Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

White knighting thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just seen the thread about whitek knighting and I missed it before I got to comment.

I have been accused of being a white knight in the past on here yet I just like to be friendly to everyone and hate seeming people being left out or mistreated. Does that make me a white knight???? Who knows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Nope it makes you a very kind and loving person fab needs more like you

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I just seen the thread about whitek knighting and I missed it before I got to comment.

I have been accused of being a white knight in the past on here yet I just like to be friendly to everyone and hate seeming people being left out or mistreated. Does that make me a white knight???? Who knows "

Yeah it does, shame on you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was going to say there was a thread on this already didn't realise it got filled up quick.

"Nope it makes you a very kind and loving person fab needs more like you "

Yep! Nice one Vixen

Just do you and let others sweat the small stuff. It took me a while to figure out what the heck 'white knighting' even meant when I first joined Fab. That controversial topic has always historically had heated debates.

Shame I can't login to Fab and browse while lounging in garden because it is overlooked. Unless everyone puts their clothes on for a day. Never gonna happen ha ha

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If the worse thing that a can be called for is for being nice to people then do your worst.

over a year ago

"If the worse thing that a can be called for is for being nice to people then do your worst. "
my feelings to wing man

over a year ago

"Nope it makes you a very kind and loving person fab needs more like you "
busty your lovely xxx

Post new Message to Thread