No

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No....but not prejudiced

over a year ago

Nope. I’ve had my fair share of midnight princesses but no.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

It's an awful thought but some men really do think that.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Some are own goals

over a year ago

Cinderfuckingrella was my ultimate goal.

over a year ago

"Nope. I’ve had my fair share of midnight princesses but no. "

What is a midnight princess?

over a year ago

I think it’s sometimes depends on what there person is like that is owner of the hole.

Personality and trates go a long way...

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

For most on here, yes.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Not for all but definitely for some, you can tell by some of the messages that are sent, you can tell they have just thrown the same message out to 100 peoples and will just go with whoever seems interested and nearest to home lol, that’s why I always chatted for a year or more before meeting so I knew this wasn’t the case

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Is any hole really a goal?

Be honest "

No. I draw the line somewhere between the Queen and Margaret Beckett.

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Be honest "

Some of us guys do have standards just like the ladies! But some guys would shag anything with a pulse... even more so when they are d*unk!

It's only worth it if there's some kind of connection!

By *hilliandspiceMan
over a year ago

Wimborne

"Nope. I’ve had my fair share of midnight princesses but no.

What is a midnight princess?"

I'm guessing it's possibly a reference to Cinderella, come midnight reality hits. Maybe.

over a year ago

Be honest "

Yes, if the penis to brain ratio of body is binary and 1 = penis

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Be honest "

Honestly, absolutely not. Without chemistry I’m not interested x

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

Hell no.

The phrase make me feel sick.

It is a saying used by silly boys.

By *hilliandspiceMan
over a year ago

Wimborne

Nope, any hole is definitely not a goal, left hand provides as much relief as needed in that respect. For both of us, for sexual fun to work there does have to be an attraction first.

over a year ago

In the cold light of day - no

14 Bacardi Breezers, karaoke and hen-party overflow - well, yeah!

over a year ago

"Nope. I’ve had my fair share of midnight princesses but no. "

Prettu sure this means picking up any random girl at or around closing time.

In our area it was sometimes reffered to as 10 to 2's. Running out of time before the club closes, so grab any woman that will go with you kind of thing.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Nope. I’ve had my fair share of midnight princesses but no.

Prettu sure this means picking up any random girl at or around closing time.

In our area it was sometimes reffered to as 10 to 2's. Running out of time before the club closes, so grab any woman that will go with you kind of thing."

That's how I read it too.

over a year ago

Be honest "

While I use that phrase a lot on here, there are three non negotiables for me.

1. It has to be a women's hole.

2. The hole has to be in the front, not back.

3. The hole should be on the lady I am attracted to.

over a year ago

Be honest

Honestly, absolutely not. Without chemistry I’m not interested x"

What about biology?

over a year ago

got to be honest........... no

over a year ago

"got to be honest........... no "

She would be disappointed!

over a year ago

"got to be honest........... no

She would be disappointed! "

she who must be obeyed or Ursula Andress?

over a year ago

She would be disappointed! she who must be obeyed or Ursula Andress? "

The 85 year old lady with the dentures!

over a year ago

She would be disappointed! she who must be obeyed or Ursula Andress?

The 85 year old lady with the dentures! "

really is she 85 i saw a film years ago with her in it she was hot all hair and boobs

over a year ago

Copy and paste messages, they are extra amazing when they make no effort to even hide it, sad really because it’s the reason most get ignored. You never know on fab who’s genuine this is why we stick to clubs, when they’re open. Harder to hide in person, you can tell when someone’s really interested face to face

over a year ago

"Copy and paste messages, they are extra amazing when they make no effort to even hide it, sad really because it’s the reason most get ignored. You never know on fab who’s genuine this is why we stick to clubs, when they’re open. Harder to hide in person, you can tell when someone’s really interested face to face"

Copy and pasted messages?!

Are you saying that I’m not the most ‘amazing, beautiful and intelligent looking woman on fab’ and they haven’t ‘read my profile thoroughly to see if we click’ ?!

Shocked and upset

over a year ago

"Copy and paste messages, they are extra amazing when they make no effort to even hide it, sad really because it’s the reason most get ignored. You never know on fab who’s genuine this is why we stick to clubs, when they’re open. Harder to hide in person, you can tell when someone’s really interested face to face"

Does Scarlett FAF?

over a year ago

"Copy and paste messages, they are extra amazing when they make no effort to even hide it, sad really because it’s the reason most get ignored. You never know on fab who’s genuine this is why we stick to clubs, when they’re open. Harder to hide in person, you can tell when someone’s really interested face to face

Are you saying that I’m not the most ‘amazing, beautiful and intelligent looking woman on fab’ and they haven’t ‘read my profile thoroughly to see if we click’ ?!

