who love you and that's all that counts x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This is an adult site, and I wish more people would behave as such.

... I've not yet used this as a reply, but I might.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Keep getting a shit tone of abuse and I’m depressed as fuck anyway, was in tears earlier because of a message so meh

Sorry to hear this I wish whoever sent you those messages could see this, so they might finally realise that there is a real person at the receiving end of their abuse. Might make them think twice. Chin up girl. You have a loving husband and beautiful baby who love you and that's all that counts x "

And shes beautiful.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Im sorry to hear that.

over a year ago

I’d say it definitely is a sex site.

That doesn’t mean anyone is entitled to anything though.

The site has social media type elements with the forum and cam rooms, but the core of it is to facilitate meeting for sex.

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Sorry to hear this I wish whoever sent you those messages could see this, so they might finally realise that there is a real person at the receiving end of their abuse. Might make them think twice. Chin up girl. You have a loving husband and beautiful baby who love you and that's all that counts x

And shes beautiful. "

Of course, that goes without saying

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

And shes beautiful.

Of course, that goes without saying "

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a sex site for some, it’s a true swinging site for others, it maybe a meeting site for likeminded people into alternative lifestyles, or a place to make new friendships without the sexual aspect.

Basically it’s not a sex site for everyone and due to that, simply labelling it as one is getting it totally wrong.

over a year ago

Yeah I understand that this a site about sex, of course. I mean that I just don't like the undertones of people thinking they are owed sex just by being on here. So many men treat this as just a catalogue of free prostitutes to choose from. "

I get your point, people act entitled, but that's no just here, happens everywhere. Probably a bit more online...

Fabswingers is a sex site though.

over a year ago

In all fairness does anyone really care what it is, I mean does it keep you awake at night thinking about what it is

over a year ago

"It’s a sex site for some, it’s a true swinging site for others, it maybe a meeting site for likeminded people into alternative lifestyles, or a place to make new friendships without the sexual aspect.

Basically it’s not a sex site for everyone and due to that, simply labelling it as one is getting it totally wrong. "

Yes, this is better than how I put it. I don't like the narrow mindedness of people thinking that we are all meant to just use the site for sex and that is the only way it can ever be used.

Honestly this is mostly because I've had multiple guys snap at me recently for not wanting to meet straight after lockdown ends. I've had people ask me what I'm doing on a sex site if I'm not currently looking for sex. One of them called me narcissistic because obviously I'm only here for attention

over a year ago

"I treat it as sex site with a forum. Seems to work fine for me. I’m not here to make lifelong friends. Just share pleasant, fun, and naughty nights in, nights out and sexy times with people looking for the same.

Whatever she wants it to be."

Thanks for that deep insight.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Thanks for that deep insight. "

Your welcome

over a year ago

Yeah I understand that this a site about sex, of course. I mean that I just don't like the undertones of people thinking they are owed sex just by being on here. So many men treat this as just a catalogue of free prostitutes to choose from.

I get your point, people act entitled, but that's no just here, happens everywhere. Probably a bit more online...

Fabswingers is a sex site though."

Its a swingers site. Swingers ah e sex but it's a site for swinging which isn't just about sex.

over a year ago

But it is a sex site though...

over a year ago

Fabswingers is a sex site though."

life is about sex this site is a meeting point where the subject matter can acceptably be about sex, guys or many guys (not all) take it literally to mean they can without knowing a person send them unsolicited dick pics and sexual messages, that is extremely rude and many women here rightly get upset about that aspect

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It’s a swinging site for me....not a sex site. Hence it been called Fab Swingers. Met plenty of friends and the socials are all part of it. But I suppose everyone has their own take on things.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Thanks for that deep insight. "

What insight it's her choice

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

But aren't you, in essence, doing exactly the same thing as the "butthurt men" by saying that it isn't a sex site and shouldn't be used as one? You can see from this thread that different people have differing opinions on what the site is - isn't it easier to accept that you're incompatible with some people and ignore, rather than getting irritated by complete strangers on the internet?

