Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fabwingers.com?

Jump to newest

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

Ok it might sound like I am having a swipe at fabswingers but in truth I'm not. Going by the verificatiions on peoples profile peole do meet and have fun. I have put a lot of effort in to contacting people but seem to be getting '0' back interest. Ok not the best looking guy and new here so no verification's are not helping.

I have just seen someone post that fabswingers is a waste of time because no one has got back to them over an event they posted. Erm actually I did for one and I and looking at their profile reckon there would have been quite a bit of interest. This begs the question on how high are they setting their expectations?

What are people experience of this on here?

Also lady's would appreciate some feedback on my profile as to how it may be improved to get a better responce. After all we all know its the ladies of the couple that decide who gets the nod... and who doesn't

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've only been a member for 2 weeks.

It isn't Freeshagsforall.com

Give it a chance ....

over a year ago

You have only been on 2 weeks...thats no time at all. Patience is a virtue

over a year ago

you've only been here a couple of weeks, so be a bit more patient. You need to accept that people don't have to reply to your messages. You might fancy them, but they probably wont feel the same about you.

over a year ago

"You've only been a member for 2 weeks.

Give it a chance ...."

Hmmmm that domain name doesn't exist...yet

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Dont know about the event so cant comment...

Feedback on your profile from a female? If I was browsing and read your profile I would say you were predominantly looking for men, and if a guy happened to have a woman attached you wouldnt mind that....

The bumhole pics are a real turn off for me, although obviously they may attract your target audience....

My personal opinion of course...

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

only here two weeks and moaning yet his gallery is full of orgy pics

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

and some people may be into disfigured faces (well that what yr face pic suggests)

over a year ago

"only here two weeks and moaning yet his gallery is full of orgy pics "

I wondered that too

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok it might sound like I am having a swipe at fabswingers but in truth I'm not. Going by the verificatiions on peoples profile peole do meet and have fun. I have put a lot of effort in to contacting people but seem to be getting '0' back interest. Ok not the best looking guy and new here so no verification's are not helping.

I have just seen someone post that fabswingers is a waste of time because no one has got back to them over an event they posted. Erm actually I did for one and I and looking at their profile reckon there would have been quite a bit of interest. This begs the question on how high are they setting their expectations?

Also lady's would appreciate some feedback on my profile as to how it may be improved to get a better responce. After all we all know its the ladies of the couple that decide who gets the nod... and who doesn't "

time, patience, common sense...

people here are after good sex, not just any old sex.... people are fussy because they have some sence of what they are after in their own mind...

just because people swing, it doesn't they why just into it with just anyone.. and to be absolutely honest... if that is what you think swinging actually is... you are going to be sorely disappointed.....

this is the reason I am against giving advice... because it makes it much harder for people to separate those who understand and "get it" so to speak.... from those who don't and think its just a quick way to a legover with minimal effort....

over a year ago

I feel cheated.

I read the title and was going to write a post about how good Juan Mata and Ramires have been this season just gone.

Turns out the post is about something else entirely. Pffft!

over a year ago

"

would appreciate some feedback on my profile as to how it may be improved to get a better responce. After all we all know its the ladies of the couple that decide who gets the nod... and who doesn't "

Speaking as a couple… I dont know how Bi/Gay guys or TV's would view your profile… but the pics would put us right off, whether you were a man or a couple.

The pic of the arse in air and open…. boak.

Also, if were looking at pics, we prefer no playing pics…. we would want to see the profile holder(s) not pics of some randoms fanny who you last met up with.

Profile text seems ok though.

Steve and J

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't do instant meets so a meet today wouldn't appeal. I always read the profile before the message and as my personal preference is tall, straight, must accommodate and you're none of the above is delete your message without reading.

Your profile is well written but you've only been here two weeks, a tad early for a moan. You have to also realise just because you fancy someone the feelings might not be mutual.

If you exercise patience you'll have fun.

