Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost loved ones.

Jump to newest

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing. "
sadly lost my auntie , a very very very good and long friend , and another friend / neighbour and my nephew has been diagnosed with it !!! One reason I get pissed off when people are complaining about not having their freedom at the moment and do believe his eased lockdown to soon due to public and press pressure

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing. sadly lost my auntie , a very very very good and long friend , and another friend / neighbour and my nephew has been diagnosed with it !!! One reason I get pissed off when people are complaining about not having their freedom at the moment and do believe his eased lockdown to soon due to public and press pressure "
My condolences. I totally agree with you... Well said mate. Stay safe

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

"Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing. sadly lost my auntie , a very very very good and long friend , and another friend / neighbour and my nephew has been diagnosed with it !!! One reason I get pissed off when people are complaining about not having their freedom at the moment and do believe his eased lockdown to soon due to public and press pressure My condolences. I totally agree with you... Well said mate. Stay safe "
thank you , worsed was. It been able to go to the funerals , but paid my respects in my own private way ,,,, nephew is almost 19 , strong and very for so hopefully he Will just keep with the mild symptoms , he's a keyworker ( well was )

Just pray to god we don't get the second wave , but with people been ignorant of the implications I fear we will !!!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

My partners Auntie. Funeral is still weeks away and she died weeks ago. I've never known such a long wait unless waiting on the coroner which isn't the case here. Shows how busy the funeral industry must be

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My partners Auntie. Funeral is still weeks away and she died weeks ago. I've never known such a long wait unless waiting on the coroner which isn't the case here. Shows how busy the funeral industry must be "

I'm sorry x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lost my sister nearly 3 weeks ago. Buried her on Thursday! NHS nurse.

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"My partners Auntie. Funeral is still weeks away and she died weeks ago. I've never known such a long wait unless waiting on the coroner which isn't the case here. Shows how busy the funeral industry must be "
My condolences sweetheart x. Be strong stay safe and definitely we will overcome this x

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Lost my sister nearly 3 weeks ago. Buried her on Thursday! NHS nurse."
My condolences mate, sorry to hear your loss. Stay safe and God bless

over a year ago

"Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing. "

My condolences to each and everyone of you xxxxx

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

"Any of yous lost a family member, friends, work colleagues on this pandemic... my condolences.stay safe and do the right thing.

My condolences to each and everyone of you xxxxx"

thank you and my condolences and thoughts to the others on the thread whom have lost loved Ines xxx

over a year ago

Tonally of those on here who lost love ones cos of this virus I am very sorry for lost

I lost 1 of my friends with it but I couldn't go to funrenal

over a year ago

Sending my condolences to each and every one of you. I lost a very close friend recently with this awful virus. He was fit and healthy so it just goes to show it takes no prisoners.

As mentioned before, funeral is still to be held but I cant make it as he is in England xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/20 18:48:41]

over a year ago

I feel sorry for those who lost there loved ones m

Post new Message to Thread