over a year ago

You sound butthurt

over a year ago

You sound butthurt "

I have at no point hidden the fact that I am very butthurt.

over a year ago

"You sound butthurt "

over a year ago

"But aren't you, in essence, doing exactly the same thing as the "butthurt men" by saying that it isn't a sex site and shouldn't be used as one? You can see from this thread that different people have differing opinions on what the site is - isn't it easier to accept that you're incompatible with some people and ignore, rather than getting irritated by complete strangers on the internet? "

I said in my OP that I get that people use this site for different things. What I don't like is the "it's a sex site" excuse as justification for entitled behaviour.

For example I have just rather conveniently spotted a status along the lines of "Why am I not getting any sex from here even though this is a sex site". That, to me, reeks of entitlement. Nobody guaranteed you would get a ton of sex just by joining up.

over a year ago

I treat this like a dirty Faceb**k it's social media with naked pictures and a forum which keeps drawing me back. If sex or friendship becomes of it then all good.

I'm banking on sex sometime though, and I am inclined to think of this like a sex site.. Because if this isn't a sex site, then what is?

¯\_(°¿°)_/¯

over a year ago

I used to have a solo profile just to meet other women and that was enough of a minefield so I can only imagine what it’s like for you.

This thread has made me think about how I’d do things if I were in your shoes OP and with the benefit of age and wisdom (ahem) I would block males for a while and you contact the profiles that you like the look of and seem decent. There’s no guarantee that they will be if course but it puts you in the driving seat.

It doesn’t matter what the site is for, everyone is entitled to be treated with respect.

Chin up lovely.

Viv x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think my objection to the line is the unstated premise to it. "It's a sex site" ... therefore you should do what I want. (Sometimes it's even a stated premise)

It's a site that is a sex site to some, and not to others. It's a site that I use as I see fit within the rules. My use is not dictated to me by other (non admin/ mod) users.

If (general) you don't like how I use the site or how I choose who to meet, feel free to not engage with me. Ta ta now.

over a year ago

Fabswingers is a sex site though.

Its a swingers site. Swingers ah e sex but it's a site for swinging which isn't just about sex. "

I never said its just about sex, but I will say most people that sign up here are doing so for one thing, that doesn't entitle you to anything but it does show your intentions, it's naive and ignorant to say otherwise.

I do feel this is a swingers site only by name, I actually partly joined expecting I would explore a swinging lifestyle myself but wouldn't say I know much more or have realised that yet anyway...

over a year ago

I’ll have 5 quids worth then!

Bottom joke. I’m gonna read the thread properly now.

over a year ago

What insight it's her choice "

I was being sarcastic regarding your valuable input.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I’ll have 5 quids worth then!"

Yes, that's very droll, sir. I've never heard that one before

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Swingers site, NSA site, hook up site...however you look at it it *is* a sex site as that underpins the reasoning behind all of the aforementioned.

What it isn't however is a "sex with anyone regardless site" and that is where a lot of people get confused - they think the normal rules of attraction, chemistry and connection go out the window - and whilst they may be reduced for some, they are still there to a greater or lesser degree.

Sadly it won't change a thing - threads like this have been a recurring theme since I joined four years ago and will continue to be so as long as the site exists - so whilst it's not right or acceptable to receive entitled messages, you just have to accept they are part and parcel of Fab life and use the tools the site provides as best you can sadly.

over a year ago

I think I can speak for quite a number of single, middle aged,straight, unable to accom men ,when I say this is most definitely not a sex site!

over a year ago

"I think I can speak for quite a number of single, middle aged,straight, unable to accom men ,when I say this is most definitely not a sex site! "
lol what you mean is you don't achieve sex

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/20 22:35:51]

over a year ago

Thank you for highlighting my pain!# howdidigetsoold/sigh

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"But aren't you, in essence, doing exactly the same thing as the "butthurt men" by saying that it isn't a sex site and shouldn't be used as one? You can see from this thread that different people have differing opinions on what the site is - isn't it easier to accept that you're incompatible with some people and ignore, rather than getting irritated by complete strangers on the internet? "

over a year ago

Well I find it quite boring, when people try to start conversation straight with a sex offer. I'd really like to see a few more layers of personality, not just the primal thing.