Good luck.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"only here two weeks and moaning yet his gallery is full of orgy pics "

Because no one is allowed to have pics from times before joining fab are they? All pics must have been taken whilst on verified fab meets only, you cannot be seen to have enjoyed some group sex before you created your profile on here

Honestly some if these new rules are getting a bit silly

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"only here two weeks and moaning yet his gallery is full of orgy pics

Because no one is allowed to have pics from times before joining fab are they? All pics must have been taken whilst on verified fab meets only, you cannot be seen to have enjoyed some group sex before you created your profile on here

Honestly some if these new rules are getting a bit silly"

the pic's clearly hasnt broken the rules - point being he moans of now meets yet posts pics of meets ... might help him to state that in his profile

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the feedback. I guess I need to adjust the txt a little bit a I am in the main not looking for single guys. Remove certain pics which couple's might find offensive or off putting.

Didn't mean to come across as a winger as I am not expecting instant results. Was just a bit concerned that the complete lack of response was down to something I was doing. This also detracted from my main issue which was someone complaining about the site unfairly in my opinion. Think I shot myself in the foot abit with that one .

As for the orgy pics they were as a result of a meet via another site and not through here. Was trying to convey that I do have some experience of this. Are cock pics objectionable or are they ok?

Never going to please everybody and not interested in trying to but do want to put myself across well.

Once again. Thank you all for your comments good and bad

over a year ago

seems like a good profile compared to most. i think your pics are quite good, but i dont like the arsehole pics.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"

the pic's clearly hasnt broken the rules - point being he moans of now meets yet posts pics of meets ... might help him to state that in his profile"

Sorry, could you clarify what you think I should state?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

the pic's clearly hasnt broken the rules - point being he moans of now meets yet posts pics of meets ... might help him to state that in his profile

Sorry, could you clarify what you think I should state?"

simple line in yr profile as to when the pics were taken (assuming they were before u joined fab - seeing as yr moaning you've not had a meet cant be since you've joined)

over a year ago

I dont think you need to state anything. Some people (including myself) might wonder why you are saying you cant get meets yet have pics. But as someone else pointed out, and yourself, they are from a previous site

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I dont think you need to state anything. Some people (including myself) might wonder why you are saying you cant get meets yet have pics. But as someone else pointed out, and yourself, they are from a previous site"

I agree. I wouldnt assume someone has never had sex before just because they havent had a meet whilst they have been on the site...

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

Bum pix gone. Both mine and a certain lady's . So as to remove confusion, I will ad a line about the pix.

Great feedback guys/girls. Some very worthwhile and constructive feedback. I have asked on other occasions on other sites for feedback and got very little or nothing, though I did get a couple of positive comments on here in the introduce yourself forum.

over a year ago

evesham

You shouldn't have to add explanation text or remove pics if your profile is how you want it

Just because some people on here are always looking for the negative in people and wanting to shoot others down all the time. Don't change for them!!

over a year ago

Well good luck anyway

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"You shouldn't have to add explanation text or remove pics if your profile is how you want it

Just because some people on here are always looking for the negative in people and wanting to shoot others down all the time. Don't change for them!!"

I agree entirely. You cant please all the people all the time and will die trying. I do however take on board what I consider valid points and if I agree will change. Not everybody likes the pics of me wit someone else but they are staying and will get added to

What do people think of cock pic's? are they a good thing or a bad thing?

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"Well good luck anyway"

Thank you Blueangel

T xx

over a year ago

Give it a chance ...."

well said

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"You shouldn't have to add explanation text or remove pics if your profile is how you want it

Just because some people on here are always looking for the negative in people and wanting to shoot others down all the time. Don't change for them!!

I agree entirely. You cant please all the people all the time and will die trying. I do however take on board what I consider valid points and if I agree will change. Not everybody likes the pics of me wit someone else but they are staying and will get added to

What do people think of cock pic's? are they a good thing or a bad thing?"

Cock Pics? Generally, ditch them from the main Profile; keep them in reserve for Friends only, as and when you start getting replies and you wish to take things further.

Put it this way, if you were going to meet up with someone, you'd recognise them from facial pics, not getting your tackle out on arrival so they could recognise you from that!!!

Seriously, a lot of people I've spoken to, plus through comments on here, have said they find cock pics a turn-off.

Get yourself known on the Forum pages; interact there, plus maybe look at attending a club in the London and Home Counties area; there are plenty to choose from.

Don't give up! It does start to improve as time goes by. But this is not an "Instant Fix" site!

Good Luck.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Just because some people on here are always looking for the negative in people and wanting to shoot others down all the time. Don't change for them!!"