Shocked and upset "

I’m sorry the truth really hurts, atleast when they tell you your eyes are simply stunning there’s a 50/50 chance there genuine... try having no eye pictures, ah it does make me laugh, it’s bad how we do literally judge someone from one message but what choice do you have

over a year ago

"Copy and paste messages, they are extra amazing when they make no effort to even hide it, sad really because it’s the reason most get ignored. You never know on fab who’s genuine this is why we stick to clubs, when they’re open. Harder to hide in person, you can tell when someone’s really interested face to face

Shocked and upset

I’m sorry the truth really hurts, atleast when they tell you your eyes are simply stunning there’s a 50/50 chance there genuine... try having no eye pictures, ah it does make me laugh, it’s bad how we do literally judge someone from one message but what choice do you have"

I am going to nickname my penis ' The truth'. Because you want the truth, but you can't handle the truth and sometimes the truth hurts!

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

I’m sorry the truth really hurts, atleast when they tell you your eyes are simply stunning there’s a 50/50 chance there genuine... try having no eye pictures, ah it does make me laugh, it’s bad how we do literally judge someone from one message but what choice do you have

I am going to nickname my penis ' The truth'. Because you want the truth, but you can't handle the truth and sometimes the truth hurts!"

All the good things in life hurt, that’s what makes them worthwhile

over a year ago

Be honest "

I mean a nostril or ear canal might be a strange fetish

over a year ago

Be honest

I mean a nostril or ear canal might be a strange fetish "

The question is, can you penetrate through them?

By *amesoflondonMan
over a year ago

London

God no, quite the opposite, I think I'm more picky than a couple of ladies on here. Certainly more than 99% of the guys here.

Without lust and each other's heart beat pounding and increasing as distance between is decreasing - even a kiss doesn't work as it should be intended, thereafter ... fireworks.. we've all had mindless sex, my chosen is now mindful.. incalculably more fun for all concerned..

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

I am going to nickname my penis ' The truth'. Because you want the truth, but you can't handle the truth and sometimes the truth hurts!

All the good things in life hurt, that’s what makes them worthwhile "

Truth hurts, but you know something hurts more and makes you want to gag? Deep truth!

over a year ago

"God no, quite the opposite, I think I'm more picky than a couple of ladies on here. Certainly more than 99% of the guys here.

Without lust and each other's heart beat pounding and increasing as distance between is decreasing - even a kiss doesn't work as it should be intended, thereafter ... fireworks.. we've all had mindless sex, my chosen is now mindful.. incalculably more fun for all concerned..

"

So you haven't heard the phrase, " beggars can't be choosers"!

By *amesoflondonMan
over a year ago

London

"God no, quite the opposite, I think I'm more picky than a couple of ladies on here. Certainly more than 99% of the guys here.

So you haven't heard the phrase, " beggars can't be choosers"! "

Of course I have, but, I repeat my last post, without alteration and wish you well..

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

Truth hurts, but you know something hurts more and makes you want to gag? Deep truth!"

Some of us actually crave deep truth but I doubt we’re thinking the same thing here, have a good night

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

Truth hurts, but you know something hurts more and makes you want to gag? Deep truth!

Some of us actually crave deep truth but I doubt we’re thinking the same thing here, have a good night "

cmon you're going to bed a bit early aren't you

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

Some of us actually crave deep truth but I doubt we’re thinking the same thing here, have a good night "

I wonder what were you thinking?

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

Some of us actually crave deep truth but I doubt we’re thinking the same thing here, have a good night

I wonder what were you thinking? "

not what you were thinking but then again what was she thinking you were thinking that you weren't

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Let's reverse the question. What hole is not a goal? because a lot of women say they have to be attracted to the guy which makes sense, but the guy attracted to them is by default because come on they are guys.

To answer your question any hole is not a goal, far too picky.

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

I wonder what were you thinking? not what you were thinking but then again what was she thinking you were thinking that you weren't "

I know. I am trying to work out all possibilities on my whiteboard before I come to a conclusion. Where is Sherlock, when you need him?

over a year ago

"Let's reverse the question. What hole is not a goal? because a lot of women say they have to be attracted to the guy which makes sense, but the guy attracted to them is by default because come on they are guys.

To answer your question any hole is not a goal, far too picky."

A golf hole?

over a year ago

Why do you ask?

RuPaul once said on Alan Carr chatty “men will fuck anything behind closed doors away from what their friends and family think” from an openly gay man .

