FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The worst experience you've had when playing

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I started swinging with my former GF just over six years ago. Neither of us had played with anyone before and we got really into it. Indeed, in a six-month period, I estimated she'd had full sex with more than 100 men. Our experiences were mostly positive but there were two occasions when things didn't go too well...

We'd arranged a couples' meet at my GF's place and eventually three other couples turned up. My (very bi) GF was fully penetrated by all four men present and she also became acquainted with the ladies too so it was mostly good. One busty female partner seemed to only be there to please her hubby. She got naked and just sat on the bed with her legs open and made no attempt to interact with anyone else. All attempts to...stimulate her were met with no reaction so the fun just went on around her.

Once her hubby had fucked the other three women, they got dressed and left. We decided not to invite them again!

During one of our periodic gangbangs, a well-endowed guy expressed an interest in coming round for threesomes and said he'd bring a lady friend. They duly arrived one day; he got naked with a massive erection (he was a very big boy) and then sunk his large manhood into my GF's front bottom. His female friend made no attempt to get naked or join in and just rang her mates for the duration of their visit so I was sat there with not much to do. This went on for an hour as he'd speed up and slow down whilst inside my GF. Eventually he had a silent orgasm, withdrew and they both left without a word.

My GF told me later than her pussy was aching as he'd pounded her cervix a fair bit. We never played with them again.

He actually turned up alone once as we were having sex; my GF's son had let him in and he just turned up and started to get ready for round two!

What underwhelming experiences have befallen you whilst playing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread