Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most embarrassing meet ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the worst meet ever seemed popular what about the most embarrassing meet ever. Mine was a long time ago I was very inexperienced I’d arranged to meet a guy I showered douched fitted a butt plug for the very first time then got ready stockings suspenders etc anyway met the guy he was very nice so we get down to it fast forward till I’m on all fours for him and he’s turning the butt plug gently pulling at it then he pulls it out and wooooosh I squirt water all over him!!! the water still in my ass I’d left inside me!! To say he wasn’t happy would be the understatement of the year!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kind of embarrassing. So it was my first sexual meet with a particular person, I was in a hotel room halfway between where I live and where he lives. So we made a last minute decision for him to come through. Trouble is I didn't expect him to be coming through and I was pretty unshaved everywhere, legs, under my arms, vagina, everywhere. It was fine, but the first time someone sees you naked irl you kinda look your best

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

I really can't go into mine I am afraid

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"So the worst meet ever seemed popular what about the most embarrassing meet ever. Mine was a long time ago I was very inexperienced I’d arranged to meet a guy I showered douched fitted a butt plug for the very first time then got ready stockings suspenders etc anyway met the guy he was very nice so we get down to it fast forward till I’m on all fours for him and he’s turning the butt plug gently pulling at it then he pulls it out and wooooosh I squirt water all over him!!! the water still in my ass I’d left inside me!! To say he wasn’t happy would be the understatement of the year! "

Wow? Horrific - what happened next?

over a year ago

"So the worst meet ever seemed popular what about the most embarrassing meet ever. Mine was a long time ago I was very inexperienced I’d arranged to meet a guy I showered douched fitted a butt plug for the very first time then got ready stockings suspenders etc anyway met the guy he was very nice so we get down to it fast forward till I’m on all fours for him and he’s turning the butt plug gently pulling at it then he pulls it out and wooooosh I squirt water all over him!!! the water still in my ass I’d left inside me!! To say he wasn’t happy would be the understatement of the year!

Wow? Horrific - what happened next? "

over a year ago

Never wore a butt plug since

over a year ago

"So the worst meet ever seemed popular what about the most embarrassing meet ever. Mine was a long time ago I was very inexperienced I’d arranged to meet a guy I showered douched fitted a butt plug for the very first time then got ready stockings suspenders etc anyway met the guy he was very nice so we get down to it fast forward till I’m on all fours for him and he’s turning the butt plug gently pulling at it then he pulls it out and wooooosh I squirt water all over him!!! the water still in my ass I’d left inside me!! To say he wasn’t happy would be the understatement of the year! "

You know I think that’s fine and should have been laughed off. I just hope he didn’t over react and make you feel bad. If it was me I’d clean it off. And carry on. I’m sure you would have wanted the ground to swallow you so no need to make it worse.

By *hill1965Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Had a hotel meet, ordered some food to the room for the two of us and within half an hour both of us are spewing and have the serious squits!

Spent 24 hours in again as too “scared” to leave the room, hotel still charged me for two nights and all the water and paracetamol etc. It wasn’t until Icomplained to head office later did we get a full refund.

over a year ago

She tried to shave my head while I was sleeping !

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"She tried to shave my head while I was sleeping ! "

At least she didn't shave your beard

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I’ll wait and see if anyone posts anything really embarrassing before I say mine ..

over a year ago

"Had a hotel meet, ordered some food to the room for the two of us and within half an hour both of us are spewing and have the serious squits!

Spent 24 hours in again as too “scared” to leave the room, hotel still charged me for two nights and all the water and paracetamol etc. It wasn’t until Icomplained to head office later did we get a full refund."

Wasn’t in the Hilton in Glasgow was it? Same happened to me there! I complained to head office but never got any money back the gits! Before I left I spoke the manager and he asked me in the most patronising tone... “are you able to pay?” Implying I was trying to get out paying! Off the bloody cheeck!!

over a year ago

"Never wore a butt plug since "

Awww you poor poor thing!!! Have you learned how to do it now? If you try it at home then should all be fine

over a year ago

"Had a hotel meet, ordered some food to the room for the two of us and within half an hour both of us are spewing and have the serious squits!

