Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Premature orgasm....

Jump to newest

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

So.... After a post last night about premature ejaculation i got to thinking.... I suffer from premature orgasm (yes its a genuine thing, confirmed by my G.P) which involves orgasm on penetration, it can be quite embarrassing and sometimes off-putting for men when I'm done before they've even started.

Do other women out there suffer from this or is it a very rare thing thats out there??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

My first girlfriend suffered from this (and no, she wasn’t trying to make me feel better about my amateurish performance). She came very quickly and hated it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Op once you have had an orgasm are you still able to carry on???

over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Op once you have had an orgasm are you still able to carry on???"

Not straight away, gotta take a while to settle down, the 2nd time is no better then the first, i feel the urge to cum build really quickly but i can go on for a while after the first "cum to soon".

Its horrible, literally the first 2 strokes and I'm done, if I'm feeling particularly horny and the urge is there I'm a big squirter so once that's ruined it I'm finished, can't go again.

Penetrates, squirt, finished.

Its bloody embarrassing and I'm amazed he's so tollorant of it.

over a year ago

Fancy a quickie OP?!

over a year ago

"Op once you have had an orgasm are you still able to carry on???

Not straight away, gotta take a while to settle down, the 2nd time is no better then the first, i feel the urge to cum build really quickly but i can go on for a while after the first "cum to soon".

Its horrible, literally the first 2 strokes and I'm done, if I'm feeling particularly horny and the urge is there I'm a big squirter so once that's ruined it I'm finished, can't go again.

Its bloody embarrassing and I'm amazed he's so tollorant of it. "

I personally would take it as a massive compliment and love a woman that squirts I wouldnt feel so much pressure to lady ages either and be happy I knowing we both came

Look at it as a super power not a bad thing xxx

over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Its bloody embarrassing and I'm amazed he's so tollorant of it. I personally would take it as a massive compliment and love a woman that squirts I wouldnt feel so much pressure to lady ages either and be happy I knowing we both came

Look at it as a super power not a bad thing xxx"

You know that point of no return, where you pass that cut off and your feel yourself cumming and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it and you have to give in and let it all go.

Imagine that the exact second you penetrate a woman....thats me.... As a woman.... Done.

Its not as good as you might think.

1 big orgasm and I'm done for the rest of the night cos its way to tender to even be touched.

over a year ago

Its bloody embarrassing and I'm amazed he's so tollorant of it. I personally would take it as a massive compliment and love a woman that squirts I wouldnt feel so much pressure to lady ages either and be happy I knowing we both came

Look at it as a super power not a bad thing xxx

You know that point of no return, where you pass that cut off and your feel yourself cumming and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it and you have to give in and let it all go.

Imagine that the exact second you penetrate a woman....thats me.... As a woman.... Done.

Its not as good as you might think.

1 big orgasm and I'm done for the rest of the night cos its way to tender to even be touched. "

I feel your pain I truly do. Happened to me now twice in my life and worst of all it was big on a first time aswel and only one of those two people let me go for round 2. I'd gotten so worked up both times with both these ladies that the impending sexual encounter would happen and foreplay was great then sex I hot it in to thrusts and blew my load. So embarrassing as I was unable to go on like you say super sensitive. One lady said it was on then never spoke to me again the other met me again and I was fine lasted a good time and we met several times after. But I know your pain xx

Post new Message to Thread