Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When smelling a bbq

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When smelling a bbq cooking I'm instantly hungry in love the smell.of meet on the grill.

I wonder do vegans feel the same when they walk past someone cutting the lawn???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes we can

over a year ago

I can't believe I'm the only one that salivates when they smell a bbq cooking

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/20 17:39:09]

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 15/05/20 17:40:06]

over a year ago

"I can't believe I'm the only one that salivates when they smell a bbq cooking "

Give it time you only posted 11 mins ago...some must be eating their bbq

over a year ago

Yes I get instantly hungry when smelling a BBQ. Everything tastes better off the BBQ

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

"When smelling a bbq cooking I'm instantly hungry in love the smell.of meet on the grill.

I wonder do vegans feel the same when they walk past someone cutting the lawn???"

Brilliant absolutely Brilliant.. Love it.. Firing up the BBQ shortly. Can't wait MMMM

over a year ago

Oh yes, that smell, even if I've just eaten I get hungry

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"When smelling a bbq cooking I'm instantly hungry in love the smell.of meet on the grill.

I wonder do vegans feel the same when they walk past someone cutting the lawn???

Brilliant absolutely Brilliant.. Love it.. Firing up the BBQ shortly. Can't wait MMMM

"

Hope there is social distancing going on with all them other M's for your spit roast matey.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh WD

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Hope there is social distancing going on with all them other M's for your spit roast matey. "

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I wonder do vegans feel the same when they walk past someone cutting the lawn???"

I don't know any vegan who eats grass.

Why do people ask such stupid questions about vegans?

over a year ago

Why do people ask such stupid questions about vegans?"

To lessen the guilt of eating animals

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I read that wrong and thought you'd written bbc!

over a year ago

Big burnt cock

over a year ago

I love both cooking meat and cut grass smells, but eat neither

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I absolutely love the smell of garlic and basil upon a freshly baked sourdough bread

Warm vegan bread with garlic makes me instantly hungry mmmm.

I wonder if those who try pathetically to ridicule vegans feel the same as they walk into an abattoir and smell the the freshly slaughtered meat the bucket of entrails stomachs and intestines the singed hairs from the electric stunning ?????

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I absolutely love the smell of garlic and basil upon a freshly baked sourdough bread

I wonder if those who try pathetically to ridicule vegans feel the same as they walk into an abattoir and smell the the freshly slaughtered meat the bucket of entrails stomachs and intestines the singed hairs from the electric stunning ?????

"

I so dislike garlic, spoils a nice rare steak.

Suppose we are all different.

over a year ago

"

Edgy as fuck...

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Suppose we are all different."

I enjoy a rare steak too

Now what's that got to do with a ridiculous op trying to ridicule people with a non analoogy with regards particular diet choice

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

"Now what's that got to do with a ridiculous op trying to ridicule people with a non analoogy with regards particular diet choice "

It was clearly a joke, no need for online heroism.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Yes I get instantly hungry when smelling a BBQ. Everything tastes better off the BBQ "

We take it in turns under normal circumstances but a friend has actually been blackballed from the BBQ Crew for two instances which gave m_mbers a, food poisoning and b, Inedible food

So he provides extra alcohol now

over a year ago

I do love the smell. Smells like a hot summers day and makes me hungry.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Meet on the BBQ? Is that where meets are allowed now, sounds hot

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Now what's that got to do with a ridiculous op trying to ridicule people with a non analoogy with regards particular diet choice

It was clearly a joke, no need for online heroism."

Ha ha I know it was a joke

Meet lol oh I did lol

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

This

over a year ago

just a joke

over a year ago

Suppose we are all different.

I enjoy a rare steak too

Now what's that got to do with a ridiculous op trying to ridicule people with a non analoogy with regards particular diet choice "

just a light hearted joke no harm no foul

over a year ago

just a joke "

I thought jokes were meant to be funny

over a year ago

just a joke

I thought jokes were meant to be funny "

I laughted

over a year ago

just a joke

I laughted "

A bad comedian laughs at his own jokes

over a year ago

just a joke

I laughted

A bad comedian laughs at his own jokes "

I never said I was good

over a year ago

Why do people ask such stupid questions about vegans? just a joke "

I hate this, when people make loaded comments aimed at mocking others and then justify it with "just a joke" or "said it for the bants"

Come now, you've been around here long enough to know that 'jokes' like this won't be received well by some.

One queries the intention behind it...

over a year ago

Im having a BBQ tonight, absolutely love the taste and smell

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Edgy as fuck..."

over a year ago

Why do people ask such stupid questions about vegans? just a joke

I hate this, when people make loaded comments aimed at mocking others and then justify it with "just a joke" or "said it for the bants"

Come now, you've been around here long enough to know that 'jokes' like this won't be received well by some.

One queries the intention behind it..."

sorry there was no nasty intentions I heard a comedian use it in a sketch and it made me laugh and I smelt a bbq cooking yesterday and reminded me of it thought I'd shear it with fab. I meant no malice towards anyone and apologise to anyone who may have taken offence

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Might BBQ this evening

over a year ago

I don't like the smell of a bbq, the smell when it's first lit, especially if some liquid has been used, affects my asthma and makes me struggle to breathe. Plus i don't like the smell of the food cooking.

I'm thankful that so few of my neighbours use their gardens at all let alone have a bbq

over a year ago

Not unless they eat grass?

Post new Message to Thread