I agree with you.

over a year ago

He was asking for feedback. He got it ..and seems quite happy with that.

over a year ago

*yawn*

over a year ago

Feedback from a lady - you seem to be looking for guys, and have a straight guy friend and will only play straight when he is involved. So the rest of the time you arent going to be playing straight, is that correct? You cant accomm and have only been on a couple of weeks.

Ladys wont contact you because you are more interested in the guys, couples wont contact you as you have said you will only play straight when your guy friend is there, and you cant invite anyone round... something you hiding... like a mother/wife/husband/boyfriend (delete as appropriate)?

over a year ago

How can you attract like minded playmates if you have to go hiding pictures that show what you are into?

Some people would love those pics and think "that guy is for us" and some won't.

I used to hate looking at cock pics and couldn't understand why some girls said they liked them ...now I love looking at them

Different strokes for different folks

over a year ago

evesham

"*yawn*"

Constructive

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

[Removed by poster at 27/05/12 18:24:47]

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"*yawn*

Constructive "

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"

something you hiding... like a mother/wife/husband/boyfriend (delete as appropriate)?

"

Not quite sure why you think I'm hiding something. Yep friend is straight, no bi like I. Wouldn't feel right about playing with another guy whilst he was around.

I cant surely be the only person who lives in a shared house?

Nothing mysterious or untoward. I Am 100% single

over a year ago

More than 50% of 'single guys' arent single. More than 50% of women on this site are suspicious and cynical.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"More than 50% of 'single guys' arent single. More than 50% of women on this site are suspicious and cynical."

Point taken. For the record I split up with my partner of 28 years 9 months ago. Never played away once in that time either. It will be a looooong time b4 I am even remotely interested in getting in to another relationship

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"More than 50% of 'single guys' arent single. More than 50% of women on this site are suspicious and cynical."

Experience make you suspicious and cynical. 99.9% of my meets are in my home so I didn't care whether playmates accommodated or not until arranging the next weeks meet with a regular playmate. My daughter was coming home from uni so suggested we meet at his house. He was aghast. Said he didn't open his house to swingers.

Told him to get dressed and get out.

Will not let anyone in my home who can't accommodate...don't care what the reason is as I'll always assume they think their house is sacrosanct whilst mine is a knocking shop!

over a year ago

prolly cuz u look about 3 feet tall

over a year ago

Well lets hope he has more luck than some rude people on here

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"

Will not let anyone in my home who can't accommodate...don't care what the reason is as I'll always assume they think their house is sacrosanct whilst mine is a knocking shop! "

I can understand why you would be suspicious. I live in a shared house which makes it difficult to accommodate. It is occasionally possible at weekends but the place is very blokey so not ideal to bring a lady or a couple back to.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"Well lets hope he has more luck than some rude people on here "

I'm sure I will blueangel. I'm a very determined and persistent individual... In a non pushy way of course

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

"

And why shouldn't they set their expectations as high as they want? You want them to lower them so they'll have sex with you? This is a swinging site - not a fuck all you can, any hole's a goal (for most anyway)

My expectations are very high. I have a great sex life at home so if i'm getting a little extra, I want it to be worth my while.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"

And why shouldn't they set their expectations as high as they want? You want them to lower them so they'll have sex with you? This is a swinging site - not a fuck all you can, any hole's a goal (for most anyway)

My expectations are very high. I have a great sex life at home so if i'm getting a little extra, I want it to be worth my while. "

Woa easy tiger. It was just a question based on the fact they were moaning about not getting any responses when in fact they were. No problem with people having high expectations, Just them blaming fabswingers. Read through the thread and you will see I point this out. R u always this erm.... feisty

over a year ago

Give it a chance ...."

We'll shag anyone.com

By *leurCouple
over a year ago

West Hull

I can't see anything wrong with your profile, in fact, its the same as several thousand others on here.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

Give it a chance ....

We'll shag anyone.com "

Does that include the space's? Only I looked on Google and couldn't find it anywhere

over a year ago

"Ok it might sound like I am having a swipe at fabswingers but in truth I'm not. Going by the verificatiions on peoples profile peole do meet and have fun. I have put a lot of effort in to contacting people but seem to be getting '0' back interest. Ok not the best looking guy and new here so no verification's are not helping.

