Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mens videos

Jump to newest

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

So i've seen a few posts on different threads in regards to videos by guys, is this something you lovely ladies enjoy seeing? Thinking of uploading one a bit later on so wondered if it's something you all enjoy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Walking. They seem to love watching men walk against the wind

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Walking. They seem to love watching men walk against the wind"

Especially naked ones

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"Walking. They seem to love watching men walk against the wind

Especially naked ones "

So, naked walking against the wind...may struggle with the wind thing

over a year ago

I like being able to hear their voice. What they are doing is irrelevant, I just like putting a voice to the name

over a year ago

There’s a woman on here (Henriette) that loves videos of man inserting a banana into their bum hole.

She actually asked me to do it but I didn’t have one as I’m a meatatarian.

I don’t think it’s fair to eat fruit or put it up my bottom.

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"I like being able to hear their voice. What they are doing is irrelevant, I just like putting a voice to the name "

So dont mind if there is nakedness or not?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I don’t watch videos on here. If I know you and fancy the pants off you then I may consider it

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"I don’t watch videos on here. If I know you and fancy the pants off you then I may consider it "

Rare I wear pants so I suppose that would rule me out....

over a year ago

"So i've seen a few posts on different threads in regards to videos by guys, is this something you lovely ladies enjoy seeing? Thinking of uploading one a bit later on so wondered if it's something you all enjoy!"

It's not just the lovely ladies that enjoy watching men's videos. The lovely men enjoy watching men's videos too.

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"So i've seen a few posts on different threads in regards to videos by guys, is this something you lovely ladies enjoy seeing? Thinking of uploading one a bit later on so wondered if it's something you all enjoy!

It's not just the lovely ladies that enjoy watching men's videos. The lovely men enjoy watching men's videos too."

Never thought about that! I'll be honest im not into guys myself but if someone takes a fancy to a video I make, wouldn't be an issue, just never thought that way!

over a year ago

"I like being able to hear their voice. What they are doing is irrelevant, I just like putting a voice to the name

So dont mind if there is nakedness or not? "

Actually prefer there not to be. I'm trying to concentrate on the voice!

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

"I like being able to hear their voice. What they are doing is irrelevant, I just like putting a voice to the name

Actually prefer there not to be. I'm trying to concentrate on the voice! "

Gives me some food for thought may start with a vloggy type video, at least I know someone will at least appreciate it

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"So i've seen a few posts on different threads in regards to videos by guys, is this something you lovely ladies enjoy seeing? Thinking of uploading one a bit later on so wondered if it's something you all enjoy!

It's not just the lovely ladies that enjoy watching men's videos. The lovely men enjoy watching men's videos too.

Never thought about that! I'll be honest im not into guys myself but if someone takes a fancy to a video I make, wouldn't be an issue, just never thought that way! "

When I look at who’s viewed my vids (and pics), it’s 95 % men listed. Women do look, they tend to remain anonymous though

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Never thought about that! I'll be honest im not into guys myself but if someone takes a fancy to a video I make, wouldn't be an issue, just never thought that way!

When I look at who’s viewed my vids (and pics), it’s 95 % men listed. Women do look, they tend to remain anonymous though "

I'm already got planned what I'll be posting, won't be till tomorrow now but going to be posting a video, maybe 2, some new pictures and lets see what happens

over a year ago

Gives me some food for thought may start with a vloggy type video, at least I know someone will at least appreciate it"

I think that's a great idea. Whilst we can't go on socials, it gives prospective meets a chance to see the real you.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Mostly wanking vids , I don't bother pressing play

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

Gives me some food for thought may start with a vloggy type video, at least I know someone will at least appreciate it

I think that's a great idea. Whilst we can't go on socials, it gives prospective meets a chance to see the real you. "

Yeah, a bit like a get to know me section, although, does the no animals thing go for videos as well, as one of my major interests involves an exotic species

over a year ago

Jizz over a laminated picture of Keith Chewin.

Makes the bitches go wild.

over a year ago

"Wanking. They seem to love watching men wank against the wind"

Exactly this!

Post new Message to Thread