Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First contact messages.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us, or do other couples get pissed off when receiving first contact messages or any other messages directed at your female half, that have obviously come from a male half of a couple.

We come as a couple, why do people expect meets, when they dont treat you as a couple?

Surely the male half has to be acknowledged as much as the female half, otherwise thats downright rude, and if you only play as a couple, its going to get you no-where...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always refer to the female half because i dont want to stick my dick in the male

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Lots more important things going on at the moment so don't let the little things in life make you angry and p.ss you off.

Just delete the message, block the sender and it's sorted

over a year ago

I just don't talk to couples but they're free to talk with me!

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi OP,

I think it's difficult when talking with couples on here in general. I do all the messaging so it annoys me more when people direct a message at my hubby, as though he is the one in control. I think most people though do address to both of us until they know it is me doing the chatting.

Personally I prefer to be chatting with the female of couples as I think it's more important that we get on.

Mrs x

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I just don't talk to couples but they're free to talk with me! "

Is that in general or just on here?

over a year ago

"I just don't talk to couples but they're free to talk with me!

Is that in general or just on here? "

Haha...just on here!

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"Hi OP,

I think it's difficult when talking with couples on here in general. I do all the messaging so it annoys me more when people direct a message at my hubby, as though he is the one in control. I think most people though do address to both of us until they know it is me doing the chatting.

Personally I prefer to be chatting with the female of couples as I think it's more important that we get on.

Mrs x"

I usually write the messages too but often get replies from the man addressing Mr C...often telling him what his wife would like to do with me!

over a year ago

"Hi OP,

Mrs x"

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

I think it’s reasonable that people think they are talking to the female when they message us, it’s her in the profile pic (and most others).

I do like to play along when some guys get a bit excited talking about what they want to do to *me* though... I tell them they wouldn’t enjoy it, but they insist they are keen right up until I send them a picture of me. I’m a great big shaven headed, goatee sporting biker type

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

That was Mr... obviously. She keeps her goatee under control

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi OP,

Mrs x

I usually write the messages too but often get replies from the man addressing Mr C...often telling him what his wife would like to do with me! "

I always worry if it's the male talking that the partner doesn't know, I don't like it to get sexual as feels wrong x

over a year ago

We get plenty of messages on here where they assume its the male half of the couple in control of the account. In reality no one has "control" but 90 per cent of the time it's the lady on line

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We get it all the time. Complimenting him on how lucky he is.

1, What they want to do to me. 2,Calling me babe, hunny ect, we are a couple, they never know which one of us they are talking too. They should either ask, or address us as a couple. But then they never read the profile, as we get offers from Doms and bulls all day long.

over a year ago

"We get it all the time. Complimenting him on how lucky he is.

1, What they want to do to me. 2,Calling me babe, hunny ect, we are a couple, they never know which one of us they are talking too. They should either ask, or address us as a couple. But then they never read the profile, as we get offers from Doms and bulls all day long. "

Exactly this

Post new Message to Thread