Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A lecture...and advice.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Titled: What the General might say!

By General Harold Winsley-Smythe II (nickname Junior)

98 years old but with the full vigour of his youth!

on the dangers of incontinent sex as regards fab.

Check out the full meaning of the word first! I had too!

I'm off out and back very late tonight so you can make up your own story..BUT, you better have me smiling/laughing my ass off when I get back! no pressure.

This thread belongs to you.

I KNOW that some of you can pull (or tug) it off!

DanDX and others.

ALL welcome to contribute.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

...I'm not doing homework on a Sunday, my dude

over a year ago

"...I'm not doing homework on a Sunday, my dude "
The General would say to YOU fab has taken away your brain!

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"...I'm not doing homework on a Sunday, my dude The General would say to YOU fab has taken away your brain!"

Tell him FAF or GTFO.

over a year ago

"...I'm not doing homework on a Sunday, my dude The General would say to YOU fab has taken away your brain!

Tell him FAF or GTFO. "

An excellent career in the Military Police awaits you!

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

The thought of your tool as made me brain froze

over a year ago

"The thought of your tool as made me brain froze "
I may need a Secretary, if you can you handle dictation well?

over a year ago

This threads going down like a B rated movie it needed good collaboration like the French.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im here to perform an emergency rescue of your thread Huey.... My presence here will either cure it or kill it stone dead. No half measures with DDx bud...

over a year ago

"Im here to perform an emergency rescue of your thread Huey.... My presence here will either cure it or kill it stone dead. No half measures with DDx bud..."
Heart massage...the old blokes losing it!

over a year ago

"The thought of your tool as made me brain froze I may need a Secretary, if you can you handle dictation well? "
...Also it's now become a movie and you do an excellent vintage cockney.

over a year ago

As she says on the telly. ... "A little bit of wee won't ruin my day"

over a year ago

"Im here to perform an emergency rescue of your thread Huey.... My presence here will either cure it or kill it stone dead. No half measures with DDx bud... Heart massage...the old blokes losing it!"

Nurse, the screens!

over a year ago

"Im here to perform an emergency rescue of your thread Huey.... My presence here will either cure it or kill it stone dead. No half measures with DDx bud... Heart massage...the old blokes losing it!

Nurse, the screens!"

Let's Carry On!

over a year ago

"Im here to perform an emergency rescue of your thread Huey.... My presence here will either cure it or kill it stone dead. No half measures with DDx bud... Heart massage...the old blokes losing it!

Nurse, the screens!Let's Carry On!"

Call the matron!

over a year ago

Nurse, the screens!Let's Carry On!

Call the matron!"

MATRON!!!!! Oh I say!

over a year ago

"As she says on the telly. ... "A little bit of wee won't ruin my day" "
Dan if we can fold this in somehow we will.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"As she says on the telly. ... "A little bit of wee won't ruin my day" Dan if we can fold this in somehow we will. "

A little bit of wee..tell them you've squirted

over a year ago

"As she says on the telly. ... "A little bit of wee won't ruin my day" Dan if we can fold this in somehow we will.

A little bit of wee..tell them you've squirted "

Nurse Annabel, thank god you've arrived! This thread is in critical condition and urgently requires the kiss of life and cock massage... Heart!I meant to say heart massage

over a year ago

"As she says on the telly. ... "A little bit of wee won't ruin my day" Dan if we can fold this in somehow we will.

A little bit of wee..tell them you've squirted "

New scriptwriters sometimes = bad advice! We need continuity.

TRy AGAIN!

over a year ago

Nurse Annabel, thank god you've arrived! This thread is in critical condition and urgently requires the kiss of life and cock massage... Heart!I meant to say heart massage "

Haha..

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

A little bit of wee..tell them you've squirted New scriptwriters sometimes = bad advice! We need continuity.

TRy AGAIN! "

I've never been one for following a script. I tend to make it up as I go along

over a year ago

Nurse Annabel, thank god you've arrived! This thread is in critical condition and urgently requires the kiss of life and cock massage... Heart!I meant to say heart massage Haha.. "

Heart massage or a soapy rubdown, a very ancient cure!

over a year ago

A little bit of wee..tell them you've squirted New scriptwriters sometimes = bad advice! We need continuity.

TRy AGAIN!

I've never been one for following a script. I tend to make it up as I go along "

The humour on this thread needs to be a bit more incontinent I think...

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

The humour on this thread needs to be a bit more incontinent I think..."

Haha...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Nurse Annabel, thank god you've arrived! This thread is in critical condition and urgently requires the kiss of life and cock massage... Heart!I meant to say heart massage "

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

The humour on this thread needs to be a bit more incontinent I think... Haha... "

I'm off screen at present this is not my scene.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

TRy AGAIN!

The humour on this thread needs to be a bit more incontinent I think..."

I just pissed myself laughing..does that count

over a year ago

Nurse Annabel, thank god you've arrived! This thread is in critical condition and urgently requires the kiss of life and cock massage... Heart!I meant to say heart massage

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do "

Hurry up...the old codgers going!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do Hurry up...the old codgers going!"

Never fear Huey...I'll revive you

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

I just pissed myself laughing..does that count "

Why's this bedpan full of scotch?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

TRy AGAIN!

Why's this bedpan full of scotch?"

I'm tea total

over a year ago

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do Hurry up...the old codgers going!"

