Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verifications

Jump to newest

By *eznhannah OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

just looking through verifications and realised we have verified far more people than have verified us, and these people have said verifications on there profiles, you dont give to recieve but that is just rude,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yep ,,, its rude ,, veery rude ,, if you verify them and they dont reciprocate,,,,,, qwell thats just bad manners ,,, folk like that should go swing with their son ,,,,,,

over a year ago

yep ,,, its rude ,, veery rude ,, if you verify them and they dont reciprocate,,,,,, qwell thats just bad manners ,,, folk like that should go swing with their son ,,,,,,

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

you got it right you don't give to recieve, so why are you in the forum's complaining that it's rude not to reciprecate then ?

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

may be you thought they were good

but they wernt to impressed with you

over a year ago

"just looking through verifications and realised we have verified far more people than have verified us, and these people have said verifications on there profiles, you dont give to recieve but that is just rude,"

Doesn't bother us in the least.. The memories are good enough for us honestly.

over a year ago

Not sure about it being rude, I think I would be asking myself why

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I think I'd leave well alone - if they had wanted to verify they would have done so

over a year ago

"I think I'd leave well alone - if they had wanted to verify they would have done so"

Thing is you know they are real cause ya met em lol...

I don't need to be told how good I am pmsl...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I think I'd leave well alone - if they had wanted to verify they would have done so

I don't need to be told how good I am pmsl... "

mmmmm and you blow your own trumpet!

over a year ago

"I think I'd leave well alone - if they had wanted to verify they would have done so

I don't need to be told how good I am pmsl...

mmmmm and you blow your own trumpet!"

Hell yeah.... if no one else is telling me I may as well tell myself.. Hence the thread pmsl..

over a year ago

I was trying to cheer the OP up....

We leave all the she was ace, he's a twat and crap in the sack verifiactions off...

over a year ago

leeds

"you got it right you don't give to recieve, so why are you in the forum's complaining that it's rude not to reciprecate then ? "

also why do people put replys like that on the forum, whos it to impress you havent answered the question or contributed to this thread, who are you to ask why we put anything on the forum, what i am saying is wether you give to recieve or not, it is stil rude not to send one back, if they are gonna use the verification you have sent, its about manners which some people clearly clearly dont have

over a year ago

leeds

"may be you thought they were good

but they wernt to impressed with you

"

lol that could be it i suppose but stiil rude to use ours dont you think,

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"you got it right you don't give to recieve, so why are you in the forum's complaining that it's rude not to reciprecate then ?

also why do people put replys like that on the forum, whos it to impress you havent answered the question or contributed to this thread, who are you to ask why we put anything on the forum, what i am saying is wether you give to recieve or not, it is stil rude not to send one back, if they are gonna use the verification you have sent, its about manners which some people clearly clearly dont have "

Uh oh!!! Emergency in the Forums, crash cart required, terminal sence of humour failure!!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"you got it right you don't give to recieve, so why are you in the forum's complaining that it's rude not to reciprecate then ?

also why do people put replys like that on the forum, whos it to impress you havent answered the question or contributed to this thread, who are you to ask why we put anything on the forum, what i am saying is wether you give to recieve or not, it is stil rude not to send one back, if they are gonna use the verification you have sent, its about manners which some people clearly clearly dont have

Uh oh!!! Emergency in the Forums, crash cart required, terminal sence of humour failure!!!"

Nurse, get me those electric paddle thingies, and stand by to be impressed.....

CLEAR!!

(ZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPP)

fuggit, turn the megawattage doofer up a tad......CLEAR......(ZZZAAAPP)....

nope, its no use.... I am declaring a total loss of sense of humour at 19.47...... bag it and bin it.... bring on the next patient....

Hmmmmm he's got a what stuck up his what?..... blimey, lets have a look at his xrays!!!

over a year ago

leeds

if you point us in the direction of the humour i,m sure we will get it, you see thats what is wrong with this forum really people cant ask a genuine question without there motives been questioned or the thread been hijacked

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

if you point us in the direction of the humour i,m sure we will get it,

OMFG!!!!!

Nurse.... I think we got a twitch..... quick, get me a shot of adrenaline, and have one yourself lol!!!

Badum-tish (sound of a double drum beat and cymbal)

Thank you.... I am here all week!!

over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 01/10/09 19:53:32]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

It isn't rude - a case of excercising freedom of choice!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

As far as we know, validations are about whether the people who meet up are who and what they say they are! NOT about how good they were in the sack!

We have also varified couples we have met and had a great time with more than once, so the fact that they haven't validated us is not cos we were crap! One couple met up with us at least 6 times!!!

Not only that, they have validated people they met only once, so we are puzzled, but we don't let it worry us. We did come up with a reason though.... We look at validations to see how "good" a couple are, either in the sack if that is what someone has put, or whether they are a nice couple. Perhaps our friends haven't validated us because they don't want anyone else to know how good we are????

Well, it's feckin working!!! lol

over a year ago

well i guess my warped wit is lost on most , but not all ,,, glad to see there are a few that i would invite for tea xxxxx

over a year ago

maybe people dont verify back cause they didnt like you quite as much as you liked them lol

if i meet someone but didnt like them i dont verify them

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

also why do people put replys like that on the forum, whos it to impress you havent answered the question or contributed to this thread, who are you to ask why we put anything on the forum, what i am saying is wether you give to recieve or not, it is stil rude not to send one back, if they are gonna use the verification you have sent, its about manners which some people clearly clearly dont have "

if we are going to go into the rights and wrongs of manner's as well as the rights and wrongs of posting verifications then i think you need to concider the lighter side of peoples comment's too.

i concider it bad manner's to expect something in return for someting i have done, but hey thats just me,to give is a gift, let's remember that, to receive is a pleasure.

i've lost count of the times over the years where i've done something for someone who failed to do or say anything in return.

what did i do !!!!!! marked it up to life's expirence, it happens, ok far to often these day's but it still happen's.

life is far to short to let someone else's short coming get in the way of your enjoyment, so you just move on, and keep on smileing in the knowledge that you do what you did because you know you did the right thing.

FFS whats life without humour,, feckin sad if you ask me

over a year ago

U tell em hun

Post new Message to Thread