Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sometimes, I really wish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That I'd bought 5 of these zipped hoodie I'm wearing, its lasted at least 8 years, from new look it was, starting to look a little tired now but such a good buy. Dont think they even sell mens fashion anymore

Any clothes you wish you'd bought multiples of you've loved wearing them that much?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes the wrap dress I'm wearing in our latest picture. It's about 10 years old and really comfortable. I wish I'd bought it in three or four colours. Can't get the same one now

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

"That I'd bought 5 of these zipped hoodie I'm wearing, its lasted at least 8 years, from new look it was, starting to look a little tired now but such a good buy. Dont think they even sell mens fashion anymore

Any clothes you wish you'd bought multiples of you've loved wearing them that much?"

When holiday travel is allowed again get to Turkey, you could buy dozens for no money

over a year ago

"That I'd bought 5 of these zipped hoodie I'm wearing, its lasted at least 8 years, from new look it was, starting to look a little tired now but such a good buy. Dont think they even sell mens fashion anymore

Any clothes you wish you'd bought multiples of you've loved wearing them that much?

When holiday travel is allowed again get to Turkey, you could buy dozens for no money"

I'd never go to Turkey I doubt for a holiday bud, let alone to buy clothes

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I have some mid heel peep toe patent shoes from Next, they really are past their best now but I love them.

But they don't do them anymore

Jo x

over a year ago

"Yes the wrap dress I'm wearing in our latest picture. It's about 10 years old and really comfortable. I wish I'd bought it in three or four colours. Can't get the same one now "

Nice dress

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Oh my Darth Vader Vanns. Wore them til they fell apart.

Would love another pair

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A pair of ¾ length, black, wide leg trousers I have that fit like a dream over my arse and on my waist. Super material too but bought in NY.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've a fila jumper I've had since college, it is indestructible

over a year ago

More of these new look dresses which have a sort of a bra build in and are empire waist... laced straps around clevage and spaghetti straps.. Very light airy fabric and fab prints.. I have two.. hoping they bring them back..

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"More of these new look dresses which have a sort of a bra build in and are empire waist... laced straps around clevage and spaghetti straps.. Very light airy fabric and fab prints.. I have two.. hoping they bring them back.. "

Currently wearing a black check one of those from last summer

over a year ago

"More of these new look dresses which have a sort of a bra build in and are empire waist... laced straps around clevage and spaghetti straps.. Very light airy fabric and fab prints.. I have two.. hoping they bring them back

Currently wearing a black check one of those from last summer "

I really enjoy their feel.

I have red one with white palm leaf print and lilac with little flowers on it..

over a year ago

My main problem is in all the cheap throwaway fashion. It's very difficult to buy the quality that allows something to last nearly a decade of heavy wearing now.

over a year ago

That I wasn't a hairdresser right now

over a year ago

I've got a black Gok Wan dress. I bought it for my 30th and I love it. Its flattering, easy to wear and makes me feel good. I wish I'd bought it in more colours.

I keep searching ebay to see if one pops up

over a year ago

Yes I had a whirlwind love affair with a pair of black jeans from ASOS that had a coating on which made them shiny. A couple of months into our relationship I realised how hopelessly in love I was with them and quickly bought another pair before they sold out. Unfortunately both pairs have now gone to Chub Rub Heaven. RIP

over a year ago

Yeah noticed my wardrobe is vintage or retro now it’s good when selling it on

over a year ago

"That I wasn't a hairdresser right now "

Well naturally I feel very bad for you as I'm sure does everyone else. I'm sure they can facilitate the use of visors an masks like in italy they're using I believe???

over a year ago

"That I wasn't a hairdresser right now

Well naturally I feel very bad for you as I'm sure does everyone else. I'm sure they can facilitate the use of visors an masks like in italy they're using I believe???"

Hopefully come July yes fingers crossed x

over a year ago

"Yes I had a whirlwind love affair with a pair of black jeans from ASOS that had a coating on which made them shiny. A couple of months into our relationship I realised how hopelessly in love I was with them and quickly bought another pair before they sold out. Unfortunately both pairs have now gone to Chub Rub Heaven. RIP "

"Chub rub" . With respect, I think skinny people also chafe their jeans miss

over a year ago

"Yes I had a whirlwind love affair with a pair of black jeans from ASOS that had a coating on which made them shiny. A couple of months into our relationship I realised how hopelessly in love I was with them and quickly bought another pair before they sold out. Unfortunately both pairs have now gone to Chub Rub Heaven. RIP

"Chub rub" . With respect, I think skinny people also chafe their jeans miss "

Lol I know but that is the official scientific name for it

over a year ago

No, but I always buy two pairs of trousers when I buy suit because the trousers wear out much quickly than the jacket.

over a year ago

"Yes I had a whirlwind love affair with a pair of black jeans from ASOS that had a coating on which made them shiny. A couple of months into our relationship I realised how hopelessly in love I was with them and quickly bought another pair before they sold out. Unfortunately both pairs have now gone to Chub Rub Heaven. RIP

"Chub rub" . With respect, I think skinny people also chafe their jeans miss

Lol I know but that is the official scientific name for it "

Every day is a school day

over a year ago

"No, but I always buy two pairs of trousers when I buy suit because the trousers wear out much quickly than the jacket.

"

This is a great point I've never really thought about.

Would be relevant if I'd ever worn suits any more regular than maybe once in a lifetime event like to work say, I've got several suits I've bought and worn maybe 2 or three times and now they're in the cupboard forever.

Post new Message to Thread