Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single fem & couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So whilst in lockdown we have been searching fab to get to know a single fem to meet post lockdown... we can’t believe how many single fems who aren’t interested in couples but are bi and wants to meet women and men but separate. Got us wondering why this might be.. just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Prefering one on one meets i guess.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

They enjoy sex with both genders but want 1 on 1 sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes with a couple it can feel as though you’re a play toy rather than a person.

over a year ago

Because I prefer one on one meets.

over a year ago

Because its difficult to find genuine couples where the dynamic is right...

over a year ago

"Sometimes with a couple it can feel as though you’re a play toy rather than a person. "

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Agree with other commenters. They might be interested one-on-one meets only

over a year ago

When I was a single fem it's hard finding a couple that you're attracted to both parties, plus one on one is more personal but I love group play so 3 or more and I'm in heaven! Everyone is different though xx

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

"Sometimes with a couple it can feel as though you’re a play toy rather than a person. "

That's how I have felt when a couple wants to play with me. Never been great fun for me.

over a year ago

Ok let’s flip it how do single guys feel about meeting couples? Hahah

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Ok let’s flip it how do single guys feel about meeting couples? Hahah"

Ready to get bombarded after this comment

over a year ago

"Sometimes with a couple it can feel as though you’re a play toy rather than a person.

That's how I have felt when a couple wants to play with me. Never been great fun for me."

That's awful for a female or male to feel that way, and we blame the couple on that part for not making him/her comfortable and included xx

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

"Sometimes with a couple it can feel as though you’re a play toy rather than a person.

That's how I have felt when a couple wants to play with me. Never been great fun for me.

That's awful for a female or male to feel that way, and we blame the couple on that part for not making him/her comfortable and included xx"

Totally agree xx

over a year ago

I play with couples and am lucky to have met couples that are both fanciable and both have liked me. Its tricky to find that three way connection and you need time and patience to get to know one another. It's not for everyone and when I first joined fab I wouldnt have met couples alone but I'm more confident now so happy to do so. It has widened my circle of friends too.

over a year ago

"Ok let’s flip it how do single guys feel about meeting couples? Hahah

Ready to get bombarded after this comment "

Funny enough we don’t really get bombarded perhaps it’s just us

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve been lucky the couples I’ve met have treated me well, considered my needs and pleasure as much as there own. Maybe it’s because we communicate well before the meet and a social before play, no issues with either party walking away.

It’s easy to find a one to one play partner, not so easy with couples unfortunately

over a year ago

This is what I thought exactly xx

over a year ago

Agree here too i was a single fem a long time

Ago and I found it hard to like both parties too lol

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

Hard to find a single woman lol

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Speaking to some lady friends of ours they’ve said that it’s a dynamic thing. They are friends with both of us, we all play equally and the attraction works each way.

With a lot of couples they said it can feel like they’re just an accessory, or as a couple they are nervous and stick to each other with the girl trying to sort of join in a bit, or even worse they get the full attention of usually the male half and spend the time trying to juggle with jealousy and weird attachment issues.

Understand for a single lady it’s a minefield, attraction to both halves of a couple with no jealousy issues, who are both wanting to participate and have compatible personalities is hard to come by. Got to build up the relationship socially first. As we said at the start of the comment, the women we play with are our friends, who also like to play, as opposed to people we have sex with. That’s key.

Post new Message to Thread