Bunny

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Just guys being pushy. Who'd of thought it.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It’s not a sex site. It’s a swingers site.

Lots of these ‘guys’ who have berated you OP on this site are not swingers, they are chancers thinking that they will hitch a ride with the swingers. Swingers are people who enjoy time with other like minded liberal thinkers. They won’t entertain such idiots as these ‘guys’!

Such ‘guys’ as OP describes need not be given the time of day!

over a year ago

"It’s not a sex site. It’s a swingers site.

Lots of these ‘guys’ who have berated you OP on this site are not swingers, they are chancers thinking that they will hitch a ride with the swingers. Swingers are people who enjoy time with other like minded liberal thinkers. They won’t entertain such idiots as these ‘guys’!

Such ‘guys’ as OP describes need not be given the time of day! "

What about the swingers who chance it with the daters?

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Very nicely put x

Such ‘guys’ as OP describes need not be given the time of day! "

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"I’d say it definitely is a sex site.

That doesn’t mean anyone is entitled to anything though.

The site has social media type elements with the forum and cam rooms, but the core of it is to facilitate meeting for sex. "

People on the forum are more likely to jump to the 'it's a swingers site' rather than a sex site. However only a small % of users post on the forums, so to alot of people it is a sex site. Whatever it is to you, it maybe something different to alot of people.

over a year ago

I’m still unclear what the difference between a swinging site and a sex site is? Ultimately it all ends the same way: that is sexually engaging with others for recreational purposes. I think trying to really differentiate between the two is really splitting hairs.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What insight it's her choice

I was being sarcastic regarding your valuable input. "

Never

over a year ago

This 100% a sex site. We all came here for sex

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"This 100% a sex site. We all came here for sex"

Liar

over a year ago

"This 100% a sex site. We all came here for sex

Liar "

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Liar

"

Ok ill rim you

over a year ago

Liar

Ok ill rim you "

I knew you loved me x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Liar

Ok ill rim you

I knew you loved me x"

Always x

over a year ago

Not just the messages but just the general attitude that a lot of men (not all) seem to have that they should be drowning in pussy just for having gone to the trouble of creating an account. I feel like a lot of guys I have come across on here act like they are OWED sex, and how dare we pussy-owners not give it to them?! "

Now there's a line I've never heard before.. Honestly...." pussy owners " ..great reply too...fair play

over a year ago

Not just the messages but just the general attitude that a lot of men (not all) seem to have that they should be drowning in pussy just for having gone to the trouble of creating an account. I feel like a lot of guys I have come across on here act like they are OWED sex, and how dare we pussy-owners not give it to them?!

Now there's a line I've never heard before.. Honestly...." pussy owners " ..great reply too...fair play "

I wish I was a pussy owner. I just borrow my neighbours

over a year ago

Having just had a message from a new guy saying he’s imagining his tongue deep in my butthole I’m not sure I can be bothered telling him a hello would have been polite first.

Then I can remind him it’s not a sex site.

over a year ago

"But aren't you, in essence, doing exactly the same thing as the "butthurt men" by saying that it isn't a sex site and shouldn't be used as one? You can see from this thread that different people have differing opinions on what the site is - isn't it easier to accept that you're incompatible with some people and ignore, rather than getting irritated by complete strangers on the internet?

I said in my OP that I get that people use this site for different things. What I don't like is the "it's a sex site" excuse as justification for entitled behaviour.

For example I have just rather conveniently spotted a status along the lines of "Why am I not getting any sex from here even though this is a sex site". That, to me, reeks of entitlement. Nobody guaranteed you would get a ton of sex just by joining up. "

Depends on where and how the site is being advertised.

