Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting it over the line

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had one or two very sexy people (atleast in my opinion) have a gander on my profile the past couple days. Im reluctant to message people if theyve just viewed my profile and moved on as dont want to be pushy.

Any tips for making my profile stand out more so they want to message first?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just message the ones you like dude.

A polite and friendly non suggestive message with a good face picture attached.

Good luck

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Just because someone looks at your profile doesn't mean they are interested - so you got that part right

Rather than worry about what other people are doing, focus on yourself and look for people you like the look of and message them along the lines of what Sam said, rather than waiting for them to come to you

That said, your profile is of course important and having looked at yours, I'll be honest and say it reads more like a dating profile than one you'd normally see on here - but if that's how you want to come across there's nothing wrong with that.

Ultimately your profile is your shop window and your chance to attract people, but has to reflect you and come from you and how you see yourself

over a year ago

Ok cheers fellas

over a year ago

"I have had one or two very sexy people (atleast in my opinion) have a gander on my profile the past couple days. Im reluctant to message people if theyve just viewed my profile and moved on as dont want to be pushy.

Any tips for making my profile stand out more so they want to message first? "

Has it occured to you that they didn't message you,after viewing your profile,because you weren't quite what they were looking for?

Sometimes people are just having a nosey to see who's out there

over a year ago

"I have had one or two very sexy people (atleast in my opinion) have a gander on my profile the past couple days. Im reluctant to message people if theyve just viewed my profile and moved on as dont want to be pushy.

Has it occured to you that they didn't message you,after viewing your profile,because you weren't quite what they were looking for?

Sometimes people are just having a nosey to see who's out there"

Of course, but were all just trying to push the odds in our favour as much as possible right? For some people attraction isnt instant and the way they portray thenselves on the bio may or may not help

over a year ago

Sometimes people are just having a nosey to see who's out there

Of course, but were all just trying to push the odds in our favour as much as possible right? For some people attraction isnt instant and the way they portray thenselves on the bio may or may not help"

In that case,do what's right or feels right for yourself.

No profile is going to appeal to everyone,we are all different and all with different outlooks on the lifestyle.

There's someone for everyone,not everyone for someone.

Good luck

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. Take that first step. Message them.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Prefer a sexier main photo

over a year ago

look nothing ventured nothing gained send a polite message based on target profiles info who knows you make get invited around for tea

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

TIPS - YOU ASKED.

1. If you are going to tell people you are professional at least spell it correctly.

2. Someone who eats cake all day doesn't appeal to most people so use your available space to advertise yourself appealingly.

3. You don't say ANYTHING about yourself at all except sarky remarks about board games and walking on the beach.

4. You don't say ANYTHING about what you can offer to others.

Four is enough to go on. Later you can smarten the pictures up.

Who are you trying to appeal to ? Your mum ? your mates ? Some really sexy fun people ?

over a year ago

"Prefer a sexier main photo"

Which one I only have a few on here, couple face pics if they are classed as sexy aha

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

TIPS - YOU ASKED.

1. If you are going to tell people you are professional at least spell it correctly.

2. Someone who eats cake all day doesn't appeal to most people so use your available space to advertise yourself appealingly.

3. You don't say ANYTHING about yourself at all except sarky remarks about board games and walking on the beach.

4. You don't say ANYTHING about what you can offer to others.

Four is enough to go on. Later you can smarten the pictures up.

Who are you trying to appeal to ? Your mum ? your mates ? Some really sexy fun people ? "

Great place to start. Great guidance.

over a year ago

Lol just asked for advice and people message the weirdest most aggressive crap into my inbox, done with this now.

over a year ago

shame on the aggressive person cmon whoever it was he seemed ok

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"shame on the aggressive person cmon whoever it was he seemed ok "

Was that you tiger features ?

Post new Message to Thread