Jump to newest

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

at my nice shiny polished car just wanted to say

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you tried putting a piece of steak in the exhaust and give it a try?

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Have you tried putting a piece of steak in the exhaust and give it a try?"
it would blow it out

over a year ago

"Have you tried putting a piece of steak in the exhaust and give it a try? it would blow it out "

If you leave the engine on!

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Have you tried putting a piece of steak in the exhaust and give it a try? it would blow it out

If you leave the engine on!"

yes lol , no pressure with engine off lol , got to hear the roarrr

over a year ago

"Have you tried putting a piece of steak in the exhaust and give it a try? it would blow it out

If you leave the engine on! yes lol , no pressure with engine off lol , got to hear the roarrr "

You might cook your steak too!

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

If you leave the engine on! yes lol , no pressure with engine off lol , got to hear the roarrr

You might cook your steak too!"

ha ha ha , is spoil the tail pipe , and get all fat in it

over a year ago

If you leave the engine on! yes lol , no pressure with engine off lol , got to hear the roarrr

You might cook your steak too! ha ha ha , is spoil the tail pipe , and get all fat in it "

You can bottle them and use it as a lube later and don't forget wash the pipe with soap. Make sure you know the difference between soap and lube. One splits the grease, the other grease the splits!

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

You might cook your steak too! ha ha ha , is spoil the tail pipe , and get all fat in it

You can bottle them and use it as a lube later and don't forget wash the pipe with soap. Make sure you know the difference between soap and lube. One splits the grease, the other grease the splits!"

thanks for the advice

over a year ago

You might cook your steak too! ha ha ha , is spoil the tail pipe , and get all fat in it

You can bottle them and use it as a lube later and don't forget wash the pipe with soap. Make sure you know the difference between soap and lube. One splits the grease, the other grease the splits!"

You sound like you can handle your meat in an unpredictable and volatile grease pipe

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Aww well done

over a year ago

You can bottle them and use it as a lube later and don't forget wash the pipe with soap. Make sure you know the difference between soap and lube. One splits the grease, the other grease the splits!

You sound like you can handle your meat in an unpredictable and volatile grease pipe "

You need all the skills in the world to survive, nowadays!

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Aww well done "
if that's for me , yes , love to see it all sparkling and looking like new ,,,, don't use this one to much ,, but it's looking impressive imo now again

over a year ago

"Aww well done if that's for me , yes , love to see it all sparkling and looking like new ,,,, don't use this one to much ,, but it's looking impressive imo now again "

Last week, I washed mine and the bloody seagull shit on it. It had diarrhea. They like shiny things!

By *uicy jones OP   Man
over a year ago

"Aww well done if that's for me , yes , love to see it all sparkling and looking like new ,,,, don't use this one to much ,, but it's looking impressive imo now again

Last week, I washed mine and the bloody seagull shit on it. It had diarrhea. They like shiny things!"

that is one reason I washed mine today funny enough some birds shat on it , didn't look good ,

Post new Message to Thread