Many (all?) porn sites have adverts for sites that suggest men just need to send a mail to get a fuck.

Swinger porn shows women fucking all the men who jump on. They never show the socialising bit because men don't wank over that.

The site is full of profiles with sex menus, graphic sex pics, reviews from people who fucked them.

I think the sex reviews (veri system) make it worse because that's why they see it as a sex catalogue.

over a year ago

How did I end up here? May have taken the wrong exit! Again!!!

over a year ago

I haven't met anyone here. I do enjoy chattin, bout whatever or Reading forums.

I also read profiles nd don't harass ppl... Ive had it and blocked. Respect is key. Even tho we are open, and expose ourselves to every one, its still deserving of respect to the persons wishes.

X

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"How did I end up here? May have taken the wrong exit! Again!!!"

This thread of a sex site ? I’m hearing DXB is opening , will you be off on travels soon ?

over a year ago

"How did I end up here? May have taken the wrong exit! Again!!!

This thread of a sex site ? I’m hearing DXB is opening , will you be off on travels soon ? "

Not yet. Only Sydney in the near future. And London after, if possible!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

For us it’s a sex / hookup site. We joined because we enjoy Fucking other peoples partners and meet likeminded couples here. The forums is almost like a separate site though, different people and discussions / opinions you don’t necessarily get from meeting

over a year ago

It is a sex site it’s the main reason why everyone is here, it’s sex related and there’s different parts to it to like the socials and parties etc

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"How did I end up here? May have taken the wrong exit! Again!!!

This thread of a sex site ? I’m hearing DXB is opening , will you be off on travels soon ?

Not yet. Only Sydney in the near future. And London after, if possible!"

And Kuwait City from July , flights are on sale now

over a year ago

Yes its a sex site when single i never had a social meet although not against it.

Usualy been fucking between 1 min and 30 min

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"It’s not a sex site. It’s a swingers site. "

How does one swing without sex?

Also, if this is not a sex site, could people perhaps recommend some actual sex sites for the benefit of those who aren't having much success on here? I keep as seeing Tinder, OkC and PoF cited, but they're all totally swamped in vanilla mononormative people looking for "The One".

over a year ago

This sites a sex site

This sites a swingers site

This sites a forum

This sites a look at me platform

This site becomes exactly what the user wants it to be but however they use it then good manners should always prevail

over a year ago

How does one swing without sex?

Also, if this is not a sex site, could people perhaps recommend some actual sex sites for the benefit of those who aren't having much success on here? I keep as seeing Tinder, OkC and PoF cited, but they're all totally swamped in vanilla mononormative people looking for "The One". "

life as we know it is finding' the one ' and this sex site is no different

over a year ago

I'm not a swinger. But I get sex on fab.

Am I on a wrong site?

over a year ago

"I'm not a swinger. But I get sex on fab.

Am I on a wrong site? "

are you on a building site?

over a year ago

Am I on a wrong site? are you on a building site? "

Are you a builder?

over a year ago

Am I on a wrong site? are you on a building site?

Are you a builder? "

i have legup so yes

over a year ago

Neither.

Its an area of outstanding natural beauty.

over a year ago

Are you a builder? i have legup so yes "

lego

over a year ago

"It is a sex site it’s the main reason why everyone is here, it’s sex related and there’s different parts to it to like the socials and parties etc"

Exactly this, maybe some other non sexual social media site might suit certain people better

over a year ago

Are you a builder? i have legup so yes lego "

Haha I know you like to put your leg up

over a year ago

Are you a builder? i have legup so yes lego

Haha I know you like to put your leg up "

hey we can build bridges

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

There's about 15 men for every woman on here. The inevitable consequence of this is:

Most men will shag any woman who is up for it.

Most women want to think a bloke specifically wants to shag them and won't shag any woman who is up for it.

In other words if something you want is in short supply you'll take anything offered, whereas if something you want is in ample supply you'll choose only the best of the supply.

