Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Some help from the ladies :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey All,

I really hope all you lovely people are still in a good place and keeping well! I have debated whether to post this query to the forum over the past few weeks but taking the plunge on a Sunday over coffee.

So I’m after some help from the ladies within the “room” if possible! I’ve really struggled trying to find sexy, sophisticated lingerie that fits well for my size and isn’t Agent Provocateur price.

So I’m asking you ladies out there - where have you found that does smaller sized waists with bigger busts? I’m struggling - any help would be appreciated!

Thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a 30G so I sympathise. Any lingerie I buy that actually has bra cups rather than just being things like body stockings or dresses costs me a lot. I have managed to get the branded stuff for cheaper on places like eBay and Brastop though.

Goddard, curvy kate and playful promises are my favourite brands.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Lacey,

Thanks for the message and coming back to me

Nice to know I’m not the only one struggling with this matter! 12 months ago I took the plunge to a bigger size and since then I’ve struggled to find lingerie with those matching bottoms In my size (6). So yeah, it’s tough! I also feel for you, it’s not easy!

Mr has helped this week and found those sites you mentioned but no luck yet!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm a 30G so I sympathise. Any lingerie I buy that actually has bra cups rather than just being things like body stockings or dresses costs me a lot. I have managed to get the branded stuff for cheaper on places like eBay and Brastop though.

Goddard, curvy kate and playful promises are my favourite brands."

*Gossard Damn autocorrect!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hey Lacey,

Thanks for the message and coming back to me

Nice to know I’m not the only one struggling with this matter! 12 months ago I took the plunge to a bigger size and since then I’ve struggled to find lingerie with those matching bottoms In my size (6). So yeah, it’s tough! I also feel for you, it’s not easy!

Mr has helped this week and found those sites you mentioned but no luck yet! "

I've had difficulty my whole adult life sadly. I've always been narrow in the middle but have been as big as a H cup. A lot of lingerie with bigger cups starts with a band size of 34 which is far too big for me.

Fingers crossed you find some things when new collections come out

Post new Message to Thread