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Not at all.

you got to have some kind of connection Otherwise what’s the point

over a year ago

"Not at all.

you got to have some kind of connection Otherwise what’s the point "

That’s subjective but Good for you!

over a year ago

"Why do you ask?

RuPaul once said on Alan Carr chatty “men will fuck anything behind closed doors away from what their friends and family think” from an openly gay man . "

You mean, cover the face and fire the base?

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

I wonder what were you thinking? not what you were thinking but then again what was she thinking you were thinking that you weren't

I know. I am trying to work out all possibilities on my whiteboard before I come to a conclusion. Where is Sherlock, when you need him?"

at holmes

over a year ago

Shocked and upset

I wonder what were you thinking? not what you were thinking but then again what was she thinking you were thinking that you weren't

I know. I am trying to work out all possibilities on my whiteboard before I come to a conclusion. Where is Sherlock, when you need him?at holmes "

Nice to see you Mr. Watson. Who is our next target?

over a year ago

No not at all , friends is a rather splendid outcome from getting to know some one

By *outhman15Man
over a year ago

southampton

No definatly not if you dont fancy the woman your better off having a wank. The hole definatly gets better the more times you fuck it and know what turns it on most

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Nope absolutely not.

over a year ago

I would say no, some holes are for different types of balls and different sports entirely.

over a year ago

Hell no, I have standards.

over a year ago

Definitely not!

over a year ago

In my youth I was like, if it’s got a pulse, fuck it, if it don’t have a pulse, fuck it til it’s got one.

Or if it moves fuck it, if it don’t move, then fuck it til it moves.

Now I’m older, wiser and more picky, but then so are the women.

over a year ago

You dont look at the fireplace when you're stoking the fire!!

I'm not entirely sure that it's just the guys on here that will just fuck anything....

over a year ago

Be honest "

depends on the snog, if the kiss/snog doesnt work nothing else is going to happen.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Definitely not. It's a cringey expression too

over a year ago

"No definatly not if you dont fancy the woman your better off having a wank. The hole definatly gets better the more times you fuck it and know what turns it on most "
its the hole that determines it then?

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

An orgasm is the goal.

over a year ago

eats shoots and leaves

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

For some men on fab any hole is most definitely a goal.

When i first joined up with no pictures and a two word profile, the huge amount of messages that came through saying that i look stunning and they would love to meet me kind of made that clear right from the start.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"For some men on fab any hole is most definitely a goal.

When i first joined up with no pictures and a two word profile, the huge amount of messages that came through saying that i look stunning and they would love to meet me kind of made that clear right from the start."

I would imagine most of us ladies have had the same on joining, being seen as 'fresh meat'.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Some will, some won’t.

If there is drink involved it’s far more likely.

By *outhsideguy25Man
over a year ago

EK

Even if it’s an own goal at this rate.

over a year ago

No, there has to be some degree of physical and mental attraction.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It will be for some, I doubt many will freely admit it here though.

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

very selective about which hole is the goal

over a year ago

Maybe when I was younger.....teenage years, early 20's....but not now. I cant get hard if there isn't an attraction there.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Be honest "

Actually no, and i'd have little respect for myself if it were.

Good to see you back btw op

By *iggydog78Man
over a year ago

London

Be honest "

I really can't just do anyone my thingy has to be excited..

And if I get hit by a smell..

You could be Demi Rose "GET OUT!!"

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Nope... there has to be an attraction or the little man won’t come out and play

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I mean maybe not Katie Price but ....

By *egan_CDTV/TS
over a year ago

In the closet

I’m my experience I’d say it is.

over a year ago

Its a bad time to ask that after nearly 3 months lock down.

over a year ago

When times were hard I tried a vacuum cleaner

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

For some men yeah .... the effort of forming a connection appears too much for them

over a year ago

My husband is very fussy and it’s really about a mental connection for him, and the kiss like someone said above, there has to be that spark of chemistry. I think a lot of men do have standards Tbf but not for the majority on here especially going of messages. ... But what do I know, I’ve just received a message for my husband saying your wife is stunning and thank you for “showing her of..”.. can you believe that, in 2020. Urh it’s like needles in a hay stack

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Definitely has to be an attraction, otherwise he just won't come out.

That attraction doesn't have to be just on the outside though....

over a year ago

"

Can relate and recommend x

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"Not at all.

you got to have some kind of connection Otherwise what’s the point

That’s subjective but Good for you!"

Well what’s the point. I might as well do it myself

By *uddly GoblinMan