That incompatibility explains 95% of the moans on fabs.

over a year ago

"There's about 15 men for every woman on here. The inevitable consequence of this is:

Most women want to think a bloke specifically wants to shag them and won't shag any woman who is up for it.

In other words if something you want is in short supply you'll take anything offered, whereas if something you want is in ample supply you'll choose only the best of the supply.

That incompatibility explains 95% of the moans on fabs. "

its only 4-1 but 63% of all statistics are inaccurate

over a year ago

It is hardly a Christian networking site. It is overwhelmingly a sex orientated website, I only see a tiny minority using it for socialising. People can hardly get offended it is called a sex site, a vast majority of people are having casual sex

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"It is hardly a Christian networking site. It is overwhelmingly a sex orientated website, I only see a tiny minority using it for socialising. People can hardly get offended it is called a sex site, a vast majority of people are having casual sex "

Indeed, any site where women are advertising the fact they are up for recreational sex will be largely populated by men looking for sex. A lot of those men will have little or no social skills when it comes to approaching women.

Of course, in an ideal world all men would be respectful, but complaining about some men being crude on a site like this one is rather like complaining that water is wet.

over a year ago

Haha I know you like to put your leg up hey we can build bridges "

You start

over a year ago

Haha I know you like to put your leg up hey we can build bridges

You start "

its an in person thing

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

It is a site where the main focus is sex. The problem is that, by being a member of the site, a number of men seem to think that means they are entitled to have sex and appear to have failed to realise that the women actually have a say in that. Being a member of this site does not mean a woman will just have sex with anyone who offers.

over a year ago

Im on here looking for a virgin to marry...

over a year ago

"It is a site where the main focus is sex. The problem is that, by being a member of the site, a number of men seem to think that means they are entitled to have sex and appear to have failed to realise that the women actually have a say in that. Being a member of this site does not mean a woman will just have sex with anyone who offers. "

*a number of "simple minded" men...

over a year ago

"There's about 15 men for every woman on here. The inevitable consequence of this is:

That incompatibility explains 95% of the moans on fabs. "

By *r laidbackMan
over a year ago

London & New Brighton

"I believe its 100% a sex site. If people flake on meeting for a social or have no proper veris, I am less inclined to meet them.

I hate the "quality over quantity". That feels judgey over # of meets a person has. You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince."

Its a shame no one added on to this, as she is spot on!!! this IS a sex site... there's pictures of all kinds of sex acts taking place, taken by yourselves... would you be able to put the same pictures on Tinder or Facebook, Hell no... so what sets Fab apart? What allows them to be able to let you put such.. in some case we can say exotic material on show? Answer; the fact

is it indeed is a sex site, where you can participate or simply be a spectator, what level or levels of your participation is up to you.... However like most things your always going to get and i will use straight talk here, dickheads and fakes bullshiters and so on...who seem to think that because this site makes it that much easier to be in contact with sexy people, it's therefore a right of way for them... silly minded fools... this site is NOT an empowerment for woman or men!!

It's not a guaranteed opportunity for sex!!

Its a site that gives you the opportunity to talk to like minded people that are or maybe interested in swinging, it's as simple as that...

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Where your pics?

Say the word and I'll sort the fuckers out for you. No one has a go at Queenie on my watch

over a year ago

Too many people getting uptight

Just relax you have a block button to use

over a year ago

"I believe its 100% a sex site. If people flake on meeting for a social or have no proper veris, I am less inclined to meet them.

I hate the "quality over quantity". That feels judgey over # of meets a person has. You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince.

Its a shame no one added on to this, as she is spot on!!! this IS a sex site... there's pictures of all kinds of sex acts taking place, taken by yourselves... would you be able to put the same pictures on Tinder or Facebook, Hell no... so what sets Fab apart? What allows them to be able to let you put such.. in some case we can say exotic material on show? Answer; the fact

is it indeed is a sex site, where you can participate or simply be a spectator, what level or levels of your participation is up to you.... However like most things your always going to get and i will use straight talk here, dickheads and fakes bullshiters and so on...who seem to think that because this site makes it that much easier to be in contact with sexy people, it's therefore a right of way for them... silly minded fools... this site is NOT an empowerment for woman or men!!

