Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A blast from bygone days !!!

Jump to newest

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Just looking out my window at The views , and what do I see a guy walking with a CD Walkman player , how things have evolved !!! My first portable was the Sony Walkman in yellow , Now it's all iPods iPhones etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Just looking out my window at The views , and what do I see a guy walking with a CD Walkman player , how things have evolved !!! My first portable was the Sony Walkman in yellow , Now it's all iPods iPhones etc "

Your showing your age. What is a Walkman. I'm guessing it plays music

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Just looking out my window at The views , and what do I see a guy walking with a CD Walkman player , how things have evolved !!! My first portable was the Sony Walkman in yellow , Now it's all iPods iPhones etc

Your showing your age. What is a Walkman. I'm guessing it plays music "

Ha ha ha it played cassette tapes , and it was waterproof to !!! But the earphones weren't

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Retro is unique dontcha know! A friend of mine is into photography and he is very excited to see canisters of film for sale again. Polaroid cameras are making a comeback with the Hipster set

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

"Retro is unique dontcha know! A friend of mine is into photography and he is very excited to see canisters of film for sale again. Polaroid cameras are making a comeback with the Hipster set"

Retro is chic * blast you autocarrot

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Retro is unique dontcha know! A friend of mine is into photography and he is very excited to see canisters of film for sale again. Polaroid cameras are making a comeback with the Hipster set"
ohhh have to my 35mm olpmus cameras on eBay

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Just looking out my window at The views , and what do I see a guy walking with a CD Walkman player , how things have evolved !!! My first portable was the Sony Walkman in yellow , Now it's all iPods iPhones etc

Your showing your age. What is a Walkman. I'm guessing it plays music "

Lol...watch the movie “Blinded by the Light” and you will understand

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s been happening a while, there’s an area on Oxford street with a few good photo galleries and a museum of photography just down an alley, they have been selling 35mm for a few years, well worth a visit if your into photography

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Ha ha ha it played cassette tapes , and it was waterproof to !!! But the earphones weren't "

I never tried putting mine in water

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

Ha ha ha it played cassette tapes , and it was waterproof to !!! But the earphones weren't

I never tried putting mine in water "

I wouldn't say I put it in the water but used to sit at the side of the pool listening to it and my sister would always come and splash me or try and pull me in , sibling love lol !!!! But when she succeeded the headphones would be knackered

Post new Message to Thread