Hey Annabelle how are you with kissing the lips of a very old man?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do Hurry up...the old codgers going! Hey Annabelle how are you with kissing the lips of a very old man? "

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old?

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

I'm tea total "

Well put the kettle on while I drink this scotch then...

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

I just pissed myself laughing..does that count "

over a year ago

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do Hurry up...the old codgers going! Hey Annabelle how are you with kissing the lips of a very old man?

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old?"

98 yes...

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

I'm tea total

Well put the kettle on while I drink this scotch then..."

Make sure your back here for the next scene

over a year ago

Ooo now the kiss of life I can do Hurry up...the old codgers going! Hey Annabelle how are you with kissing the lips of a very old man?

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old? 98 yes..."

98 Years old.

over a year ago

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old? 98 yes... 98 Years old."

Haven't you read the script?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old? 98 yes... 98 Years old. Haven't you read the script? "

Oh dear..I don't want to be ageist but no..just no

over a year ago

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old? 98 yes... 98 Years old. Haven't you read the script?

Oh dear..I don't want to be ageist but no..just no "

Your a Nurse, it's your duty!

over a year ago

Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long?

over a year ago

TRy AGAIN!

I'm tea total

Well put the kettle on while I drink this scotch then... Make sure your back here for the next scene "

Please I beg you!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

It depends..does he have class, style and what do you consider old? 98 yes... 98 Years old. Haven't you read the script?

Oh dear..I don't want to be ageist but no..just no Your a Nurse, it's your duty! "

I'll give him the heart massage instead and just hope for the best...I'm a bad bad nurse

over a year ago

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long?"
We have a new patient the Mistress from the local knocking shop.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long?"

Well pucker up there's a 98 yr old who needs the kiss of life...good man

over a year ago

Oh dear..I don't want to be ageist but no..just no Your a Nurse, it's your duty!

I'll give him the heart massage instead and just hope for the best...I'm a bad bad nurse "

Good enough..make it look good.

over a year ago

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long?

Well pucker up there's a 98 yr old who needs the kiss of life...good man "

He just expired..poor chap! Let's cover his face quickly!! Unless Dr Dan wants to try?

over a year ago

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long?

Well pucker up there's a 98 yr old who needs the kiss of life...good man He just expired..poor chap! Let's cover his face quickly!! Unless Dr Dan wants to try?"

He seems to have a blockage, hold on, let me get me plunger...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long? We have a new patient the Mistress from the local knocking shop."

Who will treat her I wonder

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Well your on your own..take care of the mistress..I'm sure she's in good hands

over a year ago

Well pucker up there's a 98 yr old who needs the kiss of life...good man He just expired..poor chap! Let's cover his face quickly!! Unless Dr Dan wants to try?

He seems to have a blockage, hold on, let me get me plunger..."

Plunge on Dr Dan the heart and soul of the small hospital...adoring female fans will be along soon.

over a year ago

"Im back (hic!) That bedpan full of scotch has steadied my nerves. Now where's the patient Dr Long? We have a new patient the Mistress from the local knocking shop.

Who will treat her I wonder "

Just getting my fisherman gloves on.

over a year ago

"Well your on your own..take care of the mistress..I'm sure she's in good hands

"

Can you play her role...please....for continuities sake?

over a year ago

Well pucker up there's a 98 yr old who needs the kiss of life...good man He just expired..poor chap! Let's cover his face quickly!! Unless Dr Dan wants to try?

He seems to have a blockage, hold on, let me get me plunger...Plunge on Dr Dan the heart and soul of the small hospital...adoring female fans will be along soon. "

BOING! Right, that's the er, "old chap" brought back to life... Now where's this mistress that needs urgent attention?...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Can you play her role...please....for continuities sake? "

I'd love to play with you..for continuities sake of course

over a year ago

He seems to have a blockage, hold on, let me get me plunger...Plunge on Dr Dan the heart and soul of the small hospital...adoring female fans will be along soon.

BOING! Right, that's the er, "old chap" brought back to life... Now where's this mistress that needs urgent attention?..."

She should be right there....or we'll wait for the next 'actress' to come along?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

He seems to have a blockage, hold on, let me get me plunger...Plunge on Dr Dan the heart and soul of the small hospital...adoring female fans will be along soon.

BOING! Right, that's the er, "old chap" brought back to life... Now where's this mistress that needs urgent attention?..."

*swoon* our hero

over a year ago

"

Dr Dan she's ALL yours.

over a year ago

BOING! Right, that's the er, "old chap" brought back to life... Now where's this mistress that needs urgent attention?...

*swoon* our hero "

(Warms thermometer) Now then my dear, what seems to be the trouble?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Dr Dan she's ALL yours. "

I'm out..you'll have to play with yourselves

over a year ago

Dr Dan she's ALL yours. "

Don't make her wait it's impolite, and she is poorly (swoon)

(Swoon)

over a year ago

Dr Dan she's ALL yours.

I'm out..you'll have to play with yourselves "

Nothing new there then!

over a year ago

Dr Dan she's ALL yours.

Nothing new there then!"

Yep just what the General would say!

Incontinence will leave you strangely unsatisfied!

over a year ago

Dr Dan she's ALL yours.

Nothing new there then!

Yep just what the General would say!

Incontinence will leave you strangely unsatisfied!"

Let's wrap this up with:

Here endeth the lesson.

Post new Message to Thread