Its a site that gives you the opportunity to talk to like minded people that are or maybe interested in swinging, it's as simple as that... "

like minded jeez what does that mean are you saying i think like you and you me, no two humans think alike, i haven't signed up to this website expecting anything, you could only expect to strike up an aquaintence with a view to meeting and only then may the possibility of a sexual liason take place, the sites topic alludes to sex it abounds with sexual innuendo, raunchy pics, erections and one minute vids of a highly sexual nature and nobody should expect anything as a forgone conclusion, some overstep the bounds of mannerable behaviour but i personally haven't been on the receiving end of much of that type of behaviour, you should be courteous at all times and anything less is unacceptable but also throwing personal insult at people on the basis of what others say is also unacceptable, treat people how you want to be treated yourself.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

People use this site for all sorts of reasons. I know quite a few that have found long term relationships. No it’s not just a f... and go site. Particularly for single women.

over a year ago

Its a site that gives you the opportunity to talk to like minded people that are or maybe interested in swinging, it's as simple as that... "

I totally agree. I guess it's not the actual term "sex site" that I disagree with, as there is no denying this is a site based around sex. It is the intention people have when they say it; most seem to interpret it in a way that means "we are both on here so that means you will definitely want to have sex with me". (I'm talking about people who message me not those on the forums)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I see it as a Sex Site.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"I see it as a Sex Site."

Yeah, it is isn’t it. Even if it has a social side to it. The clue’s in the name.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It is a sex site. Doesn't serve as an excuse for rude or inconsiderate behaviour though."

over a year ago

"Too many people getting uptight

"

And I use it, liberally. I'm just saying I find the level of entitlement and resentment on here kinda concerning. Look at how many threads there are complaining that women "punch above their weight" and "wouldn't get looked at twice usually" just because they don't want to sleep with just anyone.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I see it as a Sex Site.

Yeah, it is isn’t it. Even if it has a social side to it. The clue’s in the name. "

Okay Vine, okay ..... I'm easy over. It's a sex site that some broaden out to include social activities.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've never had unsocial sex to be fair.

There's often someone else there.

over a year ago

Its whatever you want it to be and however you want to use it's simple as that

over a year ago

"Too many people getting uptight

And I use it, liberally. I'm just saying I find the level of entitlement and resentment on here kinda concerning. Look at how many threads there are complaining that women "punch above their weight" and "wouldn't get looked at twice usually" just because they don't want to sleep with just anyone. "

I like it when they are rude straight away. It means I don't waste any time chatting to them.

over a year ago

When I joined, I viewed this place purely as a sex site and for some titillation.

But I've met people on here who I now consider friends.

over a year ago

Well technically it is a site I use to meet ppl for sex

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Well it’s called fabswingers and swingers generally look to have sex but also enjoy the social aspect also, we have made lots of amazing friends on here over the years, some we are in contact with all the time, even travelled with them, not for the sex but because we have become best of friends. We are lucky we don’t get abusive messages and imagine it’s a whole different experience for a single female on here and anyone thinking they are owed sex by being on here I’m sure are sadly mistaken, block them and forget them.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that Fab is essentially a sex site.

That doesn't mean those on here will have sex with anyone, nor does it excuse poor behaviour.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

WooHoo!!!!

(I love reading just the thread title)

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I think that Fab is essentially a sex site.

That doesn't mean those on here will have sex with anyone, nor does it excuse poor behaviour. "

I agree

over a year ago

"Well technically it is a site I use to meet ppl for sex"

Yep. Sex site

over a year ago

"Oh no this is certainly not a sex site, it’s a site for sexy people to delve into their kinks and helps make their fantasies a reality. "

And a site to put stuff on that you wouldnt or cant put on other social media sites

S

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's ok OP....

It will soon be Thursday

Post new Message to Thread