Spent 24 hours in again as too “scared” to leave the room, hotel still charged me for two nights and all the water and paracetamol etc. It wasn’t until Icomplained to head office later did we get a full refund.

Wasn’t in the Hilton in Glasgow was it? Same happened to me there! I complained to head office but never got any money back the gits! Before I left I spoke the manager and he asked me in the most patronising tone... “are you able to pay?” Implying I was trying to get out paying! Off the bloody cheeck!!"

Cheeky wee shits!! I hope that you got your refund

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Met a guy, repeatedly confirmed with him how I looked.

Arrived, he made me dress in front of him then off to the bedroom.

I sucked him but had obviously just cum and couldn't get hard.

I offered anal but he said he wasn't into that despite previous conversation.

So... home I went.

over a year ago

First ever bi experience.

I had talked to the mrs and never seen the Mr, she was stunning, he really wasn’t my type.

Long story short we changed noodles to needles and back for a long part of the night!

over a year ago

I'm too embarrassed to mention it

over a year ago

"I'm too embarrassed to mention it "

Pretty please

over a year ago

"I'm too embarrassed to mention it

Pretty please "

He was a virgin I didn't know

over a year ago

My blind date showed up late, and then said "I thought you'd be younger". I said "I was"!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"My blind date showed up late, and then said "I thought you'd be younger". I said "I was"!"

over a year ago

So mine must be when the man i was meeting for a social fainted outside the restaurant and hit his head. I had to call an ambulance.

over a year ago

"So mine must be when the man i was meeting for a social fainted outside the restaurant and hit his head. I had to call an ambulance. "

Omg.

The effect you have on people

over a year ago

"So mine must be when the man i was meeting for a social fainted outside the restaurant and hit his head. I had to call an ambulance.

Omg.

The effect you have on people "

I know

I went with him to hospital because I felt bad, he than had to stay at mine for the night because he couldn't drive home.

I never heard from him again.

over a year ago

We were at a party and after a few of us having a lot of fun on the bed I started to get very hot and had to sit myself on the floor, then felt like I needed the loo so trotted naked to the bathroom and there wasn’t a lock so burst in on this poor woman having a wee I apologised and waited outside by which time I was feeling very unwell so was learning forwards hands in the door frame , next thing I know I’m laying on the floor of the bathroom having fallen through the door still naked with the lady who was trying to have a wee patting my head with a wet flannel

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"So mine must be when the man i was meeting for a social fainted outside the restaurant and hit his head. I had to call an ambulance.

Omg.

I know

I went with him to hospital because I felt bad, he than had to stay at mine for the night because he couldn't drive home.

I never heard from him again. "

That was nice of you...

over a year ago

Omg.

I know

I never heard from him again. "

Oh you lovely soul.

Perhaps he was embarrassed about it all.

over a year ago

Not sure if it counts as it wasn’t actually a date. I just thought it was.

A colleague asked me out for dinner. He was SO charming. I was really excited about it as it was my first ‘real’ date. We had a lovely time and he walked me back to my car. He leant forward, I assumed for a kiss. I assumed wrong, he was just opening my car door for me.

He’s actually gay and just wanted to get dinner.

This is why people should never assume

over a year ago

"Not sure if it counts as it wasn’t actually a date. I just thought it was.

A colleague asked me out for dinner. He was SO charming. I was really excited about it as it was my first ‘real’ date. We had a lovely time and he walked me back to my car. He leant forward, I assumed for a kiss. I assumed wrong, he was just opening my car door for me.

This is why people should never assume "

I would have become straight after kissing you!

over a year ago

I would have become straight after kissing you! "

Men usually go the other way after kissing me

By *hill1965Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Wasn’t in the Hilton in Glasgow was it? Same happened to me there! I complained to head office but never got any money back the gits! Before I left I spoke the manager and he asked me in the most patronising tone... “are you able to pay?” Implying I was trying to get out paying! Off the bloody cheeck!!"

Mine was a Ramada!

over a year ago

I would have become straight after kissing you!

Men usually go the other way after kissing me "

I mean if we kissed you wouldn’t have to worry about it! i am already halfway there!

over a year ago

Ha ha Brilliant x

over a year ago

Worst one was i turned up and was offered a hit off crack was out off there in seconds

over a year ago

I'm just here for the comments

Post new Message to Thread