Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies - Advice, Savage X Fenty

Jump to newest

By *DreamOfGenie OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Have any of you tried the Savage X Fenty range? Good quality, fit etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Quality is okay - I'm not sure if it's worth the full price of the items. Sizing is spot on but make sure you know the bra style that works for you - if your boobs are particularly set some of them might not really flatter. They are really comfortable! Ridiculously so. Asos oft have bits reduced/on offer so that's a good time to buy them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey Genie. I don’t think the quality represents the price

over a year ago

London

"Quality is okay - I'm not sure if it's worth the full price of the items. Sizing is spot on but make sure you know the bra style that works for you - if your boobs are particularly set some of them might not really flatter. They are really comfortable! Ridiculously so. Asos oft have bits reduced/on offer so that's a good time to buy them."

Thanks Meli, that's really helpful!

over a year ago

London

"Hey Genie. I don’t think the quality represents the price "

Oh really, do you mean the 'offer' prices? Do they not last long?

over a year ago

I was going to give some advice till I saw, it is for ladies only. So, I will STFU!

over a year ago

"Hey Genie. I don’t think the quality represents the price

Oh really, do you mean the 'offer' prices? Do they not last long?"

I bought 2 sets at full price for a good friend with large boobs. The colours had faded within a few washes and she said her M&S ones felt and looked better.

over a year ago

London

"Hey Genie. I don’t think the quality represents the price

Oh really, do you mean the 'offer' prices? Do they not last long?

I bought 2 sets at full price for a good friend with large boobs. The colours had faded within a few washes and she said her M&S ones felt and looked better. "

Hmm, that's disappointing

over a year ago

London

"I was going to give some advice till I saw, it is for ladies only. So, I will STFU! "

Well, you're less likely to know how the fit is, if it's comfy, how it compares to other brands you've worn for long periods of time, does the bra chafe in that one annoying spot under the arm or not...

over a year ago

"I was going to give some advice till I saw, it is for ladies only. So, I will STFU!

Well, you're less likely to know how the fit is, if it's comfy, how it compares to other brands you've worn for long periods of time, does the bra chafe in that one annoying spot under the arm or not... "

I would have helped you with some great advice. Unfortunately, I am not a woman. So I will have to follow the rules and move on!

over a year ago

"I was going to give some advice till I saw, it is for ladies only. So, I will STFU!

Well, you're less likely to know how the fit is, if it's comfy, how it compares to other brands you've worn for long periods of time, does the bra chafe in that one annoying spot under the arm or not...

I would have helped you with some great advice. Unfortunately, I am not a woman. So I will have to follow the rules and move on! "

over a year ago

Following this thread, I’ve been wanting to order stuff cause it’s all so pretty

over a year ago

London

"Following this thread, I’ve been wanting to order stuff cause it’s all so pretty "

I was going to ask where you got the gorgeous set in your profile pic QL, I've been looking for something that colour blue for ages!

over a year ago

London

"

I would have helped you with some great advice. Unfortunately, I am not a woman. So I will have to follow the rules and move on! "

Ok

Post new Message to Thread