Also lady's would appreciate some feedback on my profile as to how it may be improved to get a better responce. After all we all know its the ladies of the couple that decide who gets the nod... and who doesn't

time, patience, common sense...

people here are after good sex, not just any old sex.... people are fussy because they have some sence of what they are after in their own mind...

just because people swing, it doesn't they why just into it with just anyone.. and to be absolutely honest... if that is what you think swinging actually is... you are going to be sorely disappointed.....

this is the reason I am against giving advice... because it makes it much harder for people to separate those who understand and "get it" so to speak.... from those who don't and think its just a quick way to a legover with minimal effort...."

I have to laugh Fabio as you always comment on a thread like this if you see it.

over a year ago

Give it a chance ....

We'll shag anyone.com

yep we will shag the spaces too.

Does that include the space's? Only I looked on Google and couldn't find it anywhere "

over a year ago

in fact, - especially the spaces

over a year ago

Be patient, be witty and be polite are the starting point, don't expect instant resonances and take knockbacks with good humour. Make time to attend socials if at all possible and see the whole process as a fun experience. You may get lucky, you may not but dont take rejection to heart as you never know what's round the corner.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I have to laugh Fabio as you always comment on a thread like this if you see it. "

I think it is a case of the perception that people have of people that swing that is in a way un-nerving...

then on top of that it is a case of expection vs reality... and thats why I asked the question in another thread a while back...

I wonder how many folks think.... hmmm... maximum results, minimum effort!!

over a year ago

"

I wonder how many folks think.... hmmm... maximum results, minimum effort!!"

That's how life works in general nobody wants to put maximum effort in for minimum output. I don't see any problem in giving other swingers positive advice though myself but I don't feel threatened by the competition. I like the term one good turn deserves another and happy to advice myself.

over a year ago

evesham

"

I have to laugh Fabio as you always comment on a thread like this if you see it.

I think it is a case of the perception that people have of people that swing that is in a way un-nerving...

then on top of that it is a case of expection vs reality... and thats why I asked the question in another thread a while back...

I wonder how many folks think.... hmmm... maximum results, minimum effort!!"

works for me lol

my pe is very minimalist

over a year ago

"

Sorry, could you clarify what you think I should state?

simple line in yr profile as to when the pics were taken (assuming they were before u joined fab - seeing as yr moaning you've not had a meet cant be since you've joined)"

Don't see your thinking here at all, I don't think he has to explain he has had sex before joining this site, at 49 I would assume it's a cert he's had sex previously.

Maybe his pics are from 2007

over a year ago

"

I wonder how many folks think.... hmmm... maximum results, minimum effort!!

That's how life works in general nobody wants to put maximum effort in for minimum output. I don't see any problem in giving other swingers positive advice though myself but I don't feel threatened by the competition. I like the term one good turn deserves another and happy to advice myself."

too right, just as one good swinger deserves another.

over a year ago

and another ...........

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

It isnt Freeshagsforall.com

it isnt ?..............Bugger!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"It isnt Freeshagsforall.com

it isnt ?..............Bugger!!!!!!! "

no thanks, not into anal.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"It isnt Freeshagsforall.com

it isnt ?..............Bugger!!!!!!!

no thanks, not into anal. "

Oh but I might be...... or not . Still working on that one.

Seriously though I have had some great and very helpful feedback and a damn good chuckle at some of the comments as well

over a year ago

Also lady's would appreciate some feedback on my profile as to how it may be improved to get a better responce. After all we all know its the ladies of the couple that decide who gets the nod... and who doesn't "

2 weeks is no time be patient and pick up on some of the positive advice given.

By *admanmoonx OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

To all those who are under the impression that I was expecting a quick fix for very little effort I would like to clarify things a little.

Over a period of 10 days I had contacted some 50 couples, all of whom I had carefully read their profiles to ensure I met their criteria. My communications were though out and carefully worded and not just crude one liners (not my way) and got not one response back. In addition I had responded to numerous meets/events and apart from one lady coming back with a 'no thanks' had equally had no response.

I personally Don't feel it was unreasonable to try and get some feedback on my profile though a couple of the comments on here would suggest otherwise.

I am in this for the long haul and am not expecting overnight results. I will continue on in my journey and when in doubt will to reach out for answers. I am not one of these types that gives up and walks away

In case I haven't said it before, thanks for all your comments. (oh I did)

They have been inciteful and very helpful.... well nearly all of them . I shall carry on in my journey with a renewed vigor and a spring in my step.

Post new Message to Thread